Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: N E E D T O T A L K A B O U T C A N D L E S

on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 am
The bat paused to take that into consideration. After a moment or two of silence, Treats sighed. "Fine," she agreed. "I was thinking about Velvet and Odd Cat."

View user profile

on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:54 am
Her words surprised him, that was something that he certainly wouldn't have guessed. It was weird that she'd be thinking about the two of them, and it kind of upset him a little bit as he thought of the possibilities that must have gone through her mind when thinking about Velvet and Odd Cat. 

"You don't mean you think...no, you couldn't possibly mean that. Velvet doesn't like anyone, romantically. I'm not even sure if that woman even feels physical attraction..." his words trailed off as he too began to think about the two of them, Odd Cat had more persistence than he did when it came to the white she-cat so it was a possibility that perhaps she would surely feel a little something toward the two. 

That thought upset him even more, that couldn't possibly be true but it was still a rather irritating thought. 

"There's no way she'd go for that sleazy jackass, right? I mean she's got more class than that, and he even scares her. She told me so, so how could you even think that?" He felt like he was asking himself that question rather than asking Treats that question, but regardless it was still directed at the bat and it was clear that he was bothered about the conclusions the two of them were drawing.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 am
Treats exchanged a glance with Trix as the duo listened to Binx speak. The bat grew a little uncomfortable with the way the orange-and-white tom was acting, but she could understand it all the same. The feline was a flirty and had a way with the ladies in the similar way that Odd Cat did. In a way, the two toms were like rivals to each other.

"Well..." She paused for a moment. She needed to choice her words carefully. "You know how Odd Cat can be. He can get people to do what he wants. I don't think he'd do anything to harm Velvet, but... I've seen the way he looks at her. She doesn't like him like that, but there's that small 'what if' type of deal."

View user profile

on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:12 pm
"Well I won't let that happen, he doesn't deserve her and if she doesn't fall for him I still make sure that doesn't happen. Ugh, what a weasel." He mumbled the last part to himself quietly.

Binx wasn't exactly too sure how he'd get to Velvet first, she didn't respond to anything he has tried yet but if he wanted to be sure that he got with her instead of Odd Cat he'd have to be clever, and in times like this that wouldn't be too difficult. Perhaps he should befriend her first, show her that he wasn't just talking to her for one thing only.

Yet there was still a problem even with that if his boss was as determined as he's always been then he'd be liable to get rid of any competition. He'd have to pick and choose the perfect times to speak with her.

"Do you know if she's alone outside?"
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 am
Treats twitched her ear at the orange-and-white cat's words. She couldn't help the small smile that formed. Binx really did have a rival in Odd Cat. Not that she was surprised by that in any way. The bat nodded to Trix and the shadow headed off to see. After a few moments, he came back and reported to his friend.

"She's talking with him right now."

View user profile

on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm
Alarm shot through him upon hearing those words, he couldn't have possibly already been there talking to her right now. She just barely got out there, and he was bound to have some work to do. 

"You're not just trying to get my goat are you?" he fretted, hoping that she and her shadow friend weren't being serious about this. If anything it was likely that they weren't, they weren't exactly close enough to be messing around with each other like this, especially since they hated each other before and probably still do somewhat.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm
The young bat shook her head. Sure she and Binx weren't on good terms with each other, but they seemed to be getting along for the moment. Because of that, she had no reason to lie to the orange-and-white feline.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 am
Not wanting to believe her Binx went to go look for himself, he poked his head out from backstage and sure enough there the two of them were. Velvet with her usual look of unease and Odd Cat speaking to her casually. The orange-and-white tom's fur bristled at the sight, but he was impressed slightly; he might not like his boss but he had to admit he moved quickly and that was admirable to others like himself. 

"Damn..." he hissed quietly, his ears laying flat against his head as he watched the scene. It looked like he would have to wait for another time to try and speak with the she-cat until then he could at least listen in on their conversation. 

Velvet didn't seem too aware that she and Odd Cat were being eavesdropped on, she was more focused on the fact that her day did indeed get worse when she thought it possibly couldn't. 

"I don't mean to sound rude, but don't you have work to do sir?"

View user profile

on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:02 pm
Around this time, Bea made her way into the club. The music note clocked in as she made her way towards the stage, spotting Odd Cat, Velvet, and Binx by one of the tables close by. Curiosity gripped her like claws as she made her way over to see what was going on. She just barely caught the last part of what the orange-and-white feline said to the blue-gray one. It was no secret to her neither that the two toms liked the she-cat.

"Hey, guys, boss!"

Her call saved the pink suited feline an answer to the other cat's question. Odd Cat turned his piercing yellow eyes on the young teen as she approached them.

"About time you showed up."

Treats poked her head out from backstage, beaming as she spotted her friend. "Hey, Bea!"

The music note perked up, waving happily at the younger bat. "Hey, Treats, Trix!"

View user profile

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:13 am
While Odd Cat was distracted, Velvet took this opportunity to sneak over to a different table a little bit further away from the stage. She didn't have to worry about Binx and Treats fighting any longer, from the sounds of things they both calmed down and the two of them were distracted by the presence of others. 

This time she would at least have time to herself, and that was all she was asking for. Though she was starting to feel bad she hadn't done much today besides worry and try to help those kids, nothing was really happening and no one was apparently expecting much. It was sort of nice to have kind of a day off for a change. 

"If only it were quiet in here though..." she whispered to herself, a slight scowl on her face as she thought about it.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:51 am
Not long after the music note had entered the Inferno Club, did Misty. The black-and-white she-cat made her way over to where she saw everyone gathered. She wondered what was going on. Treats and Bea waved in greeting at the newcomer and she returned the wave. She spotted Velvet sitting at a table all by herself, looking rather annoyed by something or someone. She wondered what that was about, but she didn't voice her thoughts for the time being. She didn't want to upset the other she-cat anymore than she already appeared to be.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 am
The white feline looked up when she felt someone staring at her, for her own sake she hoped it wasn't who she thought it was and her prayers were answered. It was Misty, and the sight of a friendly face made her relax slightly; not wanting to offend the other cat Velvet smiled at her and waved at her, no doubt she was a bit concerned by the look she had before she looked at her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum