View user profile

The Game: Dusty, Celes, Trips, Co

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:30 am
The topic for Dusty and Celes' team.
Admin
View user profile

Re: The Game: Dusty, Celes, Trips, Co

on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 am
Celes swept his tail along the ground behind him as he sneered at the other two officers. The fox couldn't believe that he and Dusty were going to be paired up with them. He would have perred it just have been the two of them alone, but fate seemed to always be against him. At least he knew that he and Dusty could get along with each other. She was the only prey animal that he could stand after he warmed up to her. But there was just something about the mouse and lion that he didn't like.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 pm
"What's the matter? You and Foxy here doubt our credentials?" Trips asked looking somewhat surprised that she would ask such a question. The two of them were the best police officers on their city's force and she didn't even look like much herself. The chinchilla crossed her arms and glared at the mouse. 

"As a matter of fact, I do doubt them, there's no possible way you two would make good detectives even if you tried." 

He couldn't help but shoot an amused glance at his partner, she was actually serious about doubting them. Their style was a bit unorthodox but they weren't exactly incompetent. Co only gave his friend a shrug. 

"Well, then you two haven't been to our city before. We need cops like us where we're from."

"Though the chief ain't too happy about us..." Co butted in for a minute causing the mouse to roll his eyes. 

"He can kiss my ass, I've never heard someone bitch so much about a criminal getting shot. I mean if I hadn't of shot him in the kneecap he would have gotten away!" 

"You shot him in both kneecaps."

View user profile

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:02 am
Celes wrinkled his nose in disgust at their bickering. He knew that wasn't how cops were supposed to act. Shooting criminals for no reason? What sort of city did the mouse and lion come from? It sounded more dangerous than the one he and Dusty were from, and they had to deal with a cannibal club.

"I can't believe we have to put up with them," he grumbled lowly under his breath.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum