Go down
Admin
View user profile

Hero's Blade

on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:50 am
Stories tell of an ancient sword with two blades. One blade shone white and pure, and the other was crimson as fresh blood. The wielder of this blade was a great mage, who wanted nothing more than to bring peace to the worlds beyond his own. But the blade held much power, and the mage's apprentices rose up against him for control of the blade. The blade split itself into two mini double blades upon the mage's death, and flung itself into the dimensional rift on opposite ends of the spectrum. The white half, now called the OrionBlade, turned black and buried itself deep into the Shadow Realms, waiting for the one who is destined to wield it. However, the red blade, now called Redstone, sought a heart to wield it, for it could not stand being idle. Throughout history, the crimson and gold blade passed from wielder to wielder, mending the roads between dimensions and worlds... battling the Shadow beings that fed off the negativity of said worlds to strengthen their army and consume the universe.

Now Redstone finds itself being called to a little island with strange beings... to find its new wielder and make him a hero of the ages.

The Shadows are gathering.... Will the hero arise?

Re: Hero's Blade

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 am
Fake and gay, not enough talking swords. 0/10
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:12 am
Fuck you, Sagy. Talking swords are lame.

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 am
Fight me, talking swords are sexy as fuck.
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 am
They're gay as fuck.

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:17 am
Motherfucker I ought to pop ya.
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:18 am