Go down
View user profile

Bottlecap: You are Mine!

on Tue May 15, 2018 12:10 am
It's cold. It's dark.
The shadows on the wall reach for your throat.
But don't be afraid.
Don't dive under your covers
It's pointless to resist anyway
The darkness holds no refuge
For in there lurks a side of you
That Light has never altered.

Pac returns to torment his lighter side!
Admin
View user profile

Re: Bottlecap: You are Mine!

on Tue May 15, 2018 12:11 am
Start.

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 12:18 am
Cap. Wake up wimpy. I'm back, and this time...this time I'm goiing to make your life a miserablke existence!
Admin
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 12:21 am
The purple cup awoke at the familiar voice. He was hoping that he'd get a night of peace from his darker half, however that didn't appear like it was going to be the case. Bottlecap narrowed his eyes as he scanned around for his counterpart. What was he going to do this time?

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 pm
The evil cup smiled down at him, tongue licking his pointed teeth. He did this often, looking aty his hikari like Cap was a turkey leg. It raised the lighter cup's fear, wich he then exploited with great amusement.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! Aren't we looking nice and vulnerable this morning!" he snarled, twidling his clawed fingers "Ready for the new day...HA! Ready for me to begin my play!"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 1:59 pm
The purple cup glared at him. He balled his hands up into fits, determined not to let Pac get to him today. He didn't want to give the darker being the joy of seeing him cower before him like normal. It was easier said than done though, since his counterpart knew ways to make him scared. He was a part of him after all. He knew what could scare him. He knew all his fears and he preyed off them like a hungry predator.

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:06 pm
Cap...my darling...come here...It was his mother! Pac was using his mother's voice to torment the young cuphead. Come here so I can show you how worthless of a child you are!
Admin
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:15 pm
The preteen stiffened. The five years of abuse he suffered came rushing back to him like a waterfall. He breath caught in his throat. The scars from the torture he went through stung, a reminder that would never go away. He took a breath to attempt to calm his nerves. Pac was just trying to scare him. His mother wasn't here. She was in jail along with his father. They wouldn't be getting out for ten years. At least, that was what he hoped. If he knew his parents, and he did, they'd try anything to get out sooner. If they did, there was no doubt in Bottlecap's mind that they wouldn't come back. They weren't happy when they were carried off to prison.

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:18 pm
The sound of the ever present whip grew louder abd louder, his father's laughter growing closer and closer. Pac was drawing sounds and images from his memory, taunting the lighter cuphead and getting a foothold.

"You aren't my son! You're my pet, and I'm going to teach you to heel!"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:38 pm
Bottlecap pressed his hands to his ears, trying to block out the sounds. "Stop. It ain't real. Mom and Dad are gone. They can't hurt me anymore."

View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm
"Oh but we can Cap. Your memories are very powerful! We can hurt you without touching you. We just reopen all of those wonderful wounds in your mind, yopu stupid pathetic waste! You belong outside with the animals!"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue May 15, 2018 4:53 pm
A small whine left the child. Why did Pac have to torment him every night? Why couldn't he just leave him alone? He knew that he wanted him to give himself up and allow him to take control and do who knew what once he finally did, but he wished that he would go away and leave him be.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum