I could if you'd like?

Admin

Re: Odd Cat and Velvet

on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:32 am
If you have an idea for it.

Admin

on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 am
M'kay. I'll get to work on a starter for us.

Admin

on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:35 pm
Odd Cat flicked his long tail. The blue-gray tom watched everything unfold before him boredly. The Inferno Club was quiet today. Not much activity was going on. It was rather dull and boring if the feline was being honest with himself. Yet, at the same time, it didn't bother him very much. He got to watch the rest of the crew at the club. More notably, he got to keep an eye on a certain white she-cat.

He knew all about the fact of Binx liking Velvet. The two had a bit of a rivalry with each other due to that regard. The orange-and-white feline flirted with any female that caught his eye. Even with that, he still went back to his co-worker at the end of the day.

It was only a matter of time as who moved in first. And if the co-owner of the club had anything to say about it, it would be him.

Admin

on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 am
Velvet begrudgingly watched as her co-worker performed one of his songs for the few people who decided to show up to the club today, her green eyes flashed with a sort of disgust as they followed every movement of his and witnessed the several smirks he shot her way every time their eyes met. It was the same thing every day, the two of them would perform together--which she positively loathed--and then he would go on to do a solo performance prancing around and ogling her when there wasn't any other female that caught his eye. 

Feeling rather sick to her stomach, she simply rolled her eyes and decided that she was fed up with watching him and would prefer to turn her attention elsewhere. It was a rather slow day, meaning the performers didn't have much to do making things rather dull but for the snowy she-cat she took comfort in knowing she wouldn't do many performances with Binx and that thought was enough to keep her from hurling at the sight or thought of him as she switched her attention to a wall that seemed a lot more attractive to her than he did currently.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum