Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ThunderClan

2 posters

:: Fandom

Go down

The ThunderClan Empty The ThunderClan

Post by Miles Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:25 am

I'm bringing this back since I'm hyped to do this idea that I came up with nearly a year ago. So, let's do this, shall we?

Nariko is a young female Pikachu that belonged to a human. She wasn't a trainer's Pokémon at all. No, she was a pet of her kind and caring owner. One day, while she was supposed to be on a plane ride to Kalos with her owner, her Poké Ball is shattered into bits and pieces with her having no idea what had happened.

The female 'Chu finds herself lost all alone in a forest filled with wild Pokémon and their Clans. She finds a tribe of other Pikachu that take her in, allowing her to stay with them in their little village. Now, she was learn to survive in the wild with the help of her new adopted family, while trying to find a way back to her owner.

The only problem is, she's never battled before in her life. And not everyone in the clan is welcoming to the 'human pet'.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

The ThunderClan Empty Re: The ThunderClan

Post by Miles Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:54 am

The field didn't reappear.

Usually stasis mode was shut off by her master, bringing the field back into view, and then she would be released. That didn't happen. It was the first sign that something had gone wrong.

Nariko had expected to re-enter the outside world in any of a number of places. She could have appeared in the baggage claim or the lobby of the Kalos airport. She could have appeared in the car or the hotel if for some reason her master didn't release her right away. She could have even appeared in the internal areas of the airport, released by an employee by accident or because of some extraneous circumstance.

Where she found herself was not even close to any of those places.

Upon being released from her Poké Ball, there was usually an accompanying sound. This time, however, the sound seemed different. It sounded distorted in a way. Nariko felt her feet hit the ground and the sensations of the outside world return to her. She shook her head, trying to clear away the dizziness of being in stasis mode.

Before she opened her eyes, she could already tell that something was really wrong. It was too quiet. She was standing on dirt. She could hear running water for some reason. Plus, it was very humid. It felt neither like Kalos nor her home.

Anxiously, Nariko opened her eyes and beheld the world around her. She nearly stumbled and lost her balance at what she saw. Eyes wide and pupils the size of dots, she stared at the world around her. She wasn't in an airport. She wasn't inside of any building. In fact, she wasn't even in any city!

The reddish-orange Pikachu with pale yellow cheeks and lightning bolts in her fur, was in the middle of the wilderness.

It looked sort of like a jungle, but not quite. There were thick trees surrounding her. Was it a wild forest? A rainforest maybe? Trembling, Nariko glanced to her left, where she saw the raging waters of a fast-moving river. Though her legs had turned to jelly, she forced herself to move them and turned herself around in a complete circle. Trees stretched as far as she could see in all directions. There wasn't a single sign of civilization.

Her ears fell flat against her head, a look of pure shock and horror on her face. Her heart was thumping dangerously fast in her chest, and it felt like her stomach had jumped right up her throat. She shivered like a leaf, staring wide-eyed and slack jawed at where she was. A thousand questions ran through her mind too fast for her to even focus on them.

She couldn't move. She could hardly breathe. Nariko was so scared, she felt like she was going to pass out.

"M…Master…?" she squeaked, barely loud enough to hear.

Only the sound of the rushing river answered her.

"M-master?" she shouted, a little louder this time. Still there was no answer. She was alone, not a single friendly soul anywhere in sight. A terrified whine escaped her lips.

Her worst fears had come true.

Not far off, hidden deep within the forest, there lived a tribe of that of the Pikachu line. One Pikachu was poking another, trying to get it to wake up.

"Wake up," he said, continuing to tap the sleeping 'Chu. "Kairzu said you and I are due on patrol."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:30 am

His denmate snored himself awake "I don't wanna! Ten more seconds ok? I was up all night gathering berries for the tribe."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am

Meriku frowned at his friend. He knew that Cerau was often busy doing things for the tribe even after hours when everyone else was gone to sleep. Say for the guards that guarded the village to make sure no danger attacked them while they slumbered. The other male Pikachu was quite the hard worker, everyone in ThunderClan saw it. It was no secret, really. Yet he couldn't go against the wishes of one of the three leaders of the tribe. Kairzu wanted them on patrol so they needed to get going, less they wanted to make the giant Raichu mad. Or worse, one of the other two leaders. Kairzu was by the far the nicest of the three, but even he could get scary if things weren't done when asked.

"We have to go now, Cerau. One of our leaders wants us to patrol our territory! You know we've been having trouble with the EarchClan lately. We all know a war is coming soon, so we must be ready for it!" Meriku declared, once again poking his friend, despite the fact he was awake now. "C'mon, get up. We don't want to upset our leaders. You know what will happen if he gets wind of this."

(Roxy. I'm only going to say this once: Write more than just a one liner, please. It's not fair to me that I write you a novel like this and you only give me a one liner in return. My rules on the site are 4-5 senteces at most. A paragraph. Something to work with. A one-liner like this isn't easy to work with and you wonder what I drop RPs. This is why. It just, it bothers me and upsets me when things like this happen. And I know you can write more than this. I've seen it with The Price. I want you to put that level of writing in your RPs. I want you to give it your all. I want novels in return for the novels I write. I want the same amount of effort that I give in return. I have rules for a reason and I expect them to be followed by everyone on this site. That includes you. This isn't an attack or me saying that I hate your writing or your skills at RPing, it's me trying to bring the best out in you like I know you can do. Show me what I know, as your partner, your co-writer, and above all, your friend. Okay?

And whenever I make new Roleplays, if there's a Campfire for it, I need you to use that to post character sheets in, if it calls for it. That's in the rules, okay? It's just like on RPNation, or any Roleplay site for that matter. I know you don't like writing out character sheets, but please, you gotta do this. If you need help, I'll help, okay? All you gotta do is ask.

And as good faith to show that I'm truly not upset with you, I made you a gift. Just, please, no one-liners. I'm not asking for much. I know you can do it. I've seen you do it many times before. As your friend, I'm asking you to do this one thing for me.

Here's your gift.

https://roleplayanything.forumotion.com/t199-kingdom-hearts-sacred-twilight#3398 A KH RP in my old KH world I created years ago. Figured we could have some dark fun with it since you seem to be in an evil mood.)
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm

(Sorry about that, was in a rush this morning. I wanted to write more but couldn't at the time. Figured you'd forgive me this once.)

Cerau sighed and rolled on his stomach "Yeah I know. Listen, after we patrol, I'll teach you this move that an old Raichu taught me before, ok? All I ask is just ten more minutes of shuteye. Pleeeeeeeease? I'll be more alert if I sleep more you know."

Cerau was far from a lazy 'chu, and the leaders saw his vigilance as a good opertunity to point the younger ones to as an example.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:34 pm

(I can understand that things happen, Roxy. I'm not mad at you.)

Meriku twitched an ear as he looked down at his friend. He supposed he could allow him to sleep for another few minutes. It wasn't like he was going to get into too much trouble for it. Besides, he'd get the chance to learn a new move that an old Raichu had taught him. He had no idea what that was, but he was hyped to learn something new from his friend. And thinking about it, he did have a point. If he got a bit more sleep, he'd be more alert for when they went on patrol.

"Alright, alright. Ten more minutes. That's all I can allow."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 pm

The older 'chu smiled sleepily at him, rolling back into a comfortable position "Thanks pal. Why not see if Ruhan is up. That chu never shies from an early patrol, young as he is. Can't believe he passed the exam at a mere level 5."

Ruhan, as far as they knew, was the youngest chu in the tribe to be granted warrior status. The protege was eager to prove himself to the leaders, and was fearless, despite being not only young, but small as well.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Meriku gave a hum at that. He kew that his friend was right. Ruhan was a hard worker as well. He had to prove himself really. He was the smallest and youngest, at least as a Pikachu, given there were Pichu roaming around. Due to being so young and small, he had to work hard in order to be taken serious. And he had in the end. Good kid he was, if the mouse was being honest. While he let his friend sleep a bit longer, he went over to Ruhan. He could join them on patorl once Cearu woke up in a few minutes. He knew the tinier Pikachu would be willing. He always was.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Ruhan was training himself, iron-tailing a small pile of rocks repeatedly, his young voice grunting as he worked. The tiny chu was knowingly tiring himself out, though each time he did, he lasted a bit longer than befoire. However, today seemed to be the day he took it a bit easier on himself, for when he was done, he looked refreshed.

The young warrior looked happily up at the aproaching older chu, and clapped his paws

"One thousand whips this morning, Meriku! I beat Zip's record!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:55 pm

The older Pikachu watched as the younger one worked himself to death if he was being honest. The smaller male was going to tire himself out, and he certainly was from the look of things. He knew that Ruhan wasn't one to take things easy. He always pushed himself to his limits no matter the day, no matter what. He was a tough little Pikachu for being so small. But he had a big heart. And even bigger will. Once he saw the small Chu turn to face him, he couldn't help the smile appear on his face.

"Good morning, Ruhan. You've been working hard, huh?"
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down