Go down
Admin
View user profile

Foxfighters: Dawn of the Packs

on Mon May 14, 2018 2:49 am
On the streets reside many foxes. They can be seen, their skinny bodies, scrounging for food and killing their own kind just to make it through the day. There is order, but it is under the claw of a barbarian styled rule where the strongest are the only ones to survive.

The streets are becoming even more dangerous since dogs have been let loose to kill the foxes in the city as if they were rats. There is hope, though. A young street fox has seen the starry pelts of old foxes that tell him of a place beyond the city walls and that he must take with him a group of foxes willing to learn a new way. Yet, he is very young and who would be willing to listen to a kit speak about the stars?

If he doesn’t get them to go, the stars have told him that the dogs will grow and the foxes will vanish.

View user profile

Re: Foxfighters: Dawn of the Packs

on Mon May 14, 2018 3:20 am
Rumble's fur bristled with unease as the young orange-and-white fox crept through the streets. His bright blue eyes scanned around and his brushy tail swayed behind him nervously. The vulpine narrowed his eyes when he spotted a rat going through some garbage that had spilled. It wasn't much, but it would have to do. Slowly, he stalked towards the rodent, paws tingling with the thought of digging his claws into the warm body of a meal.

He knew not to get cocky. The rat could bolt before he was close enough to catch it. Or some other fox could come and steal it from him. The streets were harsh, this was the first thing his mother had taught him. Only the strong survived here. If a fox was too weak, they'd perish before they were even six moons.

Eyes narrowed, he continued his advance towards his dinner. He was so close, he could almost taste it. Once he was close enough, the sprang, killing the rat with a quick bite to the neck before it could squeal an alarm call. Pleased, Rumble picked his catch up as he began to head back home. He'd eat well tonight with the rat.

Pawsteps thundered behind him causing the orange-and-white fox to spin around to face whatever it was. The smell of the dead rat was all he could sense at the moment, so he had no idea if the creature coming towards him was friend or foe.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum