Go down
Admin
View user profile

Steven Universe: Off Color Adventures!

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 am
Any and all adventures that Amegreen will take part in being an Off Color and running from the Diamonds is not an easy job.
Admin
View user profile

Re: Steven Universe: Off Color Adventures!

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am
These two rebel gems are going to meet and it'll be awesome-

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 am
(( Indeed they will have some amazing times once they do met. Razz Twisted Evil ))
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 am
Indeed they will.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:47 am
A small snore rose out from a nearby hole of the kindergarten, the dust on the floor is symbolic to the many gems who lost their lives going up against the superior White Diamond. The snoring grew louder before a small yelp was heard as well, the tall gem stood up after being scared awake, rubbing their four eyes with their only pair of arms. A yawn erupted from them until something caught their attention, a noise that almost sounded like walking on the shards of other lost gems.
"Is someone there?" Their white and hazel colored pupils narrowed and they walked quietly towards another wall to see if they can spot the noise's source. Suspicion was very high at the moment as they readied their left hand over their gem in case they need to take out their weapon.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:00 am
The former Homeworld Gem looked around the kindergarten with a saddened face. She felt a stab of pity for all the Gems that were forced in such a state. It wasn't right, she knew all too well that it wasn't. It was something she always believed was wrong. Forcing Gems to fuse together was awful. A terrible thing. She never voiced this aloud, knowing all too well on what would happen if she did.

She winced as she heard the sharp cracks as she walked over broken gems, lost and forgotten in this place. She did her best not to, but with so many fallen, it was next to impossible. A yelp sounded out through the place, shaking the silence that normally hung over the kindergarten. The voice that followed was a clear sign that someone else was here. Someone that was very much alive.

"I don't mean you any harm," she called back, her voice echoing throughout the wasteland. She knew she was taking a risk by that, but the other's voice didn't seem like they were a threat to her. "I promise."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:12 am
Of course now that they heard the voice of another, they started to freak out about if this person being a Diamond or any higher authority. Amegreen gulped before releasing her staff from her gem with a wince, it was always a bad feeling since her gem wasn't normal anymore. Her eyes closed before she stepped out slowly from her hiding spot and just stood there carefully eyeing the other wondering what will come out of this encounter, another fight possibly.
"Who or what are you? Are you with the Diamond Authority? If so you have no right being here." Their voice was deep but with a slight tinge of squeakiness, it also had an accent that was unrecognizable.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 am
So she had been right. There was another gem here. One very much alive unlike the one's scattered around them. Given the look of the new gem, she could easily see that she was a fusion. But not a normal one, no, one that had been forced to fuse. The purple gem shook her head.

"I'm a gem, just like you." As if it wasn't already obvious that she was. "I'm not with the Diamonds. Not anymore. I'm a part of the Crystal Gems now. I'm Zircon."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:34 am
Amegreen held her staff like it would be the death of her to not hold it.
"Crystal Gems? Isn't that the rebel group that Rose Quartz formed?" They lowered their weapon and stared at the other, seems as though the quartz counterpart of this fusion knew more about that rebel Rose, while her Amethyst pair of white eyes were in a confused stare. She then made her weapon disappear seeing as this gem won't do anything stupid to the point where she has to break their gem.
"How did you get here to Homeworld?" Amy didn't think any person from that group could ever get pass all the Agates in this place since they were crawling everwhere.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:57 am
The rebel gem nodded. She had no intention of fighting the other gem, not unless she had to. But she was glad to see that there wouldn't be a fight between them. The last thing she wanted was to get into a brawl with the fusion.

"It is. I joined not long ago after meeting up with them on Earth. Truthfully, I've been against the Diamond's ways for awhile, I just... haven't had the means to step up and do something about it."

She didn't think she needed to explain the reason behind that statement to the other gem. She seemed to know a lot about the Diamonds' hold over things well enough.

"Ship. I came looking for someone. Her name's Snowflake. She's an Obsidian. Have you seen her around by chance?"

Snowflake wasn't the nicest gem around, even Zircon could admit to that. But even so, she saw the other gem as a friend and refused to leave her behind. She knew there was good in her somewhere. There had to be. Snowy hadn't turned her in to Yellow Diamond even though she knew that the Zircon thought differently than the rest.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:26 am
White orbs closed while the green pair went wide before narrowing down towards the shards of the gems who were once her friends.
"These gem shards all over the place here is from when the ominous White Diamond crushed my friends... I still hate the authority for doing that plus our Morganite who abused us and Rhodonite." Amegreen crossed her arms and looked off towards behind her, as if she heard something but really this was her way to not become emotional, but as the other mentioned another gem she shook her head in disagreement.
"No I haven't met anyone else besides you." She walked a bit closer now that she was getting used to the aura of the other gem she decided to try be friendly.
"I'm Amegreen a fusion of an Amethyst and Green Quartz. What is your name?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:21 am
Zircon nodded in understanding. She could understand the hatred towards the Diamonds for what they had been doing to the Gems. She felt a pang of sadness as she heard that the fusion had been abused. How sad...

The purple gem sighed, shoulders slumping at the news. So she hadn't seen Snowflake after all. Guess she had to keep looking for her then.

"I'm Zircon."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:33 am
Amegreen sighed looking still towards the side but glanced back at the now named Zircon. It was interesting to say the least to hear that this was one of those higher up gems that were like judges.
"Well Zircon I can help you look for your friend if you want me too?" She smiled slightly before turning to go walking down the opposite area, her huge form easily cracking the other smaller shards, of course causing her to cringe every so often.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 am
The rebel gem perked up at the offer as she followed after after Amegreen. She was glad for the help in finding Snowflake, but she didn't want to get the larger gem in trouble. She was a former high ranking gem that acted like a judge before she rebelled. That already gave her a bad rep with the others. Not only that, but Snowy wasn't the nicest of gems around. If she found Amy....

"I'd be grateful for the help. But I wouldn't want you hurt neither."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum