HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Me and my Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Me and my Bitch   Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:12 am

After saving Inkpool twice, things seem to be peaceful once more for the little island. However, that couldn't be any further from the truth. Bottlecap has been having nightmares that seem to get worse and worse as the nights go on. He's gotten to the point where he refuses to sleep all together, trying to stay up for as long as he can. To make matters even worse for the little cup, he's been seeing things out of the corner of his eyes, feeling like he's being watched and stalked. Becoming paranoid as time goes on. He's even heard a voice he never thought he'd hear again. Scuttle's back and he's not gonna stop until he gets what he wants.

Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 am

Bottlecap sighed as he shook himself awake. Or at least appear like he was anyway. He'd spent the last night laying awake in bed, trying his hardest not to fall asleep. He didn't want to deal with whatever nightmare was going to plague him if he did. He had almost fallen asleep a few times, nodding off for a few seconds, before he forced himself to wake up. He hoped he was able to fool his family that he was alright. It seemed to have been working so far, but he knew they weren't stupid. It was only a matter of time before they caught on. And once they did, the kid wasn't sure what he was going to tell them.

What could he say? That his nightmares had gotten even worse? That he felt like he was being watched all the time? That he didn't feel safe? That he heard voices? They'd probably think he was going crazy and that thought worried him. But then again, what if he really was? What if it was his goal all along? The little cup shook his head as he walked down the stairs. No need to think about that right now. He needed to pretend that everything was fine. He couldn't let anyone get suspicious.

He spotted his brother sitting at the table eating breakfast with their grandparents. Chalice noticed him first and waved him over to enjoy a meal with them. Bottlecap had to fight not to wince in pain. On top of not sleeping, he wasn't eating neither. That was mostly due to the fact that he spaced it out more often then not, like he did a lot of other things. As of right now, he had more important things on his mind to deal with. Eating and sleeping could come later. He was well aware that it made him an easier target for Scuttle, but he didn't know what else he could do without dragging his family into his mess.

He declined the offer to eat, saying that he was going out for a little while. He didn't even give any of them a chance to protest or even attempt to stop him. Bottlecap hurried outside as quickly as he could. He ran from the house as fast as his legs would carry him. It tuckered him out more then he already was, but it was worth it. He needed to put some much needed distance between himself and home. He wasn't watching where he was going and crashed into someone, falling back with a small yelp. He looked up to see that he had ran into Mandy, the little mouse girl that he'd see wandering around Inkpool every now and again, mostly keeping to herself and not speaking to anyone that wasn't dead.

"Shit, sorry Mandy. Didn't see ya there. Ya okay?" he questioned, despite it being a lost cause, as he held a hand out to help the mouse up. He might have been in a rush, but he wasn't going to be mean to the other child. Mandy hadn't done anything wrong to him and while he was a trouble making brat, he was still good mannered enough to help someone out if needed. His rep as a hero was enough to help with that too. Had to keep up the image and all, even if he didn't feel like much of a hero anymore.

Mutt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:26 am

Mandy rubbed her head slightly after she had fallen to the ground, the small mouse scowled slightly up at Bottlecap; she had met him before, they hadn't really interacted too often but occasionally they would run into each other and the purple cup along with his brother would stick around for a little while. Quinton let out a small gasp, a typical reaction from the ghost when something happened to his friend but soon scowled at Bottlecap as well as he watched him help Mandy up. 

"I can't believe you still even bother to accept help from this dope, he can't even watch where he's going!" the ghost child exclaimed, still peering over the mouse's shoulder at Bottlecap. Mandy said nothing, but simply frowned slightly at her friend's words; he had a point but the two cup children were the only two around this island that ever bothered to give her the time of day and despite his ridiculous antics, she had to admire his persistence and patience with her. After a while, she offered a small smile and a single nod in response to his question, her eyes flickering briefly between him and the ghostly-like version of him that seemed to always be hanging around. 

A chill ran down her spine every time she caught sight of that particular ghost, it wasn't normal for her to be afraid or wary of the dead, but there was something about the sight of this particular one that made her stomach turn and her blood turn to ice. She guessed that Quinton had always sensed that fear, and found it as another reason to try and convince her to get away from the cup and his ghost as soon as possible when they ran into each other.

Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:50 am

If Bottlecap had been able to hear Quinton's remark, he would have taken offense to that. Thankfully he was unaware of what was said towards him. Scuttle heard it however and he chuckled from his place behind his host. He did his best to ignore what his dark half had in mind, but he knew that the darker colored cup wasn't going to stand for that. He hated to be ignored and right now, it was his job to torment his host enough so he could break him enough to finally gain the control that he longed for.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to her?" Scuttle piped up, a grin forming across his cup as he came closer to his counterpart. "You could hurt her, right here, right now, hell, you could even kill her and no one would know."

The preteen stiffened at his words. He knew that he was right. If he wanted to, he could have attacked her even killed her, but he wasn't going to. He'd be damned if he let Scuttle get what he wanted. He was going to fight him for as long as he could. No one was going to get hurt so long as he didn't let his double take over. That didn't stop the fear that welled up inside of him though. How long would it be until he snapped and lost control? What would happen? He already knew what would go down. He'd be a monster. A demon spawn just like everyone already called him.

That was the whole reason he was trying to stay away from people right now. He didn't want to risk anything happening. One wrong move and Scuttle would take control of him again and he couldn't allow that.

"I'd stick around longer 'n chat, but I gotta run, right now. Catch ya later, Mandy!"

Bottlecap waved in farewell to the little mouse before he headed off again. Part of him felt bad for leaving her quickly. Normally he'd stick around longer to talk to her, even if it was just a one-sided chat. After what Scuttle had mentioned however, he didn't want to be around her, only because he was scared he'd hurt her. He wouldn't forgive himself if that happened.

Mutt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:08 am

The mouse didn't appear bothered that he left quickly, part of her was rather glad that he did in fact; if it meant not seeing Scuttle again she would be perfectly fine with never seeing Bottlecap. She offered a quick wave goodbye before turning to Quinton who watched Bottlecap go, drawing her own ghost's attention back to her once again. 

"Anyway, I'm sick of being the robber. I wanna be the cop," she finally said after she was certain that the cup had a chance to get away far enough to be out of earshot. Prior to that run-in her and her friend had been trying to pass the time of the day by playing "cops and robbers", though it was just the two of them they still had no trouble having fun with the game, her sudden remark made the ghost child cross his arms, however. 

"What do you mean? You're the one who always complained about never being the robber when we started!" his tone had utter disbelief in it, and in his mind, he had the right to vexed by her request. Any other time they played this game, it was always Mandy who played the cop and Quinton was the robber, he hadn't minded but when the mouse whined about wanting to change it up a bit he complied, not really seeing a difference either way. 

"Well, next time don't be so good at being the cop!" she shouted back at him, crossing her arms as well and scowling once again.

Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:34 am

Scuttle scowled as he watched Bottlecap run away from easy prey. The dark cup growled, as he bared his teeth. Why did he have to have a host that was such a coward? Wasn't he supposed to be the hero who saved this stupid island twice? He sure didn't act like it. He watched as the tired cup slowed down after some time, a small groan leaving him. What in the world was he doing now?

The ten-year-old rubbed his eyes as he gave a massive yawn. He was so tired. His straw that was normally curled around itself now hung limply against the side of his cup. He wanted to sleep so badly, but he was scared. He didn't want to deal with the nightmares that his evil side gave him. He couldn't handle that right now. But he needed rest. His body was screaming at him and felt heavier by the minute.

Bottlecap slowly made his way over to a bench, crawling up onto it. His eyes were burning from him fighting to keep them opened, tears appearing as he blinked them away. Just a few seconds of rest. That's all he needed. Scuttle couldn't do that much in mere seconds. The kid was out before he even laid down fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topshooter waved to his grandparents as he went to look for his brother. He was terribly worried about his younger sibling. The green cup wasn't stupid. He could see that something was going on with him. He saw how tired Bottlecap had been lately. How scared and paranoid he'd become. Something was going on with him and he wanted to figure out what. He wanted to help him. It was his duty as his big brother to do so. He spotted Mandy speaking to her ghost friend no doubt, before he made his way over to her.

"H-Hey, Mandy," he greeted the younger mouse. "Have y-you seen Bottlecap a-anywhere? He left t-t-the house e-earlier and I'm w-worried about h-him. He's been a-acting really w-weird lately, y-you see..."

Mutt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:19 am

"Geez, you're such a baby sometimes. I...I can't help it if you suck at hiding." That remark alone made Mandy give him a shocked look, causing the ghost to roll his eyes. Though he was a child himself, he really couldn't believe how living children haven't heard worse insults in their lives. This mouse was no different, her expression appeared as if her whole world was about to end right before her very eyes; in a way, it was kind of funny to Quinton but he refrained from giggling. 

"I'm never talking to you again..." she mumbled, causing him to no longer contain his laughter. 

"We'll see how that works out, you can't talk to anybody else or would you like to try? Starting with Ol' Motorboat over there." Quinton said turning around to point at Topshooter who was quickly approaching. Mandy only sighed and immediately fell silent as he drew closer. 

It was a bit irritating how things like this always seemed to happen, she could never be truly alone with her friend even when they were having an issue. Someone was always interrupting, and it always had to be one of the two cup children. With that thought in mind, she put her hands on her hips and glared at the green cup, her ears twitching slightly at the sound of more laughter from her ghost friend who was delighted to know that he was right; she couldn't talk to the living. Not wanting to delay further, turned slightly and pointed in the direction Bottlecap had run off in as soon as Topshooter was finished speaking, the sooner he left the sooner she could get back to resolving the matter with Quinton.

Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 am

Topshooter knew that he wasn't going to get a word out of the mouse. Mandy never was one to speak to anyone living. The green cup had learnt that during one of his and Bottlecap's adventures prior. Yet she had spoken to Pitcher and Chaser, their heart and souls, once when they were dealing with their last adventure, yet never a word to them. He never understood why she wasn't one to speak to anyone living, but he wasn't going to try to speak to her about it. It wasn't like he was going to get a response anyway.

The older child thanked the female before he hurried off to find his missing brother. He hoped that Bottlecap was okay, wherever he ended up. He could only pray that the purple cup hadn't gotten himself into any trouble.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and my Bitch   

Back to top Go down

Me and my Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Original-
Jump to: