Go down
Admin
View user profile

The Game: Sinestra, Sebastian

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:16 am
The topic for Sinestra and Sebastian's team.
Admin
View user profile

Re: The Game: Sinestra, Sebastian

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:40 am
The demoness scowled at him. How dare this half-breed freak say such things to her. She could have him sent straight to Hell for his actions! Yet, she wasn't going to do that. She couldn't anyway if she wanted to mess with that other female that seemed to have a thing for him. Sinestra flicked her tail behind her in deep thought. She didn't understand why she would like him, but it was clear that he didn't love her back. All the more fun for her to do.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:52 am
The vampire seemed quite pleased with himself when she responded with nothing, telling her exactly who he was seemed to do the trick. Though she appeared to be rather angry over that fact, what did he care? If anything it just meant that he would have the upper hand here and that's the way it should always be for him, if he was going to rule over all the mortals in his area. 

"Nothing to say? I'm glad, I've grown weary from that conversation, to begin with." He said with a sly grin, his eyes flicking over to where his owl sat on his shoulder. She seemed to look equally pleased that her owner had gained control, or at least it seemed that he did.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum