HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Kori and Shade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles
Leader
Miles

Kori and Shade Empty
PostSubject: Kori and Shade   Kori and Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:04 am

I miss Kori and Shade, so here's a RP topic for our first ever ship of fluff and goodness and probably angst knowing me.

Leader
Miles

Kori and Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kori and Shade   Kori and Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:22 am

Kori's ears twitched nervously as the white-furred she-cat looked around with her pale blue eyes. The feline hadn't gotten used to the idea of no longer being a slave to one of the most powerful cats in the forest. It was so alien to her if she was being honest with herself. The idea of being free, her own cat, was something that she had only dreamed of. Something that she had yearned for, though never dared speak it allowed in fear of punishment.

As her blue eyes turned to the black tom at her side, the snowy-furred she-cat couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat. It was thanks to Shade that she was able to escape that hell she had been trapped in for so long. It was because of him that she was finally free.

It was thanks to Shade that the two of them could be together at long last without the fear of getting caught. While that terror still gripped her like talons, Kori knew that everything would be okay. So long as she had her boyfriend by her side, all would be okay.

( @Hazel )

Kori and Shade
Page 1 of 1