Go down
View user profile

DBZ: The Fox and the Monkey

on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:26 pm
After recovering his strengtyh aftercrashlanding on Earth with Mecha Freeza and King Cold (Wich took until the start of the Cell Games (Placing him at an earthy 12 years of age) Spyrok continues his wasteland trek, trying to keep his energy hidden (Mostly because his creator feels strongly that their OC shouldn't interfere with the main plot of the show as many OCs often do) and draw as little attention to himself as possible.

However his trauma won't let him rest, and he ends up blowing up a fox anthro's home on accident after a nasty nightmare. He doesnt know he's done it, until Kiche, the poir fox, tells him. ?He apologyzes and flees the area.

The PTSD continues to torment him, and one day, it drives him to the ground, clutching his chest and begging for someone to stop...stop tearing his insides out and letting him heal only to rip him apart again.

The fox anthro finds him like that, and takes him in...

Did Kiche get more than he bargained for though?

The 12 year old Saiyajin opened his eyes, to find himself in a den of some sort. He blkinked, trying to make sense of the world around him. He sniffed, and his stomach growled. Something was cooking. However, it was as if his body was weighed down.

He turned slowly, chapped lips parting as he called out ":Hello? I can feel your energy. Please...I'm so thirsty...."
Admin
View user profile

Re: DBZ: The Fox and the Monkey

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:06 pm
The fox hummed lightly to himself as he was cooking dinner for the evening. He didn't know when the strange looking human was going to wake up, but he figured that he should have a meal ready for when he awoke. He was just about finished with preparing the food when he heard a voice call out to him. His ear twitched as he glanced towards the source, tail flicking behind him as he turned fully. It seemed as though the human was awake at long last.

"Just a moment. I'll be right with you," Kiche called into the part of the den where the Sayain rested.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum