Go down

Welcome to the Show! (An idea by Teles)

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:07 am
Welcome! The show of the century has chosen YOU, the very special person I am currently dramatically pointing at, to be one of the VERY special contestants to our next viewing! What's that? You may not WANT to be here? Silly, that doesn't matter! You have to play, or you die! Anyways, is everyone ready?

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

In this RP, you play as a character from any universe you so choose that has been chosen by the host, who calls himself BILLIARD.

Can you survive the deadly situation of The Show?

Let's find out.

"Good luck. You're gonna need it!"
-Billiard
Admin
View user profile

Re: Welcome to the Show! (An idea by Teles)

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:39 pm
-cracks knuckles-

I'm ready for this RP again, Sagy.

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm
I can see that, hopefully this time we can get past character introductions. Did you want to do the same theme or did you want to do something new with this one?
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm
Three whole pages of nothing but character introductions last time. XD Are you still up for doing the Battle Royal inspired plot? Or do you want to do something different? Do you have any ideas?

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm
I mean it was interesting and establishes the relationships and connections between the characters before we get to seeing how they react when one dies.

I'm not sure, it's your call.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 pm
True. I mean, I got my murder plot with Distrust, so it's not like I need to do two RPs that have to do with murder mystery, despite me being in that mood from playing Dangan Ronpa. But that's what Distrust is for I guess? I mean both have murder so characters would still react to someone dying, just in different ways? Tis a tough call to make.

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:02 am
Yes I know. I'm down for anything you want to do in this roleplay.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 am
Alright. We'll do a coin clip. Heads will be the Battle Royal inspired plot, and tails will be the murder mystery one. How's that? I'll use coin flip on Google for the answer.

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:54 am
Sounds good.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:07 am
It landed on tails.

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 am
So does this mean we'll have to write out character descriptions so we can do this right?
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 am
Write out a short of character sheet for them you mean?

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm
Yeah.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:48 pm
If you think that'll help, we can.

on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 am
I'm just asking just in case.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:49 am
Never hurts to make sure.

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:08 am
So does that mean we should or shouldn't?
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 am
Sure, let's do it.

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:13 am
Oh boi here we go.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 am
Here we go.

on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 am
“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!” an enthusiastic voice echoed around a faintly lit room with speakers lining the walls. The man whom the voice belonged to grinned to himself, in his own opinion what was considered a cliche beginning to something like this was still a great way to address his awaiting contestants.

“Allow me to first introduce myself before we get down to business, my name is Billiard, your everloving host. I am the eyes and ears of this show, so you can count on me to be watching and listening to everything you do and say.” Billiard chuckled a bit, thinking that he had at least instilled a little paranoia in the contestants. “But let’s move on, allow me to explain what you will be playing and the rules of said game.

Everything is all quite simple, you will all be sent to a massive arena made to look like an island. Sound cool?

Moving on, it will be here where the actual game takes place. What is the game you ask? Well to put it briefly you all have to kill each other.

Now we can’t have a game without rules now can we? So that’s what this next explanation is.

During the course of this game, you will receive care packages. These contain your very basic necessities to keep you alive when someone hasn't killed you yet; okay here’s the catch: if you have killed or injured anyone whilst defending yourself you get points! Each kill counts for two points, and each injury counts for one. The more points you have the better items you will find in your care packages, you might even get a little something extra.

You might be thinking that’s not fair, but hey I live by the survival of the fittest rule. The better you do, the better off you are.

Secondly, if you try to escape during this you die and no one wants that. So behave

Oh and I almost forget to mention...there can only be one champion in this game. If you have made connections or already have connections with someone during this, you have to kill them. If you don’t and there are two of you left who refuse to kill each other, you both die. What a bummer, am I right? But hopefully that’s enough to get your killer instinct brought out onto the surface so it can make for an interesting show for those who may be watching.”
Admin
View user profile

on Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 am
The players of the game glanced towards where they heard the voice come from. They listened quietly as he explained who he was and the rules of the game to them. There was horrified gasps and cries from some in the room, disgusted by the idea that they would have to kill each other just to win this twisted game. Others were blank-faced, showing no hint of what they were actually feeling about the idea. Others were wide-eyed, mouth open a gap in terror. Some even began crying, saying that they didn't want to kill anyone. Overall, the room was filled with mixed feelings about the game they were about to take part in.

A scowl formed on one player's face. Who in their right might would be watching a show where the members had to kill each other? Though, the answer to that was as obvious as the sky was blue. A sick person would enjoy that. Just like this Billiard guy. He seemed to be taking enjoyment out of what he was forcing them to do. He'd get what was coming to him sooner or later, that much was certain.

Leaning against the wall, watching with a blank expression on her face, was a red cardinal. She was a hardened soldier. She had killed many before, she could do so again. She would have no problem winning this game that she was being forced to play. She would come out on top.

"And we're allowed to kill anyway that we want to? Nothing is off limits?" Flaire spoke up, her voice was monotone, a blank slate just like her face. She was giving nothing away. "Any other rules we should know about?"

View user profile

on Wed May 09, 2018 3:51 am
Billiard could only laugh at her response to what he had said to them all, it pleased him to know that some were taking interest in this twisted game of his; it would make things a lot more interesting and fun for him to watch as they clashed with the ones who were clearly bothered by the idea of killing someone else. 

"I see you're eager to start, don't worry you'll get to soon enough. For the time being, all I can tell you is to have fun and good luck. 

You all will start tomorrow first thing in the morning, so I suggest you get some rest; I apologize for the lack of proper bedding, you all arrived a bit earlier than expected but do try to get comfortable. You all have a big day ahead of you after all."

View user profile

on Wed May 09, 2018 5:58 am
The cardinal nodded. That was all she needed to know. Flaire turned and walked off, leaving the rest of the players to themselves. She was a lone wolf. She worked alone. She preferred it. She knew that making friends with the others would be a stupid thing to do. To get feelings for victims that would need to be killed in order to survive? If one couldn't kill, they were weak. The weak didn't survive. Only the strong did. The red bird found a spot far from the group and sat down, awaiting for tomorrow to come so the game could begin.

The other players began to split up. Some staying in groups of trusted friends, others searching for someone(s) that they hoped were there, or going off on their own like Flaire had.

View user profile

on Thu May 10, 2018 4:01 am
Billiard leaned back in his chair, he was satisfied with the way things turned out so far. No arguments, and there even some displays of eagerness to participate; it wasn't something that he normally saw but he certainly welcomed it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinx and Spell huddled closely together, they weren't sure who to trust and they weren't exactly feeling too hot about the idea of having to kill one another just so one could survive. Being twins, they had never been separated from each other and even if they had it wasn't for very long but now the idea of being without the other for the rest of their life? The mere idea of it was enough to make them shiver.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum