Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raitoy

2 posters

:: Original

Go down

Raitoy Empty Raitoy

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Rai finds himself a victim of Duracts (kritmon catlike creatures that are the size of lions) and taken to their queen, Xirala, to be her pet.

The red, black and orange catlike mistress though, has other plans for the mouse...

And she won't be kind!

"Little Denechu...poor wittle denechu! Mamma Xirala has you now...yessss!"

A paw came and slammed the mouslike creature into the floor, pinning himĀ  facedown between clawed toes. "Mamma will liiiiiick you! She will taaaaaaaaste you slowly! Oh yessss!"

A warm, scratchy tongue lickd his fur all over, slowly moving from his hind legs, to his back, to his neck.

A hungry chuckle came from the feline, and then he was turned over and licked again. She laughed, and placed him between her paws, nuzzling his chest and belly with her muzzle

"Sooooft wittle mousey...oh, you're going to be perfect! Once I mold you...mold you into my wittle toy! Then the fun shall really begin!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Raitoy Empty Re: Raitoy

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 pm

(It's Kurisuta now. Not Kritmon anymore.)

The Denachu's ears folded back as he listened to the feline talk. He didn't like the idea of becoming her pet or toy. Whatever she had in mind for him. He struggled very weakly against her grip. Part of him wanted to zap her and make a run for it, but he knew better than to do anything like that. He had made mistakes like that in the past and paid for it. He was just going to have to ride out whatever Xirala had in mind for and hope for the best.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 pm

(who can remember that? lol)

"Squeak mousy! Tell Mamma hopw you feeel!" she flattened him against the ground and rolled him in the dust. "Awe! Mousy is all dirty! Bath time! Bring me the tub! Time to dunk a mousy into the hoit water!"

She washed him (while half-drowning him) dried him, then slammed him to the ground under her paws. Unsheithing her claws, she began to giggle excitedly as she lay him sandwiched between both sets of claws. She wiuggled her fingers, making the claws dig gently into the yellow fur of her prey

"Mousy feels so NICE between my CLAWS." she purred. "Now, if I were to clap you between my claws, you would go squish. I dont want that. No!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:43 pm

(What? Kurisuta?)

The mouse's ears folded back. A bath? He could handle a bath, but he didn't trust this cat at all. And he was right as she half drowned him in the tub. He trembled, eyes squeezed shut through it. His small body froze up as soon as he was ducked into the water.

Rai looked up at her as she laid him between her paws, uncomfortable as her claws dug into him, even if it was gently. He wanted to go home, though he didn't think that would ever happen again. He would no doubt be stuck here for the rest of his life.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:44 pm

"Now, my little Denachu!" the cat Kuri said, purring loudly at the mouselike creature trapped in her paws,

"We Duracts never do anything by ourselves! So I'm going to hand you over to my sweet kittens for a while, so they may take turns...playing with you! Feras! Fridar! Cartino! Zaritas! Milos! Come my kits, mommy has a nice plump Denachu for you to play with!"

Five kitgono (the devolution of a Duract with longer ears, shorter faces, and claws that always stayed un nshiethed) ran into the den, all excited for thier turn with the Denachu.

Xirala smiled and handed off the mouse to the kits. "Now, no killing my sweetums! Today, I want you to play Pin and Spin! Have fun with the mouseyok? I'll be watching!"

"Pin and spin, YAY!": the kits cheered, pouncing on the denachu. Four of the kits pinned the mouse's limbs down, while the fifth kitgono, the one called Milos, put his unsheithable claws on the mouse's belly, leaning into his face and showing his sharp, cruel fangs and lollying tongue.

"Little mousy is ours to play with now! Does mousey know how we play Pin and Spin?" he asked in his gravely voice, a sneer on his lips. His siblings sniggered and licked their chops. "It's real simple, mousy! We each take turns pinning your tiny plump mousy body on the ground, then while you lay helpless, one of us gets to have fun on your mousey body! Each time one of us has a turn, we spin you around, and flip you over. For instance, it's my turn! Put him on his stomach! I want to DANCE ON MOUSY!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm

The mouse looked up at the kits as he was handed over to them. There were five in total and they all looked like they had ill intentions in mind for them. But then again,everything in this place was going to. They were cats after all. Cats loved to play and eat mice. Thankfully only the former was going to happen. He wasn't too keen on dying anytime soon.

Rai got a face full of dirt when he was flipped over onto his stomach likeĀ Milos had wanted. The Electric-type braced himself for the no doubt long hours of pain and torture he was about to go through.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:22 pm

The smallish cat furi danced on his back painfully for ten seconds, making sire he hit all the mouselike Denechu's sore spots he had gotten during his capture.

Next, the Denachu was forced on his (now very sore) Back, and Feras took his turn.

The Kit placed a claw on the mouse's throat, and purred loudly as he slowly wiggled the point into the flesh of his victim.

"Mousy Mousey...yes, so tasty!" he mewed "Show nme how you shakey wakey, under my clawsey wawsy!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 am

He grunted in pain as he was danced on by the feline. The cat was cruel and made sure to hit every spot that was already screaming in agony from when he was first captured and brought to this evil place. He screwed his face up in pain as he was forced onto his back, but that was to be expected. These kittens were going to be as cruel to him as they could. Nothing was off limits to them that wasn't killing him.

If he wasn't such a coward, he might have made a snarky remark to Feras. Maybe even gave the stupid cat a good shock to know not to mess with him. But because he was, he kept his mouth shut and didn't do such a thing. With their mother watching at all times, he wouldn't dare do that anyway. Things would only get worse for him if he hurt the kits, he knew.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:08 am

There was a commotion at the den entrance. Everycat turned to see a burst of flame spurt over their heads, and a nasily yet heavily accented snarl cut through the laughter and cruel mewing.

"Where's Rai?!"

There was only one Furi who would care enough to come look for the Denachu...The Raturol (Rat furi with dragonlike scales instead of fur. Fire spurted from the tail, apearance is like a kangaroo rat.) named Micalo. The rat furi had been rescued by the little denachu, and had been waiting to return the favor.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 pm

The mouse's ears perked up at the sound of commotion going on. What in the world was that? Fire flew over the felines' heads and a voice that he knew all too well sliced through the torment.

That was Micalo. The Raturol had found him and came to help him. Someone cared enough to actually bother to find him. He sighed in relief. At least help was here now. He'd be free soon enough.

"M-Micalo!" the Electric-type Kurisuta called out to his friend, alerting him of where he was, still pinned down by the kittens.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:16 pm

"A new mousey toy!" the five ran towards the smaller rat creature, only to run out of the den with fire on their rear ends.

Miculo ran to his friend "Come on, mate! we don't have much time! Those wallabees will have our fur soon enough, and I don't fancy a swim!"

He helped him up, spitting firew blasts everywhere to ward off attackers.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Rai stumbled forward once his friend pulled him up. The Denachu nodded as he dropped down onto all fours, racing for the entrance as quickly as he could with his injures. They slowed him down some, but with the Fire-type dealing with their attackers, then they would be able to escape no problem. He hoped at least.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Original

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum