Go down
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13

KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder Empty KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:03 pm
Yes. I have thought it. It shall be.

I have hads this idea for a while, and it goes something like this...

Cap finds himself once again in the past with the trio of pals I refer to as the Ancient Wielders: Sarlax, Sammy, and Felicia. BBut our little cup child finds himself smitten when a teacuphead named Rosery China, or Rose for short, catches his eye. Troiuble is...she's royalty. Like Sarlax and Felicia's relationship, the two cupheads find themselves on oposite ends of the system. But the rosepetaled, creamy porcelined princess who wields a keyblade that looks like a spork covered in vines is determined to defy social standards in order to keep her strong, mischievous lover with her XD
Miles
Miles
Admin

KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder Empty Re: KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:52 pm
Cool.

KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder Empty Re: KH/BC: The Love of a Cupheaded Wielder

on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm
how shall it start?
Miles
Miles
Admin

on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:10 pm
Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know.

Admin

on Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:37 am
Bump I guess?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum