Go down
Admin
View user profile

on Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 pm
The world lives in fear. Dark creatures called Kages hunt the world as soon as the sun goes down until dawn. People are not allowed to leave their homes once darkness has fallen. The Kages attack anyone who dares wander the world alone at night. They hunt and they kill. No one is safe from these dark creatures. However, there is hope. A small group of people have stepped up to put an end to the horrid beasts. They are not like normal people however. They have what is called an Image, another side of them. An alter-ego, a persona if you will. They will stop at nothing to protect the world from the Kage and save it from the shadow creatures.

This is where you come in. You're a member of this group with an Image of your own. Your job is protect the world, save it from the darkness that looms over it and preys on the weak and unfortunate. Best of luck to you. You're going to need it.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum