Go down
Admin
View user profile

Kumen

on Sun May 27, 2018 4:03 am
Kussa had been woken up earlier that morning by Valentina. The werewolf puppy had been overjoyed to let the white-and-orange striped she-cat know that she had found a new supernatural creature. They had went to grab Omen before they headed off to search for the creature. The snowy feline rolled her eyes as the black cat's complaining. One would think she would have gotten used to it by now, but it was still as annoying now as it was when she first met him.

"Are you finished?"

View user profile

Re: Kumen

on Sun May 27, 2018 4:10 am
"As long as you're done being an annoying bitch!" The brash feline hissed at his companion, he was always angry, everything made him angry, but he felt especially angry whenever someone had decided that it would be a good idea to interrupt him during one of his complaining sessions. It was probably the only joy he got out of life, and Kussa normally went and ruined it for him; he felt it was bad enough that she had to plague him with her presence along with Valentina's but he grew to somewhat tolerate that at least. 

"You guys, don't fight now we're about to have fun!" The werewolf said cheerily to the both of them, she was used to the two of them fighting but that didn't stop from intervening every now and then; though it didn't work the majority of the time.

View user profile

on Sun May 27, 2018 4:21 am
Kussa scowled at the harsh feline. She glared at him with her blue and green eyes, tail lashing behind her. Her claws extended as she gripped the ground with them, stopping herself from lashing out at the dark-furred cat. She ignored the pup's cheery plead as she more often than not did. It never seemed to damper Valentina's spirits before, she doubted it would now.

"If anyone's annoying here, it's you Omen. You're always complaining and bitching about everything. Can't you for once stop and maybe enjoy yourself?"

View user profile

on Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 pm
The black tom laughed sarcastically, Kussa was always saying things like that to him; he didn't really know why she cared so much about him finally being in a good mood for once in his life. It was kind of ridiculous really the way she had to bring that up in an argument as if it would make a lick of difference in his attitude towards her and her friend. 

"Maybe if you fall off a cliff, raccoon tail. Why can't you be like the rest of those dumpster rats and trundle around in the trash rather than bugging me? At least you'd fit in with the rest of the  garbage." 

It was crazy how often the two of these felines went at it, it was even crazier why they even stuck around each other when they barely could keep from vomiting on sight when their eyes met. It was probably the biggest mystery that Valentina could ponder, and now as she was shoved into the background by their consistent yelling all she could do was continue on and either ignore or listen to what they had to say to each other.

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 2:17 am
The white and orange feline bristled at the insult. She sneered at him, ears folding back to rest upon her skull as she fought back the growled that was welling up inside of her. She didn't understand why she put up with Omen's bullshit. Honestly, she and Valentina would be better off without him. He was always a stick in the mud. A downer. Never wanting to have any fun. He was always complained about how he didn't want to be around the two females. It was a wonder why he stuck around them then. She had a feeling it had something to do with the brown canine and her way of dragging him along whether he wanted to or not. It was a mystery as to how the werewolf pup could put up with it for as long as she had.

"I'm not a raccoon, Omen. I'm a cat!" Kussa retorted. "If you don't like being around me, why don't you just leave? Valentina and I would be better off without your whiny ass anyway!"

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 3:37 am
At this point, he was feeling pretty proud of himself for managing to get Kussa this upset with him the next words were music to his ears; she had never said something more inviting than telling to him leave. It felt rather silly though that he thought of her telling him to leave as an invitation to more than anything, but no matter how contradictory he enjoyed it still all the same. 

"You could have fooled me you ring-tailed moron, and in fact, I think I will l-" 

Omen's words were cut off by a loud cry of protest, drawing his attention to its source. It appeared that Valentina now had something to say to him. 

"Oh no, you don't! We're a team and whether you like it or not, you're staying!" She exclaimed pointing at Omen.

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 5:42 am
Kussa growled at the dark-furred feline's retort. She bared her teeth at Omen at the beginning of his sentence. The nerve of him! She was about to snap at him, but Valentina beat her to it. She looked over at the werewolf she called friend as she spoke to the other feline, telling him how he was stuck with them even if he didn't like it.

"Just let him go, Valentina. We don't need him. He's only slowing us down."

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 am
Omen remained silent, as Valentina seemed like she was about to say something once again. She had a rather sly look on her face as her gaze switched over to Kussa instead of him, it was difficult to get her angry or even irritated and even with their constant fighting she still had a happy demeanor about her. 

"That's strange to hear coming from you Kussa, considering you seem to have some sort of crush on Omen," she teased. 

The black tom's ears flattened against his head and he seemed to freeze in place upon hearing the werewolf's words, it was strange to hear, and certainly, it couldn't possibly be true. He couldn't begin to think of why she would say something like that at this point in time now, but after thinking about for a couple of minutes he began to assume that the child was only trying to neutralize the situation and make her friend forget about wanting him to leave.

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 5:59 am
Kussa's fur spiked in embarrassment as the puppy's words. Her mismatched eyes widened as she turned to face her friend fully. She couldn't believe she had just said that! Especially in front of Omen! However, from the looks of things, it didn't appear like the black cat believed what Valentina had said. That, or he was just surprised to learn that one of the beings that he hated most actually liked him.

"I do not have a crush on him!"

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 6:03 am
Valentina's smile widened at the white she-cat's reaction, it was funny that all she could do right now is deny it and not even come up with a good argument against that. It was true that she did, and she knew that but it was surprising that the one cat that was her "mortal enemy" didn't even guess it himself when it was already strange that she continued to hang around him and talk to him. 

"What? You mean you meant a different Omen when you told me that last week?" she asked, feigning confusion. 

"How gross..." Omen mumbled under his breath as he continued to listen to the two of them.

View user profile

on Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 am
The white she-cat dug her claws into the ground. She couldn't believe this. What was Valentina trying to do? Out of the corner of her eye she saw Omen appear disgusted by the idea of her liking him. While the werewolf wasn't wrong, the cat didn't want the whole world to know. Why couldn't the canine keep her mouth shut? At least the other feline wasn't making fun of her.

"Valentina, answer me this: What makes you think even for a heartbeat that I have a crush on Omen?"

View user profile

on Wed May 30, 2018 2:36 am
"What, you told me, remember?" The young werewolf looked at Omen now, he already knew that she was going to say something to him now; while he knew it was going to be annoying and thought that what was currently happen was annoying he had to admit that she was doing a good job at ceasing and stalling their fight. 

"And if I remember correctly, you like Kussa too don't you?" she said smiling, causing the black feline to scoff screw up his face. 

"Are you kidding? I don't fall in love with trash."

View user profile

on Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 am
Kussa screwed up her nose at the pup's reply. She didn't need to be talking about this right now. It was supposed to be a secret. The she-cat's blue and green eyes turned to Omen now. Had what Valentina said be true? Did he like her back? There was no way that he could have. He hated her guts. Why would he like the cat he hated the most? Now that she thought about it, the same could be said for how. Why did she like him if she hated him? Was it just a ruse? She gave a snort at the black feline's reply, rolling her eyes in response.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 pm
Valentina smirked as her gaze switched from one to the other, even though they couldn't tell it was pretty easy for any onlookers to know that they harbored feelings for each other. Or perhaps it was only her that could tell even before they confided in her, the two of them fought way too much for it to be normal and they consistently hung around one another. 

"You have a sick mind you know that?" Omen commented, causing the werewolf to shrug.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:25 pm
Kussa found it hard to believe. How could she have feelings for Omen? The two cats hated each other with ever fiber of their being. How could that be considered love? The she-cat thought that love was supposed to be something that didn't spawn from hatred and anger. Those were the opposite of what love was supposed to be.

Was she in denial about her feelings? Maybe, but even then, she didn't think it was possible for her to have feelings for the black feline. It wasn't like he would ever like her back anyway.

"I don't get how you think Omen and I like each other, but there's no point in trying to change your mind."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum