Go down
Admin
View user profile

Dreamful Meeting

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 am
Gum watched everything go on around him like normal. He came out a lot more often these days rather then just coming out when trouble struck. It was nice now that everyone was aware that he existed aside from only one or two people in the house. He hated lying to his other side for as long as he had, but there was nothing he could have done. Azure wasn't aware of him yet so he couldn't talk to him like he could now. But he was glad. Things were so much easier now that they could.

There was also one other being that he had yet to meet properly. There was a dream Cuphead that hung around in the mug's mind as well. He was aware of his existence and he knew that the cup knew of him as well. But because the red one only existed in dreams, he never got a chance to meet him like his other half did.

But now that seemed like things could change. The dream Cuphead was given ability to exist in reality. How? He had no idea. He knew that he was a second guardian to the mug. He protected him in his dreams where Gum couldn't get to in order to do that. To which, he thanked the dream version of his other self's boyfriend.

But now he could meet him face to face. And that was just what he intended to do.

View user profile

Re: Dreamful Meeting

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:24 am
Rasui was in his new bedroom, looking down at the ground, sighing deeply. He knew Mugs wasn't his biggest fan. His new plan of causing stupid chaos backfired, scaring the person he had wanted to protect. Meaning of course he gets to exist where he could feel all the guilt all the time. When he was just dreams, he only existed when Mugs slept. Now, he constantly existed, and it was so- Tiring. Not to mention, when Mugman passed out, he once again was forced to go into the dreams, wherever he was, no matter what he was doing. He didn't have much control over when he existed, how, what he could do. He sighed, pacing around the small room.

He had to fix this. Gum had managed to be a good guy, so could he right? Fuck Emotions and feelings were hard. He'd never been this alone before. Mugs used to always be there when he existed, but now he was his own person. Why was existing so hard?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:39 am
The alter ego had asked nicely to take over for a little while. His other self had agreed and the two switched places for the time being. Gum made his way towards the bedroom that Rasui stayed in while he existed in the real world. The other personality knocked on the door. He wasn't just going to walk right on into the other cup's room. He knew that the former dream Cuphead needed time to get used to everything that was going on around him. It would be a lot for him to take in. He'd only go in and talk if Rasui allowed him to.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:44 am
The poor child jumped in surprise as he heard the knocking, turning to face the door. He sighed deeply, trying to calm himself down as he walked over to the sound of knocking. Rasui grabbed the door knob, but stopped himself, backing up a few steps. Fuck. He needed to calm down. What if it was Mugs? What if it wasn't? God, it was way too much to handle. He groaned to himself, and opened the door while he had the courage, looking at the person there.

It wasn't Mugs. It was, but it wasn't. That look in his eyes was far less shy and scared then he was used to. He didn't carry himself the way Mugs did. He was- Different. But he couldn't figure out who it would be besides Mugs-
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:55 am
Gum could see the confusion in Rasui's face as he opened the door. The cup had never seen his other self when he wasn't in control he realized. He never saw his side of him before. It was understandable that he'd be confused about why the person he saw suddenly change into someone different. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "Don't be alarmed. I am Gum, I'm another side to Mugs that comes out to protect him. You already know who I am, but we never got a chance to meet like this before. A pleasure to finally get to meet you in person," he greeted the cup. There was much more confidence in his voice as well. Another sign that this was not the same mug that Rasui was used to.

View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 am
"Oh. That makes more sense- Hi. I'm Rasui. Nice to meet you Gum, finally. I mean, I saw you in his dreams, but that was his view of you so. Anyways. What is it you're here for? I mean, I'm honored if it's just to visit me." He seemed a little nervous, as if he was trying to figure out why in hells name this person was talking to him, why it was a pleasure to meet him. He was just- So confused. Living was too much pressure. He almost preferred the dreams to existing actually. He however, like every Cuphead in this house, was skilled in his emotions. Unluckily however, since he came from Mugs mind, the two might be able to read him like a fucking book.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 am
Gum gave a nod. Both he and Mugs could tell that there was something going on with Rasui. They weren't sure what, but it was easy to tell since he was from the same mind. It was like how the two of them couldn't hind anything from each other now that they were aware of each other. It did cause the mug to worry with the one in control right now felt. "I did want to visit you. I wanted to finally meet you. Are you doing alright? You seem nervous."

View user profile

on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:33 pm
Rasui laughed easily, waving off his concern. There was no way in hell they were discussing his problems. His entire existence started to help Mugman. He didn't need help. He needed to not exist in the fucking place, but that wasn't a choice anymore. "Nervous? Hmm. I don't think so. I'm perfectly fine Gum. At the worse, I'm just confused, since actually being alive is new to me." It wasn't actually a lie to be honest. Well. The being fine part was. But his way of dodging questions included actually giving a lesser truth to focus on, while hiding all the bad shit.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 am
Gum tilted his head to one side at that. He gave a small hum. If he said so. Though he knew that was total bullshit. Well, not completely. He knew existing was going to be hard on Rasui. When he came into existence, it was hard on him too at first. Though Rasui was more alive then he was. He was just another personality to the mug. They shared a body. That was it. He couldn't exist without him. But in a way, he understood. He got where the cup was coming from.

"You'll get used to it," he reassured him. "If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to come speak to me. I get it."

View user profile

on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:34 am
"Thanks. I'll be fine though man, don't worry about me. Besides, there are bigger things to worry about. Maybe. We'll see. If you'll excuse me, I got places to explore." The former dream Cup smiled, and slid by him, trying to head for the kitchen, the living room, anywhere. The front door even, anywhere. He saw how the others got questioned, and he wasn't dealing with that. Maybe he could find someone to stop his existence. Maybe he could end it himself. There were many choices.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:38 am
The other personality of the mug turned, watching as the cup walked pass him. He knew that Rasui had a point. He did need to explore the place, but was now really the time? He could do that later. But he and Mugs could tell that there was something bothering him. He came from their mind. It was easy to tell just like they could tell when they were upset and needed someone to talk to.

"Rasui, wait," Gum called after him as he followed after him. "Listen, I know what you're going through, okay? I know how hard it is to just suddenly be here. But things will get easier for you."

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:18 am
"Gum, I'm fine. Things are fine okay? I'm just a little confused, that's nothing major. Or new." He joked a little, smirking at him, attempting to slip away, to lose him. He didn't want to be questioned, didn't want to face his problems. He was choosing to run away from the whole thing, choosing purposefully not to care about himself.

"Anyways, I'm going to go explore the Isles. I'll be back in a few hours." He said, as if suggesting Gum wouldn't be coming along for this, as if he'd be by himself.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:23 am
Gum frowned deeply. He and Mugs both knew that something was troubling him. It was clear to see. He was trying his hardest to get away from them. A normal thing around the house it was when someone wanted to avoid speaking about something they didn't want to talk about. The alter ego sighed and waved the cup off. Perhaps his other half could deal with him later. He was much better at keeping people in one place. Besides, if he went now and explored Inkwell, he'd have no excuse to use later.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:26 am
After thanking Gum, and saying sorry for snapping at him, he escaped the house, spending full hours wandering around. It was nighttime when he got back, around six hours later. Mugs would likely be worrying if he didn't know what was happening, which was the only reason he had come back.

He opened the door, looking around nervously, closing the door behind him as quietly as possible, trying to sneak off to his room before someone noticed him and began to question where he had been, if he was okay- He needed to go and calm down. If someone talked to him right now, he was not sure if he could keep a handle on his emotions. Making it perfect to go question him.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:31 am
Indeed the mug was beyond worried when it was dark time and Rasui still wasn't back. He was beginning to think that something bad had happened to him. He knew that the former dream Cuphead couldn't die since he technically wasn't real, but it didn't stop the preteen from worrying himself to death over it. He was still his boyfriend--a version of him that his dreams had taken--but the point still stood. He had every right to be worried. He was just about to leave to go search for him when the former dream cup returned home. Instantly Mugs latched onto him, burying his face into his chest. He was so relieved to see him. To see that he was safe and okay.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:37 am
The poor ten year old yelped as Mugs barreled into him, almost falling over from the surprise. After collecting himself, he wrapped his arms around him with a nervous laugh, rubbing his back, trying to reassure him that he was fine, that everything was. He looked over at the door to his room. So close- He just needed to get there. But his purpose was to take care of Mugman. He couldn't ignore that.

"Hey look, everything is fine- I told I was going to go explore. That it would take a while." He tried to explain, trying to get him calm.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 am
The poor child just wrapped his arms tighter around him. He said something, but it was muffled thanks to his face being buried into the other. Despite the fact that it was, if one listened close enough, they'd be able to make out what he said. Which was the fact that he was worried about him and thought something had happened. But more importantly, that he had missed him. He leaned up against him when he rubbed his back reassuringly, trying to calm him down and let him know what everything was fine. Weather Rasui liked it or not, it appeared as though he was stuck with the mug for awhile, as he showed no signs of leave him alone anytime soon.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:47 am
He sighed. Picking up Mugs, trying to make up for the fact the smaller was not releasing Rasui from his grip, and he walked over to the couch, settling down there. He seemed to be stuck. Though the idea of Gum suddenly taking control once he was trapped like this and questioning him came to mind, he decided it was worth it to keep Mugs calm.

"Lemme guess. I'm not moving for the next few hours?" He asked, rubbing his back again, trying to calm him.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:53 am
A small whine of protest left the boy as he found himself being picked up. But that quickly vanished when he was placed onto the couch beside the other. As soon as he was sat down, Mugman went back to clinging to him. He nuzzled up against him as he snuggled beside him. All the child did was nod in response to the question Rasui asked of him. They weren't going to be leaving the couch for awhile, that was for sure.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 am
Sighing heavily, he wrapped both arms around his- Boyfriend? What even were they right now? He didn't know, he didn't honestly want to fuck around with that right now. He just wanted to escape into his room and- What? He couldn't exactly sleep. He didn't have hobbies yet.

He shook a little, struggling to contain the storm of emotions swelling within him, and he hoped to God Mugs didn't notice the small shaking. If he did, god, his concern would be somehow even worse. If it was even possible. He shook his head, trying to clear it as he absently rubbed Mugs handle, aiming a bit too high when he tried to get to his back.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:25 am
Did he feel bad for this? Yes, yes he did. He knew that Rasui was dealing with problems. He wasn't stupid. He could see that as clear as day. It was why he and Gum had came up with a plan not long after the cup had left. The concern he was feeling was real however. He couldn't fake that even if he tried, given how fearful of everything he was, even if it wasn't to the same level as Ruka's. It was damn well close enough. But Gum would handle things soon for him if all went just the way they planned.

Mugs noticed the shaking. Gum did too but his alter ego reassured him that everything would be okay once he woke up. No one in the house knew of two different ways to help him relax and force him to sleep if they really wanted to. One was scratching under his chin like one would do a cat, the other place was his handle, much like a cat's ear. It would help calm him down and if one kept it up long enough, he'd be so relaxed, he'd pass out no matter where he was or what was happening around him. It was both a good and bad thing now that he thought about it.

For a moment, his eyes widened and he stiffened once Rasui began to run his hand along his handle. It had been so long since someone had done that to him, it caught him by surprise. But once the surprise died down, the mug made a happy cooing sound and he'd be purring joyfully right now if he was able to. He leaned back into the other's touch, a smile on his face.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:42 am
Rasui was not really paying attention to what he was doing, but the feel of a handle is far different then the feel of someone's back. He opened his mouth to say sorry, that he didn't mean to go there, but instead of fear and surprise, he was met with cooing. With a little surprise. He smiled a little, amused by the sound, not to mention the site. Guess he had to keep doing it huh? God, Mugs really was a cat.

He kept on scratching and rubbing his handle, trying to get the same reaction from him, unaware of the plan the two had schemed up together. He was thinking up the same plan, and hoping that they didn't know about it. Which obviously, was a false hope. He needed to be questioned. He wasn't okay. Anyone with half a mind could see he wasn't okay. He kept shaking, looking around nervously, and he seemed to be trying to make Mugs sleep. If he slept, he'd be thrown back into his dreams. An outcome he wanted after all, since he could escape questioning that way.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:01 am
Happy sounds came from the mug as Rasui continued to pet and scratch his handle. He nuzzled the cup lovingly, content and happy. It was a rare sight to see him this happy, but it was a wonderful thing all the same. The longer the dream Cuphead continued his actions, the more relaxed Mugman got. One could clearly see it was affecting him. He was already beginning to feel tired, his eyes already starting to get heavy. The long Rasui pet him, the more tired he got. It got to the point soon enough that he was struggling to keep his eyes open. He wanted so badly to fall asleep, he was holding on by a thread. His mind was fuzzy with how tired he was and he could feel himself starting to slip away. Just as he was mere seconds away from going to sleep, Gum took over, allowing his other half to rest in piece for a little while. Satan knew the poor kid needed it. The body was still tired, but that was fine. The alter ego could easily wake himself up. What affected Mugs didn't work on him. So there was nothing Rasui could do now to get out of the mess he had put himself in.

View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:05 am
Of course Rasui saw how tired his actions were making Mugs. Why do you think he kept doing it? He wanted him to sleep, so badly. But he was suddenly confused. He didn't know Gum had come forward, but he did realize that the mind before him was no longer tired. He had been ready to enter Mugs dreams, but he was blocked from that now. It took him a good few minutes to realize, he had been duped.

"I hate you both." He groaned a little, looking away, no longer rubbing his handle, since he knew Gum probably got nothing from it.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:44 am
Gum chuckled lightly as he sat up from where Mugs had slumped over when he was being pet. He rubbed his eyes as he work himself up some more. He knew he'd have to let Mugs' body rest at some point too. Even with the mug passed out within his mind, his psychical body needed rest too. He'd have to wrap this up soon, but not too soon to where he couldn't help Rasui.

"You love us. I think."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum