Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KMD: Eclipse

:: Original

Go down

KMD: Eclipse Empty KMD: Eclipse

Post by Miles Mon May 20, 2019 6:01 pm

This Roleplay is set in a large town with two rival guilds, one who focus on Rescue missions and helping out those in need, and the other working to explore new places and conduct Expeditions into uncharted territory.

However, things are not so peaceful in this world. An unknown evil is slowly crawling out of the shadows, threatening the whole world. Can it be stopped?

Lune Guild (Guild of the Moon)

Sorry, I did not mean to startle you. Were you confused by the river? Looking for Lune Guild perhaps? I don’t blame you for getting lost; it is not easily spotted after all. Now, let me lead you inside, it gets cold around here at night, and we don’t need you getting sick on our watch. No need to thank me, honestly I’m just doing my job. Oh, my name? It's Sarrius, I am the Guildmaster here.

What? You look surprised? Do I look too muscular and not intelligent enough to run a Guild? Well I am sorry to disappoint, but you’ll have to take me how I am. See, here at Lune, we need our strength to help those in need. Don’t give me that look! We aren’t like you think. We don’t do it for the rewards. The reward in the job is making sure that Kurisuta in need can find their way out of dungeons safely. Why, if you sent out a distress call, we would be sending a team for you in a heartbeat. We encourage cooperation here, so you best start getting to know the other members at your earliest convenience. 

Watch your step now, it gets a bit dark as we make our way underground, but I promise it will light up in a moment. As I was saying, we do not focus so much on exploring here, as we do the rescue missions. Our Guild is also often called upon by the law, when they need help tracking down a criminal. Don’t give me that scared look, we don’t send our new recruits into those kinds of situations; we aren’t completely stupid after all. Ah, see I told you there would be more light eventually. Hmm? My eye? It’s not a very interesting story. I lost it when I was out on a rescue mission when I was just a rookie. Even since back then I knew that it was my destiny to help Kurisuta in need, and I wanted to help others realize the glory in it as well. 

Did you say something just now? No, I’m sure I heard you say that you thought it was too hard. Well let me tell you something, we don’t tolerate complaining here. This is not a place for the weak of body and soul. Oh? You suddenly think you have what it takes? I don’t know… you’ll have to work hard to impress me little one. Though that is not to say I dislike you now. You seem to have a lot of potential, and I can say without a second thought that Lune would be honored to accept you into our ranks. We may look scary, but I can assure you that the Kurisuta who gather here all have very good morals and are a wonderful bunch. I may be a bit of a prickly thorn myself, but I would never let a single guild member down.

I’m not saying that you MUST join us, but we would be humbled if you did. Adding to the team is always a joyous occasion, one that sadly does not happen as often anymore. With the outbreak of all these mystery dungeons, our guild is in need of members more than ever, to rescue those helpless souls who just cannot help themselves.

So what do you say? Are you in? Or are you out?

Solem Guild (Guild of the Sun)

Why so tense? You must have wandered into our Guild with a reason other than to cower. Straighten up! Chin high! There’s no need to worry – no one at the Solem Guild is going to hurt you. I’m Kinu, the Guildmaster, as I’m sure you know. The Solem Guild has made countless discoveries in its many years of operation, and in the time I’ve run the place, there’s been nothing but pride in my heart for the members who continue to endeavour and strive to make a difference in the world. 

Now I may as well get this straight out of the way. I’m sure, by this time, you’ve observed some of our guild members. I’m sure you’ve noted our substantially smaller builds, our lack of thick claws and large muscles. Don’t be writing us off just yet! Solem values brains over brawn, creativity over strength, wit over power. But most of all, our guild values a strong heart, someone who will continue to persevere to be their best, to explore the unknown, to make fantastic discoveries. Why break down a wall when you can work out its secrets? Why fight an enemy when you can sneak past them, perhaps ambush from behind and grasp their information? When you keep your mind open, countless opportunities arise. Solem will help you use your mind to the best of its abilities. 

Have I caught your interest yet? No? Well, think about the riches, the fame, the excitement that comes with discoveries. Without us explorers, Kurisuta everywhere would face danger and fear of the unknown. We scout out places Kurisuta have only dreamed of, places you only hear about in legends, stories and rumors. If we don’t research these areas, who will? Who’ll determine whether a region is safe or beyond dangerous? Who’ll discover the secrets of the world, the mysteries of the dungeons? You’d be surprised how often our discoveries have saved lives, helped science move forward and brought upon new settlements and the expansion of old cities. Now, wouldn’t you like to be apart of the organization helping to shape the future? 

I can see you’re still skeptical. That’s okay! It’s not like I’m trying to recruit you on the spot. For all we know, you don’t have what it takes to be an Explorer, anyway… although I don’t doubt that you do. Anyone with an open mind who’s willing to learn can become a top adventurer. I’m sure, if you set your mind to it, you could do anything you wanted. Your imagination is your greatest weapon. 

I’m not all that sure there’s much more to say. Feel free to wander the ground floor of our guild, perhaps strike up a conversation with a member or two. If it tickles your fancy, be sure to sign up. We’re always looking for new apprentices, and we’d be glad to have you among our numbers. 

Remember, being small doesn’t make you weak. With a innovative outlook, you can do anything.

Lune Guild

Guildermaster- Sarrius the Soluneon

Guildleader-

Healer-

Guild Members-

Apprentices- Rai the Denachu 

Gio the Rokobark 

Teams: Team Radiance- Rai and Gio

Solem Guild

Guildermaster- Kinu the ???

Guildleader-

Healer-