Go down
Admin
View user profile

An Aftertaste of Blood

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:33 am
In a world where predators and prey live together, the predators are treated badly. They're forced to wear special collars that will shock them if they get out of line. It's the only way the prey animals will feel safe with them around. However, that doesn't seem to matter anymore. Predators are given an even worse name when a group of them have formed a club called Butcher's Den. They go around and kill animals and eat them. Then one day, the unthinkable happens. A predator teams up with a prey animal to put a stop to these killings and prove to everyone that predators aren't as bad as everyone thinks.

However, the two discover that maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to get involved with something that's way other their heads. Trying to solve the Butcher's Den case might be more challenging than the duo first thought. If they can even make it out alive by the end of it all, it will be a miracle.

Re: An Aftertaste of Blood

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:02 am
Lame.

I'm going to think of a character for this.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:04 am
Fuck you Sagy.

Hooray. Glad to hear that you'll be making a character for this.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 am
I don't swing that way Watson, stop trying to gay me up.

And I'm hyped for this, I have a weakness for buddy cop type things.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:09 am
Fite me.

I'm glad to hear that you're hyped for this. Be glad this is a buddy cop thing then. It's right up your alley.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:10 am
You 'bout to catch these hands betch.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:11 am
Nah, bitch.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am
Don't tell me no, I'm gonna fuck you up more so now.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:14 am
I'd love to see you try.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:16 am
Meet me at the swing set at 5:00, you'll see my real power then.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:17 am
Fine, I'll be there. Don't be late.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 am
Bitch, I'll be early.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:23 am
Bitch, we'll see.

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 am
I'll be there at fucking 4:00.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 am
What if I'm already there now?

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:25 am
That's not fair, I'm suing you.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:27 am
You can't sue me.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:41 am
Celes moved through the streets of the city in the shadows of the tall buildings of an alleyway. The vulpine flicked his tail behind him as he perked his ears, listening for any sudden noises. The young fox grinned brightly after a few moments of no police sirens ringing or people in a panic. That meant that he had gotten away with his newest steal of the day. The fox scratched at the collar that was around his neck in discomfort. He wished he could take it off, but he knew that was next to impossible without getting violently shocked. The fox scowled at the thought as he peaked out from the safety of the alley before he stepped out, doing his best to ignore the stares and disgusting looks that came his way. He put his hands in his pockets as he trudged along, acting as casual as he could. No need to draw even more attention to himself that he normally got.

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:53 am
Dusty let out a frustrated sigh as she drove slowly along the crowded streets of the city, the chinchilla was put on patrol again and it was rather aggravating to her. Nothing too interesting ever happened and time seemed to move a painfully slow pace. As the early afternoon traffic came to a stop yet again, she looked around planning on remaining diligent in her law enforcement duties even if she had to only deal with petty thieves; it was boring but it was through hard work she would be able to one day get promoted to detective. 

As she waited for the other cars to get moving once again, her eyes caught sight of a rather shady looking fox walking along the sidewalk. Her eyes narrowed as she studies Celes' appearance, there was something about him that made her feel suspicious but she resisted the urge to pull over and question him; despite his appearance and her hunch she could be completely wrong about this fox and that certainly wasn't something that would make her look good in front of the Chief.
Admin
View user profile

on Thu May 03, 2018 6:18 am
The young fox paused. His trained senses picked up on that old feeling of eyes watching. He was used to feeling them, burn into him as he walked. All because he was a fox. All because he was a predator. All because he had to wear the collar that felt like it was choking him, keeping him 'tame' less he wanted to get a painful electric shock.

Celes risked a glance behind him to see who was looking at him. He couldn't see anyone behind him as his purple eyes scanned around. For a brief moment, his gaze rested on where Dusty was, but he couldn't see the chinchilla as she was in her car. He resisted the growing urge to scowl, as he turned back around and continued about his business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Sheen called in, wanting to know how Dusty's day was going. "Anything to report?"

View user profile

on Wed May 09, 2018 3:27 am
Dusty thought for a minute as she heard her boss's voice through her walkie-talkie, she wasn't too sure if she should report that she was looking at a rather suspicious fox at the moment or tell the half-truth: that nothing indeed was going on and hadn't been for a while now. 

"Negative," she finally replied deciding that it wouldn't be worth reporting Celes since he didn't seem to up to something at the moment. "Do you want me to come back to the station?"

View user profile

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:52 am
Sheen gave a nod, though she knew that Dusty wasn't able to see it over the walkie-talkie. It seemed as though today was going to be a slow day. "Finish your patrol, then report back to the station when you're finished."

View user profile

on Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 am
The chinchilla gave a small sigh, as she continued with the rest of her patrol. The most she could find were nothing but a few groups of kids tagging the side of a building. Disappointed she returned back to the station and sat in her car for a few moments, at this rate, she wouldn't be making detective anytime soon and that's where all the action would be. 

Gaining her composure back Dusty motivated herself to exit her vehicle and enter the building, she didn't bother greeting anyone who came into her line of sight and it was better that way. They didn't want to know her, and she didn't want to know them, it had always been that way since she joined; those who tried to talk to her didn't get along with her, they were too soft or just talked too much to her.

View user profile

on Thu May 10, 2018 1:54 pm
The head of police watched ad Dusty made her way back. She was safe and sound, good. The last thing Sheen wanted was to have the prey animal be attacked by a much larger animal. The dark-furred animal made her way over to the other feline, seeing the disappointed look on the chinchilla's face.

"Slow day, eh?"

View user profile

on Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 pm
Her ears twitched at the sound of Sheen's voice. Dusty quickly straightened up and made eye contact with her boss, "I'll get over it, in the meantime is there anything you want me to do? My shift won't be over for a while."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum