View user profile

The Game: Rua, Rowan, Impetus

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:36 am
The topic for Rua and Rowan's team.
Admin
View user profile

Re: The Game: Rua, Rowan, Impetus

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:19 am
The dark purple cat rose an eyebrow at the fox's response. It wasn't what she was expecting to hear that was for sure. Rua had to fight back the roll of her dark blood colored eyes as her tail flicked behind her. 

"Rua."

View user profile

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:59 pm
"Pretty stupid name, what are ya, a retard or somethin?" He said with a light laugh. Making fun of her felt a little empty without someone to join in or laugh with him as he did so, but it was better than nothing and still rather amusing nonetheless.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:38 pm
The dark purple feline pinned her ears back at the fox's remark. Her dark blood colored eyes narrowed as she held back a growl that wanted to spring to life. Her tail flicked behind her as she shot the vulpine a glare. If she had half a mind to give him a good smack in the face with her bat.

"My name is not stupid," Rua snapped at the older male. "For the record, Rowan is a plain and boring name."

View user profile

on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 am
Rowan raised an eyebrow at her remark if that was the best she could do at a comeback she really wasn't worth his time. He found it rather pathetic really, he was stuck on a team with someone who didn't even have a sharp enough tongue to match his; needless to say their fights would be uninteresting and pitiful. 

"That's the best you could do?" He grimaced, "well I guess that'll teach me to expect something more out of someone with an IQ below 70..." he muttered under his breath.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:34 am
"Listen here foxy, I'll bash your teeth in with my bat if you don't watch what you say. And maybe your brains too. I once killed someone with this bat and I won't hesitant to do it again."

Before anything further could be said or done, Impetus stepped forward to put a stop to their petty fight.

"That's enough, both of you," the Ikimono ordered. "We're a team. So you two better start acting like one."

"And who the hell put you in charge? I'm not about to take orders for some oversized marsupial."

The Ghost/Fighting-type rolled her eyes. "No one put me in charge--"

"Good. Then I call being leader."

Impetus sighed heavily. "This is going to be a long partnership.."

View user profile

on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 am
The red fox turned his attention to Impetus, deciding that it would be best to follow his own advice and not pay much attention to the cat. She wasn't doing much to fuel his fire for his need for fighting, but perhaps this strange creature could do so. 

"I hate to say it, but I agree with the retard. Why in the fuck would I listen to some giant ratty ass looking motherfucker? You don't like it I can make arrangements to send you to a sewer, maybe that'll be more fitting for you?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum