Go down
Miles
Admin

Beverly and Samual

on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:10 am
This ship is also coming back because I love it so fucking much.

Admin

Re: Beverly and Samual

on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:42 pm
Samual hummed softly to himself as the spider scanned around the nearly empty club. It was near closing and most of the workers and customers had returned to their homes for the evening. He knew that Odd Cat would have preferred the place be out a full twenty-four hours to bring in people and money none stop, but given the fact that this was also one of the three gangs of mafias in town, it wasn't fated to be so. At least, not yet. Personally, he could get less about what happened, so long as he had a job and woo the ladies at the end of the day, he was content. The spider stood up from where he was seated, about to begin cleaning up the counter and tables, dirty as they were left behind by customers. Yet, he paused when he heard the doors open. He turned his attention to face them, wondering who would be coming to the Inferno Club as such a late hour, so close to closing time too.

Admin

on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 am
With a huff of frustration, Beverly trudged into the Inferno Club; a place she would rather not be at considering she had her own gin joint/club to have a drink at but the night had become oddly busy for The Silver Spoon and with the sudden burst of business it became painfully clear that everything was completely disorganized and everyone was on edge because of it. The entire place had turned into a disaster and she simply wanted to be part of it no longer, even if she is the boss everything had already been ruined so her absence could not possibly add on to the chaos. The cream-colored she-cat tried to clear her head and did her best to recompose her cool attitude as she spotted the bartender looking in her direction. 

Feeling confident that she now appeared fully at peace, Beverly strolled over to the bar and took a seat, her blue eyes slightly flickering over to Samual in a rather nonchalant manner which to her felt more forced than she had intended but as long she wasn't wearing feelings of distress on her sleeve she was satisfied. 

"Well, are you just going to gawk or are you going to ask what I want to drink? I'd prefer the latter, but there's nothing wrong with looking."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum