Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: No Longer Afraid

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:23 am
Reed had lost himself in his thoughts, having not even heard Mugman. He was struggling to get everything in order. He didn't realize anything happening around him, didn't understand anyones words until he felt a tugging on his arm. Looking over at Cup, he frowned in confusion. When did he have his hands again? Oh well. He was just going to follow, and figure things out as he went along, forcing the earlier negative feelings into a deep dark hole.

Mugman smirked a little, thinking of a perfect way to snap his double out of it. He picked him up bridal style, kissing his cheek, as he walked back instead, stealing more kisses as he went on, forcing Azure to focus on him, and not what just happened.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:11 am
Cuphead smiled softly as his double. He took him a bit away from the house. He didn't want the two Mugs' to see what was probably going to happen. He didn't want to worry them more then they already were. They'd understand since they did agree to split up for the time being. They were close enough to the woods, but not too far all the same. He sat down, pulling his double with him. Once they were both on the ground, the cup pulled him close for cuddles.

A small, yet very adorable, squeak left the mug as he found himself being scooped up by Mugs. Chuckles and laughs escaped Azure as he was being kissed. He whined about how this so wasn't fair at one point.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:34 am
He still didn't really understand why they were splitting up, but he wasn't complaining. Shoving away all those emotions just made him numb. He might even need coaxing to let any emotions out by this point. He was so focused on helping Cuphead, he obviously didn't matter compared. Not to mention the Mugs. He nuzzled close once the cuddles started, even falling into his lap to made it easier.

The blue mug grinned, happily the plan was working. He headed towards the house, aiming at the couch. That way someone could watch their door, and be there to help if they left the room. Not to mention, it was more comfy in there then the ground. He set his double down, giving him a proper kiss that didn't end after two seconds.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am
The cup smiled as he returned the nuzzle. He gently kissed his double on the top of his head. It was a sort of rare thing for he and Reed to spend time like this. It was normally them with their respected Mug or the two Mugs with each other. He enjoyed whatever little time he got with his other self. Too bad this one wasn't starting off on very good reasons, but he was hoping to fix that. Somehow. Someway.

Azure pouted. Mugs was being mean. He couldn't just plant a bunch of teasing kisses onto him like that! He blinked once he found himself in the house and on the couch. Once he got a more proper kiss, he made a happy sound, nuzzling up against him like a cat.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 pm
He laughed slightly at the kiss, nuzzling more into him. He was not about to let himself break down like that. He was forcefully keeping all that back, having thought he'd be fine, but the fucking second things got peaceful and happy, it all came back like getting hit in the face with a fucking hammer. But Cuphead was more important. He wasn't about to do that, break down crying like that. He didn't want to anyways, he wanted to do happy cute things.

Thankfully, he expected Azure's reaction, having sat down in case his double wanted to cling to him, chuckling at the way he nuzzled against him. God, he was a cat. He was a cat in a childs body. Nothing would change his mind.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:28 pm
Cuphead smiled at the nuzzle. He knew that Reed wasn't going to allow himself to have a break down. This was himself after all. He'd do the same thing. He had done it many times in the past. He knew the signs. He knew he'd have to coax it out of him. He hated the idea of seeing his double breakdown, but he knew it was the only way to help him. Him keeping everything bottled up was only going to make things so much worse for him later on.

"It's okay ta cry other-me. I ain't goin' ta blame ya if ya do..."

The mug cooed happily as he let out a small purr. He wanted to cheer Mugs up. He knew he couldn't ask him questions or allow him to cry right now. Ruka and Ward would wake up whenever and come out here. They didn't need to see one of them having a breakdown. That would only making things worse. But Azure wasn't going to forget. As soon as they were in the bedroom later, he was going to coax him into it. He wasn't going to allow for it to get worse for his double. He loved him too much to allow him to do that to himself.

For now though, he was going to distract him with cute things.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:02 pm
At those words, Reed's smile faltered, and he looked down. Until Cuphead had said that, his emotions were content not to surface, to remain quiet and hidden. To resurface later, when he was- Well. He couldn't say more ready to handle it, since he never would be. But anytime would be better then now right? Surely? He sighed, rubbing his eyes, to ward off the stinging he now felt in his eyes, to get rid of the current tears, and the others that would come later. "D-Don't pretend you're fine either." He frowned at him, managing to keep a mostly normal voice. Just a little shaky.

The cooing brought a small smile to his face, and he kissed him deeply, and lovingly. Though he pulled away rather quickly, to tease his other self, even pretending to pull away just a bit.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm
Cuphead sighed. He hated how he had made his double upset. But he knew that he had to. If he didn't, Reed was going to bottle everything up and things would end badly for him. He winced slightly as his double spoke, frowning at him, he voice shaking just a bit as he did. He wasn't fine, but for the moment, it didn't matter. He focused on Reed and making him feel better. His problems could wait. "Yer more important than I am."

Azure pouted, a whine left him. That wasn't fair. Mugs couldn't just go and do that to him. He couldn't tease him like that!

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:15 pm
"Bullshit Cuphead." His voice didn't shake that time. If anything could stop a breakdown in progress, it was taking care of the people he loved who were equally unokay. His stare was firm, unwavering. He wasn't letting his double get out of this either. Fine. He would admit to his feelings, admit he wasn't okay? Fine. But he wasn't going down this rabbit hole alone.

A teasing little smirk as he hid behind the couch. The minute his double got up, he planned to steal a kiss, to make up for this little game.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm
The other cup stiffened at the tone of voice and firm stare he was given. Cuphead torn his gaze away from Reed, not wanting to look him in the eye. Yeah, he wasn't okay himself. It was obviously. But in his mind, his double was more important. "It ain't. Yer more important ta me, Reed. My problems ain't that bad."

The little mug huffed as he moved to get off the couch. He was going to find his double and he was going to drag him back to the couch for cuddles and kisses. No escape this time! He wasn't about to let him get away for teasing him like that.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:51 am
"Look at me Cuphead. You know as well as I do that we both believe that. We both want to put our problems aside for each other, but if we keep going back and forth, neither of us are going to get help- Fuck. I hate to suggest this, but maybe- At the same time?" He knew they were both going to break down at some point, and they were trying to coax the emotions out of each other at the same time. Maybe they could just- Cry together. . .

Once he saw his double pop up, he tackled him to the couch, kissing him lovingly, and for a good long while this time. Giggling as he ran off again after the kiss. He wasn't about to lose this game!
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:20 am
The other cup turned back to look at his double, even if he didn't want to at the moment. He sighed. He knew that Reed was right. They both wanted to push their own problems aside for each other to help one another. But it wasn't helping them. This was just an endless cycle at this rate. This would keep going because they were both too stubborn. "Us cry together?"

A startled yelp left Azure as he found himself tackled back onto the couch. For a brief moment there was panic, before he saw that it was just Mugs and the panic was quickly forgotten as he was kissed once more by the other mug, this time for a longer time that was filled with love. It didn't last forever as his double hopped off and ran while giggling his ass off. Rolling his eyes, he got up from the couch to find Mugs.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 pm
"You got any better ideas? And if we wanna find anything out from each other, we should probably ask in turns. Forcing us both to talk." He wasn't suggesting this to help himself. Oh no. He was doing it to help Cuphead. He knew that trying to focus everything on his boyfriend wouldn't work. At least this way, he could help him, and maybe, he'd actually agree to be helped. Fuck, he hoped so.

Mugs smirked to himself, dashing under the bed, figuring Azure would never look there. Even if he did, he'd be surprised with another kiss, and more finding. This was a game after all. Something to keep Azure distracted and happy for a few hours. It appeared to be working too, so maybe he'd even try this in the future?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:28 am
Cuphead paused for a moment. He knew that the two Mugs' had done a similar thing with each other at one point when they needed to speak to each other about what was bothering them, but neither wanted to say a word until the other did. It had worked with them, maybe it would for them too. Of course he didn't want to talk about his problems, but if it was to help Reed, he'd do it in a heartbeat. "Fine, okay, we'll do that."

Azure huffed as he began to looked around the house for his double. Where in the world did the other mug go? He knew for a fact that he hadn't left the house. He didn't hear the door open and the only way for him to leave was to do that. He couldn't Smoke Dash though it, since everything in the house was built to resist that. So where did he go? Maybe one of the cats knew?

View user profile

on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:32 am
"Look, I'll even be nice and let you ask the first question. Sign of good faith." He smiled, curling closer to him, hiding his face in the others chest, trying not to show his emotions right now. Attempting to calm down a little. Fuck. Well, Cup succeeded in getting him to stop being numb. The flood of bottled feelings were coming, and he couldn't stop it.

The cats were staying out of it. Mostly. Hunter rubbed against Azure's ankle, purring softly, before slinking into the bedroom, slowly mind you, slow enough for Azure to follow him. He totally wasn't helping. Noooo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum