Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Welcome to the Show! (An idea by Teles)

on Thu May 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Nieve pushed her way through the crowd. Her white tail flicked behind her as her blue eyes scanned around. The young princess was trying to see if there was anyone here that she might know. Her eyes lit up as she spotted Jinx and Spell. The kitten hurried over to them, overjoyed that she had found someone that she knew.

"Jinx! Spell!" she called as she all but tackled the two older cats, purring happily. "I found you!"

View user profile

on Sun May 13, 2018 1:10 am
The two felines' ears twitched at the sound of a familiar voice that called out to them cheerfully before they could fully turn their heads to look at whoever it was, they felt the force of the kitten barrelling into them. 

"Nieve!" They cried out simultaneously, happy to see a friendly face in a room full of strangers. The two cats purred along with the white she-cat. 

"Is your father here too?"
Admin
View user profile

on Sun May 13, 2018 1:25 am
The young princess was overjoyed upon the fact that she was able to find some cat familiar in a place that was crawling with strangers. She nuzzled the two toms before she climbed off them, allowing Jinx and Spell to stand. Nieve frowned as she looked around, wondering if her father was here. So far, she hadn't seen whisker or tail of Nero.

"I don't know," she replied. "I haven't seen him yet."

View user profile

on Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 am
The twin felines looked around once again as well, for her sake they hoped that Nero would be there for her but as they scanned the room carefully this time around it became clear that he hadn't been taken to this place along with them. 

Jinx and Spell felt panic rise within them for a second as they realized that she might be all alone, but they did their best to reassure themselves that they would be able to find her tomorrow and protect her for as long as they could. 

"Don't worry,"

"We'll keep our eyes on you," they said hoping that the knowledge of her father not being here wouldn't make her worry too much.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon May 14, 2018 6:41 am
Anxiety welled up inside the young she-cat. She had never been away from the kingdom before. She'd leave the castle often to have adventures around her home, but she never left before. The realization that her father wasn't with her in this twisted place frightened her. Nieve wished Nero was here. He was big and strong and brave. He'd know what to do tomorrow when the killing game began. Worry was clear in her blue eyes as she looked up at Jinx and Spell. She was grateful that the two toms were here. She didn't know what she'd do without them. In turn, she nuzzled them, a small purr ringing from her throat.

"Thanks you two.."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum