Go down

Re: Pokemon Friendship Purple

on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:37 pm
(Rules are rules Roxas, I already told you that you could take breaks from the site but to at least tell me or Watson about them. If you're running on empty take some time away from the site, but you should at least be giving 4 or 5 sentence replies.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm just doing my job.)
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:03 am
(Exactly. Sagy's just doing her job as being the co-admin of the site. God knows people won't listen to me when I try to crack down on rules, so it's up to her to do that for me since people actually listen to her.

The 4-5 sentence rule isn't even that big of a deal. I've been on sites where the rules were 7 sentences or more. Mine is pretty chill compared to that, wouldn't you agree? If you can write more then five sentences, fucking go for it. The longer the reply is, the better.

I made the rule so people wouldn't just give one-liners all the time. One-liners don't help the RP go anywhere and it's hard to reply to. That's why things die quickly. It gets dull, boring, nothing happens, you see?

You also say that you want to improve on your writing and get better, don't you, Roxy? You say you have the 'spark' back to write, if that was really the case, then you'd be able to write novels to me. You do to Bat all the time. Why can't you do the same to me? When I write a novel of a reply and all you respond is one word or a single sentence, to me, that shows me that you don't care. You could care less about the RP. You're not putting an effort into it. So why should I if I'm not getting the same result?

I can write book replies. I do all the time with Sagy and she does the same to me. It's honestly not that hard to do. It's simple. Yet you feel it's not needed at times? You can't be a writer and just have people talking for a whole chapter. Hate to break it to you, but that's not how writing works. If you want to improve on your writing and get better at it, then show me. Make a fucking effort. Don't be lazy and make excuses. You'll never get anywhere if you keep doing that.

Just thought I'd put my two cents here.)

View user profile

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:31 pm
@Miles wrote:Lily nodded as she reached over and gave Thunder a pat on the head. They were almost to the Pokemon Center. Soon Rocket's Charmander would be in good hands and even better, good as new in a matter of time. Nurse Joy would see to that. "I'd do the same for Thunder. And I know that he would for me too, just as your Charmander would for you. We already had a strong bond with our Pokemon, you know. They trust us with their lives just as we do for them."

The Pikachu chimed in, agreeing with his trainer, though the humans couldn't understand what he said. He'd do anything to protect his trainer and her friends.
 Rocket smiled and clutched the firetype close as the Pokemon center camer into view.

"We're almost there, Charmander! Once you're fixed up,m we can continue our journey! Right Lily?"

Charmander wimpered and looked at Lily sadly "Charrrr..."
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:09 am
"Yeah, of course. You'll be able to continue it and get super strong. You'll even be able to be that mean old bully and Striker." Lily smiled as she gave the Charmander a pat on the head. "You'll be fine, don't worry."

The two friends went into the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy took the injured Charmander from Rocket. She told them to wait out here while she went and fixed up the Fire-type. It took about five minutes, but the nursey came back with a fully healed lizard. She allowed the starter Pokemon to return to his trainer, telling the humans that the Charmander was back to full heal and wished them luck on their journey, as well as to be safe. As they left to continue on their quest, Lily thought about what Pokemon she wanted to catch first. She knew she was going to need a strong team if she wanted to become the best Pokemon trainer there ever was along with her best friend.

"What should we do now, Rocket?" she questioned as she turned to look at her friend, wondering if he had anything in mind.

Thunder twitched his ears as he looked around for any wild Pokemon that might try to attack. The Pikachu was itching to get into battle. He wanted to get stronger too and show Striker and his trainer a thing or two. They deserved it after all the terrible things they put humans and Pokemon through.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:32 pm
The silver headed youth with the washed out Team Rocket shirt set down his loyal partner and scanned the horizen for any signs of life, trainer or Pokemon. He was one with the scenery, having lived a banished life for years with nothing but Pokemon for company. He kept his senses open as he ansdwered confidently.

"Well, I suppose we better start foirming our teams. Charmander's a firetype, so in order to balance him for now, I need a decent water type, grass type, and a flying type. What's your plan Lily?"

Charmander ran beside the pikachu, his young eyes wide and excited He was still nervous and looked over his shoiulder to make sure the shadow of his trainer was still comfortably nearby, in case anything else decided to harm him. He sniffed a tree curiously, then moved to a bush.

"Mmm...som,ething peed here recently."
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:29 am
"A Flying-type will be easy to find on the first few routes. A Grass and Water-type, you'll have to wait awhile until you can catch one. They're not found until later routes." She thought about what Pokemon she wanted to catch. As of currently, she didn't know what she wanted. She knew she was going to have to build a team. There was no way she was going to win with just her Pikachu. She was going to end other Pokemon to help Thunder out. "As for a team, I dunno yet. I'll figure it out sooner or later."

Thunder perked his ears as he grinned at the Charmander. It was nice to see that the Fire-type was feeling better after his beating he took earlier. His ear twitched as he watched the lizard sniff a tree and then a bush. Curious, he followed after the other Pokemon. Perhaps this could be a new member for Lily or Rocket. They needed to start working on building teams after all.

"Do you know the scent?" the Electric-type questioned.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 pm
"I'm hoping to find a Spearow. I know they're often ill-tempered, but if I'm kind to it, then it'll become like my second in command. Plus, it'll learn fly, wich will make things much easier travelwise." Rocket said. Then he noticed his Charmander scratching at a tree.

"Whatcha got there, Mander?" he asked the firetype. Charmander wagged its tail and continued scratching at the tree "Chaaaaaar char Mander!"

Rocket smiled "A noctowl nest yopu say? Hey Lily, does Thunder know headbutt? you could catch a hoothoot for your team!"
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 am
Lily shook her head. "No, all Thunder knows is Thundershock and Tail Whip right now. He'll learn Thunder Wave in a few levels. I might start training him up some so I can get him stronger," she explained. "That might be a problem. Hoothoot would fall easily to Thunder and his Thundershock." She thought for a moment before she snapped her fingers. "If I can train up Thunder enough, then he could use Thunder Wave to keep the Pokemon from escaping and I could catch it easier without the risk of fainting it." But then that also risked her loosing out on catching the small owl Pokemon. This might have been harder then she thought. She didn't want to ask Rocket to battle the Hoothoot for her. She needed to do it if she wanted to catch it. She just needed to figure out a way to.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum