Go down

Re: Bottlecap

on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:04 pm
"I'm just as worried about them as you are," she replied calmly, and it was true; she had found herself wondering if they were doing okay or if they were getting ready to leave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Smith sat down and ordered a few drinks, Wesson stayed a little ways behind him looking about frantically and jumping at any sight that caught him by surprise. As he looked around anxiously the tall tabby's eyes caught sight of Odd Cat approaching them. He gasped slightly at the sight of the strange tom and rushed quickly to his brother's side. 

"Smith, Smith! There's someone coming towards us!" he hissed quietly tapping on Smith's shoulder in an attempt to get him to turn around, but the shorter feline only shrugged his hand off his shoulder with an irritated grunt every time he did so. It probably wasn't anyone important, or the chances were that whoever was 'approaching' them wasn't really heading for them but rather going to meet someone else; Wesson was paranoid and petrified of everything surrounding him, so if that was the case he wouldn't be too surprised, it had happened before and he got sick of his younger brother pestering him about such nonsense. With a huff the darker tabby turned around as he persisted, his gaze was soon greeted by the grinning feline that was approaching the two of them. 

Hard to believe anyone comes in this joint with psychos like that comin' in here as well, he thought as he continued to eye Odd Cat suspiciously; if he was looking for a fight then Smith was ready to give him one, unlike his brother he wasn't exactly afraid to get his hands dirty if need be.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 am
"I hope they're alright. This is no place for children to be hanging around. You know how Odd Cat is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The grinning feline stopped at the table where the other two were seated. He could tell that one of them didn't want to be here at all. He was skiddish and frightened easily it seemed. He was like that little green cup kid that was trying his hardest with that puppy to get the purple one to leave. How interesting. Odd Cat greeted the toms with a small bow.

"Welcome to the Inferno Club. Might I interest either of you with anything?"

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am
Velvet frowned a little, "yes I do, unfortunately." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wesson backed away slightly, his ears laid flat against his skull as he stared nervously at the stranger that had approached him and his brother. Smith looked back at his brother as he felt the presence of the taller cat's hand leave his shoulder; he rolled his eyes, it was clear that his younger brother wouldn't be much help if a fight should break out. After he observed the usual actions of Wesson, Smith returned his gaze to Odd Cat giving the strange feline a rather quizzical expression. 

"Unless ya got more liquor for me, we don't want whatever you're sellin' pal," Smith said, trying to test and see if this psychopathic looking gentleman really had approached them to start trouble. As he spoke Wesson winced a little at his brother's remark, he wished he wouldn't say such things whenever they met someone new even if it was for the best just in case whoever it was had ill intentions the lanky tabby couldn't help but think that perhaps kindness would work better as a defense.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 pm
Treats nodded as she headed out of the room with Trix following along the wall after her. She knew that Velvet would be following her before too long. The white she-cat was just as worried about the children as she was. They had ever right to be. Odd Cat was a feline that was not to be trusted, even if he was their boss. This whole place wasn't to be trusted, but they needed a job, regardless of where it came from. The Inferno Club was the only decent part of the island that paid well enough to keep them going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue-gray feline flicked his tail at the orange tabby's reply. An interesting one he was. The one that backed away was a lot like that green cup that was skiddish of everything. He had ever right to be, but it was a good thing that he didn't know the reason behind it. And Odd Cat intended to keep it that way too.

"We have plenty here if that's what you requite."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benny poked her head out from behind some boxes she had taken up hiding behind. So far, no one seemed to notice the red cup. Much to her relief. She didn't want to be caught now. Not when she was so close to her goal. The thief scanned around to see if anyone was watching before she slipped through the door she was near, sneaking inside without a second glance back.

I know the office is back here somewhere. I just need to find it.

Getting inside the head owner's office would be easier said than done, but Benny was ready to put all her skills she had learned on the streets to the test. It was time to get to work.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:33 am
Velvet followed close behind Treats as she headed out to go check on the children she had met before, as they emerged from backstage the white she-cat's gaze immediately fell on the three friends. Odd Cat was gone, and she wasn't sure how to feel about that; there was a mix of relief and alarm at the absence of the grayish blue tom, while he was dangerous to him it was more dangerous for them to be hanging around the club alone. 

Feeling a bit nauseated at the scenarios that played out in her head due to her worries Velvet looked around desperately to see if her boss was anywhere near them, hoping that he would have some sort of change of heart and prevent anything too bad from happening to the three kids. It was long before she finally spotted him talking to two other cats that hadn't been there before, but she paid them little mind as she directed her attention back to her friend. 

"Treats, they're alone." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The orange tabby raised an eyebrow in question at the other feline's words, "we?"

This had also caught the attention of Wesson who until now had been silently praying that nothing terrible would happen, he tilted his head to the side giving Odd Cat an equally curious look as he stepped forward slightly. "You work for this establishment?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pemble's gaze had followed Odd Cat as he moved to greet the two new customers who had just walked in, it was the perfect window of opportunity to try and convince Bottlecap to finally leave but he wasn't going to just yet, the young pup needed to make sure there would be a sufficient amount of time for him to persuade the stubborn cup. He watched intently for any signs of the strange feline's return, but there was nothing that could tell him for sure if he would be coming back, it had become all too clear that he was rather unpredictable. 

Finally, he decided that it would be better to just take action regardless, the sooner they got out of there the better. The canine once again got up from where he was seated and returned to his friend, "listen we better just leave. Now's the perfect chance for us and let's face it you're gonna run out of money to give him if this keeps going."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum