Go down
View user profile

DBGT: What the KAMI?!

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 am
(So, as much as I hate Pan in GT, I am going to write her better than they did in the show, so I don't feel the need to STRANGLE HER or DISEMBOWEL HER out of absolute annoyance. Also SHE WILL GO SUPER SAIYAN! Bastards...Also because Gotenks must be a thing, and I feel it was stupid how they just shelved him in the show, Goten didn't miss the ship like he did in the show, so he's tagging along too.)

The crew of GT find themselves not only on another planet, but in another dimension, as they continue their search for the Black Star Dragon Balls. Sure, it looks like an alian planet, with all the strange but wonderful creatures roaming around, But Giru insisted that no, this was earth. Just...a new kind of Earth...

"Welcome to Pallet Town!" A sign said as they crashed into it.

Goku laughed in joy at the prospect of a new adventure, and quickly exited the craft.

Unfortunately he tripped on his feet and tumbled down a hill, to crash into a yellow something that promptly zapped him hard.
Admin
View user profile

Re: DBGT: What the KAMI?!

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 am
Thunder was heading back to Pikachu Village after patrolling around the territory to make sure no enemy Pokemon were around. The day had been calm and peaceful for the Thunder Warrior. Not a single problem in sight. The Electric-type was pleased with how surreal everything had been lately, but he knew that he couldn't let his guard down, not even for a moment. Danger could strike at any moment, and has the chosen warrior, he had to do his best to protect those he cared so much about.

As he was padding along back to home, he was suddenly crashed into, knocked onto the ground and a heavy weight on top of him. Out of pure instinct, the mouse unleashed a powerful Thunderbolt to get his attack off him. Upon doing so, he scrambled to his paws, moving away from whoever had attacked him and glared, sparking appearing from his cheeks as he growled.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:52 am
"OWOWOWOW! What'd you haveta go and do that for?! Owie!" Goku looked at his attacker and rubbed his head. His innocent black eyes widened "Wooow! what are you?"

"Grandpa! What happened? OH MY! It's adorable!" Pan said with a squee as she came down the hill "What is it?" She went to pet it, but Goku grabbed her wrist and frowned.

"I don't know, Pan. but don't touch it, it hurts!" Goku took out the Nybo, and poked the creature gently. "So, what are you anyway, and could you mind telling us where we are?"
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Thunder's fur bristled as he eyed the newcomers. He narrowed his eyes at them as he moved back a few pawsteps. Humans were rare to see this deep in the forest, so it made sense that he was wary around them. Though he did find it odd that they didn't know what a Pikachu was. How could they not know? "I'm a Pikachu. You're in a forest. If you're looking to get to town, it's that way." He pointed towards the right.

View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:55 pm
"A Pika achoo?" Goku asked, scratching his spikey head "I don't know what a pika is, and you aren't sneezy. You're zappy!"

"Oh wow what a cute little town!" Pan said, once again disregarding her childlike elder as she turned her attention to the adorable creature in front of her, "Is that where you live little guy?"
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 pm
Thunder shook his head. "I live in the forest," he answered. "I tend to stay away from humans. Aside from one, but she's not here at the moment. She's off doing Mew knows what currently."

View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:41 pm
"Did humans hurt you or something?": Goku asked "I'm Goku by the way, anbd this is my granddaughter Pan. Don't be alarmed, I only look young. I was wished this way by an old enemy of mine." His tail twitched curiously
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 pm
"Humans try to caught us Pokemon in things called Pokeballs. Wild Pokemon try to avoid them since they don't want to be taken from their home and family and friends. I was given to my trainer, but she lets me come back to my old home whenever she's business. It's my job to protect my village from others that want to harm it. I'm Thunder, pleased to meet you."

View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:12 pm
"That's not right! No creature should be caught and kept in balls! Who do I gotta beat up to get it to stop?" Goku's tail lashed excitedly as he got into a fighting stance "Bring em on!"
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 pm
The Pikachu shook his head. "Some Pokemon actually like being kept as a pet. I myself am fine with it. Lily is good to me and takes good care of me and her other Pokemon. Come, I'll take to back to my village. You seem like good people, I see no reason not to trust you. It's safer then being out in the open. However, what you're about to see, few have ever seen. You must promise to keep it a secret."

View user profile

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm
"Well, I'm not all that good at keeping secrets..." He was elbowed by Pan "But this one I'll totally keep!"

"Wait Grandpa! Can we take Giru?"

"I don't know Pan. These creatures are zappy. Bulma said zappy things and electrowhatsit creatures like Giru don't get along very well. He's gotta stay with Trunks and Goten, so we can find the dragon ball with the radar inside him. I'll Instant Transmission to the ship and tell them where we're going. Be right back!"

The young boy with the tail teleported away, then came back "Ok! ready to explore!"
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:21 pm
Thunder twitched an ear as he watched Goku disappear. A moment later he came back. The Electric-type gave a nod as he turned and continued his trek back to Pikachu Village. Upon getting there, there were Pichu running around playing with each other while their mothers kept a watchful eye over them. The Thunder Warrior explained that the others might be scared of them at first, as they weren't used to seeing people this far into the forest unless they were travelers or mean ones that wanted to caught them for evil intentions.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 pm
Goku urged his eager granddaughter not to touch the creatures, as a nasty shock would no doubt follow. However Pan was a young girl, and young girls found themselves attracted to cute things. The pichu running around were one such thing, so Pan did what any young girl would do....

She ran over and cuddled one.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:28 pm
The Pichu was startled by the sudden hug it was scooped up in. The mother quickly came over and would have attacked had Thunder not stepped in the way, telling her that it was okay. Pan was a friend. However, he did tell the girl to put the Pichu down to not test the mother's presence, even with his word that no harm would come to the child.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 pm
"Thunder you're hom,e!" A voice said joyously.

"Wow, you sure are green pika achoo" Goku said as the green mate of Thunder made herself known.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Thunder smiled as he nuzzled the green Pikachu. "Hi, Fern," he greeted the female mouse. "Pikachu, Goku."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:45 pm
"We missed you, my Thiunder warrior." Fern said as she hugged him. Pan put down the pichu and clasped her hands together "Aweeeee how cute!"

"Speak for yourself, leafcoat." a gruff voice snarled. Out came the raichu known as Stone.

"Wow! That Pikachu sure is strng! I can feel his energy from here!" Goku said, finally getting the name of the mouse Pokemnon right. "He looks strange though. Is that his second form or something?"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 pm
Thunder smiled. "I missed you too," he told her. At the gruff voice that snarled, one he knew all too well, he turned to look at the source. Stone stepped forward. The Pikachu shook his head at Goku's question. "No, that's a Raichu, the evolved from of a Pikachu. It's our final form, if you want to call it that."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 pm
"Wow! A final form! All right, time to test it!" He got into a stance and Stone sneerted at him

"What a patheticly naive human. We should kill it and eat it just to save it from stupidity. Hey lunkherad, we don't fight! Only us pokemon battle. Speaking of wich...HYPERBEAM!" He attacked Thunder.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:49 pm
The Pikachu quickly pushed Fern out of the way of the attack, before he sprang out of the way of the Hyperbeam at the last possible second. Thunder glared at him, sparks danced from his cheeks. "We're not going to kill anyone, Stone. They're guests and will not be harmed."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:56 pm
Goku's excitement scyrocketed. Pan covered her face "Oh no...Grandpa...don't..."

"HYPERBEAM!"

"KAMEHAME HAAAAAAAAAA!"

Thje beam about to hit thunder was clashed with the blue beam from the tailed child's hands

"Darn you!" the roten rat said as Goku's beam slammed him into a den wall. Stone shook himself off and snarled, rushing Thunder "IRON TAIL!"

Goku twitched his own tail, then performed Iron Tail on a rock. The result brought a small smile to his face "I like that technique!"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:45 pm
The Thunder Warrior was surprised when the blue beam came out of no where, colliding with the Hyperbeam and sending the larger Electric-type into the wall of a den. Thunder activated his own Iron Tail ans clashed his with the Raichu's like a sword. He glared at Stone before he looked back at Goku as he did an Iron Tail too. Guess there was more to him then met the eye.

View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:42 pm
"Don't look away!" The other mouse growled, hyperbeaming him again "Pest!"

"Stop it! JKust stop!" Pan demanded "He didn't do anything to you now leave him alone!"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:50 pm
Thunder picked himself up off the ground when he was hit by the Hyper Beam. He shook himself as Pan called out for the fighting to stop. "Stone as always had it out against me. We've been rivals for years."

View user profile

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 pm
"That doesn't mewan he can randomly attack and hurt you without a challenge first!" she said, stomping her foot "Vegeta and Goku are rivals and I've never seen them act like that!"

"Pan, when me and Vegeta fight, I mean seriously fight, we're taking it off planet." Goku remarked, "The Earth has suffered enough without us helping to blow it up with our fight"

"I'll knock Thunder out of this galaxy!"

"Shut it Grampa I'm making a point!"

"Pan..."

"What?!"

"I'm hungry."

Pan facefaulted "Oh Grandpa..."

"Hey! Thunbder! We aren't done!"

"We have berries and bread" Fern said "It isn't much but it'll hold you over until the feast later."

"Thanks, but I don't think you want to feed my Grandpa...his apetite is huge anbd his stomach is a bottomless pit."

"STOP IGNORING ME! IRON TAIL"

"kAMEHAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Stone goes blasting off again!!!!!

"Now I'm reeeeeeaally hungry...I think I'm dying..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum