HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Odd Cat and Velvet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles
Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 am

The ship topic for these two fuckers.

Leader
Hazel

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 am

Who will be starting this topic?

Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:30 am

Oh shit, Sagy, you're back. Hello.

I could if you'd like?

Leader
Hazel

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:32 am

If you have an idea for it.

Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 am

M'kay. I'll get to work on a starter for us.

Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Odd Cat flicked his long tail. The blue-gray tom watched everything unfold before him boredly. The Inferno Club was quiet today. Not much activity was going on. It was rather dull and boring if the feline was being honest with himself. Yet, at the same time, it didn't bother him very much. He got to watch the rest of the crew at the club. More notably, he got to keep an eye on a certain white she-cat.

He knew all about the fact of Binx liking Velvet. The two had a bit of a rivalry with each other due to that regard. The orange-and-white feline flirted with any female that caught his eye. Even with that, he still went back to his co-worker at the end of the day.

It was only a matter of time as who moved in first. And if the co-owner of the club had anything to say about it, it would be him.

Leader
Hazel

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 am

Velvet begrudgingly watched as her co-worker performed one of his songs for the few people who decided to show up to the club today, her green eyes flashed with a sort of disgust as they followed every movement of his and witnessed the several smirks he shot her way every time their eyes met. It was the same thing every day, the two of them would perform together--which she positively loathed--and then he would go on to do a solo performance prancing around and ogling her when there wasn't any other female that caught his eye. 

Feeling rather sick to her stomach, she simply rolled her eyes and decided that she was fed up with watching him and would prefer to turn her attention elsewhere. It was a rather slow day, meaning the performers didn't have much to do making things rather dull but for the snowy she-cat she took comfort in knowing she wouldn't do many performances with Binx and that thought was enough to keep her from hurling at the sight or thought of him as she switched her attention to a wall that seemed a lot more attractive to her than he did currently.

Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:23 am

The club was going about things like normal. Everyone was keeping to their normal routes like they were supposed to. Binx was currently up on stage, preforming like he was supposed to. The orange cat was doing a good job at keeping the crowd's focus. Though the blue-gray feline didn't miss the way that he shot looks at Velvet every chance that he got while he was up there. A small snort left the pink-suited feline at such a thing. He didn't think, no, he knew that the white feline didn't like the tom up there. She was so disgusted by him. There would be no worry who she'd pick at the end of the day.

Upon seeing that she had nothing to do currently, Odd Cat waved her over with a flick of his long tail. It would give the snowy-furred she-cat something to do until it was her time to be up on stage. Bea was helping Misty take care of things that anyone that came in the club needed until it was their time to do their own things on stage after Binx was done. Thankfully there weren't that many people in the Inferno Club yet. It was a slow day, but it would probably pick up later like it most often did.

Leader
Hazel

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Velvet caught sight of her boss, for a moment her heart seemed to leap into her throat the minute she saw that he was waving her over. For whatever reason, she was scared of him, and the idea of him needing to speak with her made her blanch but regardless the white she-cat knew she would have no other choice. Binx seemed to have caught sight of what was happening as well and shot a disgruntled glance at Odd Cat. 

"Yes, sir?" The white feline asked, looking back at the table she sat at wishing she could of at least stayed there. Granted, her coworker had been giving her flirtatious glances every now and then from the stage but that seemed better than the thought of being in trouble, or at least being in Odd Cats presence in general.

Leader
Miles

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 am

From the way Velvet was acting, Odd Cat knew that she more than likely thought she was in trouble due to being called over like this. As any normal person would be if their boss suddenly waved them over out of the blue as he had done. The white feline appeared nervous if he was being truthful. No, it was more than even that. The she-cat wasn't just nervous but scared as well it seemed. The blue-gray pink-suited tom knew that he had a rather.... interesting rep at the club, and even the whole island now that he thought about it. After all, he worked under a powerful demon dog that created the Inferno Club with his help. Anyone in their right mind would be fearful of him.

Yet... Seeing the snowy-pelted feline so scared of him brought him sadness when it normally would have brought joy had it been anyone else. But Velvet wasn't like others. No, not at all now that he thought about it. She was special. Not even just that, he mused. She was perfect. A perfect being that had been blessed by the heavens themselves. It was no wonder that anyone that had a brain would fall for something as out of this world as she was.

He realized she had spoken to him once she had come over to where he was seated, thus snapping him out of this train of thought. Odd Cat gestured to the chair in front of him at the other end of the table, wishing for her to take a seat for their small talk.

"Good day to you, Velvet," the co-owner of the club greeted her after he had made the offer for her to take a set. "Don't be alarmed, I simply want to talk with you. You're in no trouble."

Odd Cat and Velvet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Cat and Velvet   Odd Cat and Velvet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Cat and Velvet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Interactions-
Jump to: