Admin
View user profile

Hero's Blade Campfire

on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 am
The campfire for Hero's Blade.

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.)

Personality:

History:

Other:

View user profile

Re: Hero's Blade Campfire

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:02 am
Name: Sinestra

Species: Demon

Appearance:

Kid Form:

Weapon: She uses her tail like a weapon of sorts. She'll use it like a spear and stab at her enemy with the pointy end of her heart-shaped tail. She can make it as sharp as a knife or sword. She'll use it like a whip or lasso.

Powers: Black Claw- A shadow claw will form out of her hand, allowing her to slice through anything, bending it to her will.

Dark Touch- This power allows her to stun her victim. They're unable to move until she releases her hold on them.

Flight- Being a demon, she can float or fly. Obviously.

Mind Control- This speaks for itself.

Fear- She uses the fear of others to her liking. To break them or to torture them with their darkest fears.

Personality: Sinestra is a cruel and cunning demoness. She uses her cunningness to her advantage to get the upperhand over her enemies. She is sly and witty, a master at lying and leading others astray. She is highly manipulative and can make anything sound believed to have things go in her favor. Her cruelness knows no limits. If she finds interest in something, she'll take it by force if she must. She loves to torment and torture those she believes are below her. Just for the sick joy of it and because she can, so she will. She loves to terrorize her victims in the cruelest ways she can think of.

History: Sinestra grew up in the Underworld, being born to Satan himself. She was going to take over ruling the Underworld one day after him. She didn't want to do that however. She grew bored being in Hell all the time. She wanted to see the world on the surface and what it had to offer her. So she did just that. On the surface world, she saw how happy everything was. How good it was, with bad people of course. Everyone had darkness in their hearts and she decided to use that to have some fun. She took the souls of people, turning them into dark beings she called Darklings. With this came an idea. She was going to not only rule over Hell, but the surface world as well. She began traveling to different worlds, infecting them with the Darklings, watching as mass chaos fell over the lands.

Other: She'll speak in dark red.

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:34 am
Name: Jingles

Species: Demon

Appearance: 

Personality: Being the lowest class of demon goes out of his way to attempt to be the evilest of his kind, but due to his appearance and small size he is often not taken seriously or completely ignored which gives him a very moody and sour attitude. Despite trying to be stereotypically evil and consistently grumpy, Jingles doesn't really seem to care all that much about how he should be as a demon on the inside and it particularly shows when he finds himself accidentally helping others out through his incompetent nature when performing the tasks of his specific job as he does nothing to try and fix his mistakes. In the end, his attempts at being wicked, are only a result of his own insecurity which gives way to him constantly needing to seek approval from his superiors and peers to feel valid. 

History: Growing up in Hell, there was nothing much for a young demon to hope for other than looking forward to working for the Devil himself through any means necessary. However, when Jingles was growing up he didn't really find himself to be too interested in anything that the Underworld had to offer and would find himself wondering what it would be like to make friends with mortals on the surface world. When his siblings would talk about their potential futures, the young cat-like demon wasn't afraid, to be honest about what he wanted to do; of course, this was completely different from what his brothers and sisters had in mind, and they simply laughed and told him that he shouldn't be wondering about such things. Being young and impressionable Jingles assumed that is wrong to wonder about such things and made attempts to never think about it. 

As he became more of an adult he had made the decision that he would do what most demon underlings do and find a suitable job for him to do, originally he had wanted to become part of those who guard the families of higher class demons but he was rejected for his size. Seeing his disappointment one of the guards he had spoken to recommended him the job of being another "soul collector" for Satan, this had caught Jingles' attention and his desire to see mortals and their world resurfaced causing him to gladly accept the job.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am
Jingles is best demon cat.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 am
Ur mum gay lol
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 am
Sagy, what the fuck?

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 am
I was being gracious.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am
How is that being gracious?

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am
I'm letting you in on your mom's deep dark secret.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 am
Oh shit, dude.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 am
This is the point where you tell her that you know what she's been hiding all along.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 am
She'll fucking kill me if I do that.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 am
Nah she won't.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:34 am
You don't know that.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:35 am
Well, that's your opinion.
Admin
View user profile

That's a fact actually.

Nah it isn't.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:36 am
It is.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:36 am
Well that's also your opinion.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 am
Nah man. Fact.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:38 am
Nah.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:40 am
I will fucking slap you-

View user profile

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 am
Name: Pinky

Species: Devil

Appearance: 

Weapon: He doesn't have any weapons. He could use his tail like a spear, but he doesn't.

Personality: Unlike your common devil, Pinky is the least threatening being you'll ever come across. He tries his hardest to be scary, but he just can't. He has little confidence in himself and his abilities. He's skiddish and timid, unlike your normal devil. No one takes him seriously because he's so pathetic. In reality, this pink devil doesn't want to hurt others. Whenever he does hurt someone, he feels sorry and tries to make it up to them. He's normally treated badly by his brother for being unlike how a devil should be. He has scars that he tries to hide. He doesn't like the idea of Sinestra using the Darklings to take over the worlds with and wishes that she'd stop, though he knows that'll likely not happen.

History: For as long as he could remember, Pinky was in Hell. He was there being one of many devils that ruled over the Underworld. He was the brother of Akuma, your more common version of Satan. He was there when Akuma had Sinestra. He was sent to watch over her and make sure the future ruler of Hell went unharmed while she was on the surface world.

Other: He'll speak in dark pink.

Last edited by Miles on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:14 am
Name: Inkspot

Nicknames: Ink, Inky

Species: Cat

Appearance: 

Weapon: Staff

Personality: He is a timid young kitten. He's rather shy and speaks softly whenever he talks. He gets frightened rather easily and normally wraps his tail around his legs whenever he gets spooked or clings onto one of his friends for protection. He tries to be brave in grim situations. He tries to do the right thing, or what he thinks is right but that sometimes leads to a bit of a problem for himself and his friends. Despite this, he can be rather defiant at times and a bit difficult to deal with at times. He's a caring young feline that'll try to do his best, even if things might look bleak.

History: Ink lived with his mother, brothers, and sisters. His dad was killed by some canines during a raid. It wasn't long before his mother was taken from him by one as well. She hid him and his siblings before she was taken. They were found before too long and the oldest of his siblings told him to get away as fast as he could. The tiny kitten ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him. He made it to the same city that his teacher was in, not knowing what had happened to his brothers and sisters. He stumbled across Yondo one day while he was trying to steal some food. The fox took pity on him, allowing the young feline to pal around with him.

The vulpine was highly skilled in the magic arts and began to teach such spells to Inkspot who was more than eager to learn. He always had an interest in things of that nature. Everything was peaceful for the cat for awhile, but he knew that it wasn't going to last. And it didn't. The Darklings attacked and Yondo, like his family before him, told him to get away while he had the chance. The feline did as he was told and fled, knowing that the old fox could take care of himself. He had said so himself when he apprenticed the kitten.

Inkspot wandered after that not having a place to call his home. He continued to practice his magic, even without his teacher being there to help him. He didn't want to get rusty. It was here that Inkspot that met some friends that he teamed up with to battle Mirabelle, Sinestra, and their army of Darklings and save the universe.

Other: He'll speak in bold.

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 am
Your picture for Pinky didn't show up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum