Go down
View user profile

Big Hero 6: The Trouble with Tyrants

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:28 pm
You wanted AJ evil? well here's your chance!

The team are trapped in an alternate dimension. AGAIN. Thanks to Fred. AGAIN. And now they deal with a tyrant that rules the night with an Iron Fist...THE Iron Fist to be precise. Her mentor lie=s in the dungeon, unabl;e to die thanks to his curse. His city is hers, taken when she slaughtered the previous ruler, Chique, and hung his body like a flag in the city square after he ripped the head off her son Tyler, and crippled her other son, Skyler. Her husband was sao infuriated he joined her in her conquest willingly.

But her brother needed convincing. He would not yeild. She was merciful, fir he had been kind to her. But she had to lock him up because he was a danger to her cause.
View user profile

Re: Big Hero 6: The Trouble with Tyrants

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm
Anna stood looking out over her kingdom," any new recruits" she asked using a term they used for anyone who came to join her," and has my brother changed his mind yet" she asked as she turned from the window and walked back towards the throne that now sat in the grand room that had been Chique's living space but was now their throne room.
View user profile

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:24 pm
"No new recruits yet, my Angel" her husband responded. "Iron Fist reports no change in Golden Boy yet, but he senses the perfect little brat is weakening. My words not his. Also, Crimson Ninja reports that six Unidentified signitures entered the city. Your child gangs are keeping an eye on them."
View user profile

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:37 pm
"That is good news" she said smiling as she looked to her husband," six unknowns" she said curious," very well and we need to call them something else child gangs is beneath them I think" she said frowning," now have your spies uncovered anything" she asked since he had his ways of doing things that she actually let him keep secret from her.
View user profile

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:12 pm
He smirked "The cutthroat in the East Side is still rallying his army. They should be ready to deploy in three or four weeks. Your ninja friend though...he's betrayed us to the Assassins" he growled "Why diud you feel it necessary to not lock him up? Fortune Cookie is as dangerous as Golden Boy in regards to how they rally others around them." He spat on the ground "I think you shuld start a purge to be honest. The Assassins are dangerous"
View user profile

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:24 pm
"Great" she said smiling and sighed," I'm not worried about that he knows nothing" she said shaking her head," which is why we're using him " she said suddenly looking past him to the door," he knows where Dick is kept" she said looking at him," you don't think he'd help them sneak in here do you" she said as she suddenly stalked out of the room going to the dungeon to check for herself
View user profile

on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:36 pm
Dick was in his chains in the most secure cell in the dungeon. AJ knew his knack for being better than Houdini at escaping, so she, in desperation, asked the only other person who was capable of locking Nightwing up for extended periods of time...Slade Wilson...what she could do to keep him contained. Slade's answer?

"Chain him to the wall, leave his equipment in reach...but threaten the lives of his loved ones, teammates, or the rats that infest his city if he dare put even a finger out pof that cell, give him just enough food and water to stay alive barely, and clip his wings. Believe me, he won't be going anywhere."
View user profile

on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:57 pm
She smiled as she walked up to the cell and saw he was still there," Nightwing" she said simply as she looked in at him. She'd taken Slade's advice except she hadn't clipped his wings.
View user profile

on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:51 pm
The older hero looked up at her voice weakly, and shuffled as close to the bars as he could. Earlier that week, without her consent, a guard had blinded the proud protector of Bludhaven, and he was still recovering. His throat croaked at her, the lack of nurishment and water hard on his body.

"Annabird." he said softly, reaching desperately for her despite being chained so he couldn't get too close to the bars.
View user profile

on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:57 pm
She didn't move so he could touch her but frowned at him," what" she asked looking at him and frowned," have you changed your mind"
View user profile

on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:38 pm
"You know I can't" he said sadly "You know what I stand for. This isn't justice, it's vengeance. You know where this path will lead you." He coughed, then cleared his throat. "If you change, I'll join you. But you have to be willing to...to..." he collapsed, unable to hold himself upright anymore.

A low chuckle filled the dungeon. Jason showed himself. "That's it, Golden Boy...kneel. Fall on your face, unable to compete with real power." He unlocked the cell and grabbed Dick by the collar, hoisting him up with a snarl "Look how the mighty have fallen. Not so tough now are you?" He drew his fist back, going to strike.
View user profile

on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:37 pm
She glared at  him," I'm supposed to just forget" she said angrily," just grieve and do nothing" she spat angrily," don't kill him" she said not caring if he hit him
View user profile

on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:39 pm
Jason sneered and took out a crowbar "I hoped it wouldn't come to this, Golden Boy. I really did. You were the first of us. Somehow, what I'm about to do to you makes me feel dirty. But you know what? When I was dead and your guide whenever you nearly crossed over, I beaned you all the time. Just think of this as knocking sense into you again."

Jason raised his weapon and rained many blows on the already weakened Nightwing. Dick took the beating in stride, never crying out, never beggiung for the blows to stop. He simply gazed up at his tormentor with half-blind eyes and a defiasnt look on hisa face. Jason growled and beat him harder "I saw the look you justr through me! Don't you FKING DARE compare me to that clown! Don't you DARE even THINK IT!"

Bones cracked under the weapon, but Jason was too fuull of rage to notice that his blows were intensifying to a dangerous level. If he wasn't stiopped Nightwing would actuially die.
View user profile

on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:33 am
"Jason" she yelled frowning at him," I said don't kill him and that's what you're going to do" she yelled at him," I think you need a patrol to cool down"
View user profile

on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 am
Jason paused at her yell, then threw Dick to the floor and hissed "We aren't done. You'll pay for what you've implied. I'll be back to knock more sense into you later. I need air."

He left the cell, then turned to AJ "You're too soft on him. You know he won't change his mind just cause you asked. You have to force him to change."
View user profile

on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:42 pm
She nodded," I know which is why I want you to do something while you're out" she said and headed for the door," I know he was broke before and I will do it again" she said as she went up stairs," he went by Renegade at the time and committed crimes even killed a girl apparently " she looked at Jason and grinned," I want you to find me someone who can bring that personality out without killing him and someone who can heal him once he's on our side"
View user profile

on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:50 pm
He wrapped her in his arms "My sweet Angel, I know of someone. Golden Boy will be on our side sooner than you think." He smiled "I've been waiting for this a long time. How can he be so stubborn?"
View user profile

on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:50 pm
She leaned against him and sighed happily, "great honey bring them here" she said looking up at him,"so have I " she said shrugging," he always has been stubborn"
View user profile

on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:25 am
"I'll make them come." Jason smirked "Yes, and tell me again why we're doing this at all. Sure, you showed mercy by letting him live because he was a beter mentor, partner, and guy than stick-up-his-ass Bruce, but what's your other reason for keeping him alive, my cunning Angel?"
View user profile

on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:54 am
She laughed," you really don't know" she said smiling," he's the leader of two teams Jason so as a natural leader he would bring more to our side and who better to lead our troops than Nightwing himself" she said looking at him," he won't have say over your troops though" she assured him as she knew how he was about them.
View user profile

on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:18 pm
"Good. I'd kill him if he messed with my crew" He growled
View user profile

on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:36 pm
"I know that's why when he's ours he will have strict instructions to not mess with your troops ever" she said smiling and kissed him," it's so sexy when you get all protective and vengeful" she whispered seductively.
View user profile

on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:37 am
He purred back at her "My sexy Angel knows me very well. I was wondering...what would you feel about...a liuttl;e redheaded girl?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum