Go down
Admin
View user profile

No Longer Afraid

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm
{{ Welp, lets see if this works. }}

Last edited by LostInTheMusic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profile

Re: No Longer Afraid

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm
It works.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:17 pm
Wooooo. Now I gotta figure out how to change the title once we think of a thing to do here XD
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 pm
I still wanna do a thing with all six of our children meeting each other. XD

Like we just came up with that verse a few hours ago-

But I fucking already love Ruka okay? He is precious and needs to be protected-

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:20 pm
Help me think of a name for his cup in that verse and we'll do it XD THough I might ask you to start this?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:22 pm
Sure, I can start it. I'll toss you my color shit so you can choice different color reds for the Reed and Ruka's Cup to speak in-

Didn't you want his name to be Russet or do you want to change that? I can look for more names. Those the list from earlier was-

Simmer? Blaze? Rusty? Flame? Rust? Copper? Russet? Scald, like scalding hot? Lava? Sear?

If you want to pick from that list.

If not, off I go to look for more names-

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 pm
Dude-
Ward-
It means guard or watchman
HES LEGIT YOUR MUGS GUARDIAN

and ye need to choose reds and blues-
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:28 pm
FUCK HE IS.

Okay, that's his name.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/the-ultimate-text-color-code-guide-updated-again/t.58505409_1/

So my Cup is going to speak in this red.

Azure is going to speak in well... azure.

And Ruka will speak in... Royal Azure.

Also, to do the color thing you do [color = #0038A8]Random bullshit here-[ /color]

Just no spaces where you see them-

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:29 pm
Mkay
Discord me that colour thing too so I can remember it on my home laptop
FUCK THAT SITE WITH THE COLOURS IS BLOCKED AT SCHOOL
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 pm
I'll toss it to you on Discord.

FUCK.

Well, for now you can use the dark red and one of the blues that are given to you by default?

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:32 pm
For now
Might reply when I'm home, and email myself the colours I use
I WILL OUTSMATRT THE SYSTEM
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm
Oooor-

I can find a red and blue I think would fit Reed and Mug and give them to you so you don't have to go on the site?

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 pm
Faaaair enough
I'll be able to text in likeeee
ten minutes?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:38 pm
Valid.

So what about Topaz for Mug?

Bright Red for Reed?

Crimson for Ward?

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 pm
That should work for now x3
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 pm
For now. You can look through it and find the colors you think works better once you're home.

#0198E1 - Topaz

#DC143C - Crimson

#FF0033 - Bright Red

Which world are we doing this in? Like is Ruka and Ward going to the main four's world or are the four going into their world?

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:48 pm
Probs best if ruka and ward go to azure and reeds world, or azure aND ruka will have breakdowns
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 pm
You make a good point. God for bid, Ruka will have enough break downs as it is. No need to give him anymore.

But alright. Time to write a starter.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:00 pm
Ruka gripped his boyfriend's arm tightly. The mug had no idea where he and Ward were. It looked just like home, but it couldn't be, could it? A portal had opened up and dumped the two of them here. Why would it drop them in the same place they just left? He scanned around nervously, tense and on edge. Anything could happen. Anything could go wrong. He had no idea what in the world was going on, but he didn't like it.

Against his better judgement, Azure had allowed the kittens to go outside the house and play. He kept a watchful eye on all four of them, forbidding any of them to go into the woods after the wolf had attacked Angel and Hunter. He wasn't going to take any chances of the felines getting hurt, even if two of them were already dead. Arctic and Tsuki could still get hurt it looked like, from the way the black kit and orange one fought a lot.

Cuphead was leaning up against one of the trees, staring boredly up at the sky. There wasn't much to do but he and the others were forced to come outside as backup in case trouble struck again like with Angel and Hunter being attacked by the wolf who knew how long ago by this point. But there was nothing to do and the cup was bored. So he tossed a piece of fruit that had fallen from one of the trees up into the air, catching it, and repeating the cycle. It might not have been much, but it was at least something to do.

View user profile

on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:35 pm
Ward stiffened in nervousness, though he was trying not to show how scared he was, since Ruka needed someone to depend on. As usual. [color:b897=#CF1020 ]"Hey, it's okay. Look, everything is fine. Maybe we are home? Let's head to Elder Kettles, okay? Let's just- Go home. Come on Ruka." He picked up his boyfriend, and began walking over to his house, trying to hurry it up, considering how scared he looked. He needed to run.

Mugman was with his double, looking around curiously, kinda on guard himself. Trying to keep calm, as he watched everyone from the safety of under a tree. Sighing after a moment, as he leaned back to relax, possibly to pass out in the process.

((I couldn't think of anything else at the moment >.<))
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:42 pm
The mug nodded wordlessly before he found himself being picked up. He made no sound of protest as Ward began to carry him back to Elder Kettle's. He hoped they were home. He hoped they were going to be okay. He hoped nothing bad was going to happen. He hoped so much that everything was fine. But time would tell if that was true or not.

Azure sighed as he leaned up against his double, watching the cats do their own thing. Things were quiet and peaceful for once. He was glad. He blinked a few times upon noticing two figures in the distance, approaching at a speedy pace. He poked Mugman, before pointing at the beings that were getting close enough by that point to see.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:34 am
Mugman was almost asleep on the ground, having slipped to his feet. The poke woke him up with a start, forcing him to jump to his feet in pure surprise. Looking at his double, then looked towards where he was pointing, eyes widening in pure shock as he saw- Themselves? But- He scanned the yard, doing a mental role call of everyone. All accounted for, even the cat's. So, who the hell were these new doubles coming towards them?

The minute Ward saw the two pars of himself and Ruka, he set his boyfriend down, pushing him behind a tree, before very shortly following behind him. "Well, this isn't home. There appear to be other- Well. Us's down there Ruka." He muttered quietly, looking back down at the house from the safety of the tree.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:51 am
Azure titled his head to one side curiously at the new pair. He was used to seeing the two cups and his own double, but a new duo suddenly showing up out of nowhere? He also did a quick take to make sure everyone was in the yard still. The two mugs were, so were the cups and cats. He knew of different timelines but another Cuphead and Mugman from a timeline they had no idea about? That was a little worrisome.

Ruka blinked in confusion upon being set down on the ground and gently eased behind a tree, only to be joined seconds later by Ward. The mug peaked out from behind the tree to see that the cup was right. There were two other cups and mugs down there. This wasn't home. It looked like, but it wasn't. He turned his attention back to the cup at his side. He looked at him curiously a way that clearly asked him, What do we do?

View user profile

on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:03 am
The mug child frowned deeply when he saw them hiding. Were they just as afraid? If so, maybe they could be reasoned with. They didn't look like demons, or evil people even. The Mugman of the pair seemed panicked, from what he saw. Looking over at his double, his face was soft and concerned. "I think they need help Azure-"

The ten year old looked at Ruka, biting his bottom lip, struggling to think of an idea. Eyes darting from the house, to Ruka, to the doubles, to Ruka. "We can go down there and figure out whats going on. We can stay here, and hide. We can run. Honestly, I think we should go down there and figure out what's happening."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum