Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant of Mist

2 posters

Go down

Servant of Mist Empty Servant of Mist

Post by Miles Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Rai finds himself captured by Kaori. The Misteon plans to corrupt the little Denachu and turn him into her loyal and personal servant. As well as do wonderful, painful, evil things to him too. All the payback for trying to ruin her perfectly set goals.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Servant of Mist Empty Re: Servant of Mist

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:44 pm

"Rise and shine, old friend! That's right, little Rai-Rai! It's me! Wake up you lazy bum!"

The fox water gunned the mouse strapped to an operating table, being careful not to drown him as she also was careful to half choke him with water.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 pm

A frightened yelp escaped the Denachu as he was blasted with Water Gun. The mouse spatted and coughed, trembling. Water was one of his biggest fears. He would be half drowned in the ocean near Daybreak Town or tossed into the deep end, left to drown. Luckily the latter never happened, but it gave him his paralyzing fear of water.

Green eyes had snapped open during this, looking around in a panic. What in the world was going on? His eyes settled onto Kaori and his eyes widened. Why did his friend nearly try to drown him? At least, what was what it felt like to him, choking on the water she had blasted with him.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Kaori giggled and water gunned him again "Suprised? Poor Rai!" she blasted him again "I'm not the same misteon you grew up with anymore! I have big plans. But I need something....something very important..."

She hopped on his belly "I need a servant to do everything I say and who has undying loyalty to only me and my goals."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm

The mouse recoiled in terror as more water was blasted at him. He was soaked to the bone. His small body shivered from the cold and the fear. He squeaked in pain as she hopped onto him. He looked up at her, eyes wide. What happened to Kaori? She used to be so kind and sweet. This was hardly the Misteon anymore.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am

She froze his feet with her ice beam, then hopped off.

"That's where you come in, old friend. See, you are the best choice for me, since you were such a loyal little guy, if I remember correctly. So the transition to undyingly loyal servant shouldn't be a big leap for you..." She unfroze his toes before they turned blue "Should it, my little friend?"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:12 am

A hiss of pain as he felt the freezing chill of the Ice Beam. He squirmed at the bone-chilling coldness with a small whine. He didn't understand what the Water-type was talking about. Sure when the were younger he was always with her and did everything he could with her, but she was his friend. His best friend. That was how that worked, didn't it?

....But the Kaori he knew wasn't like this. She wouldn't soak him in water, knowing his fear of it. She couldn't freeze his paws--though thankfully unfroze them before it was frostbitten. And she wouldn't talk about making him into her loyal servant. Maybe as a game but for real?

"K-Kaori, what happened to you?" Rai squeaked out fearfully. "This isn't like you. You'd never do something like this..."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:56 pm

"A cat violated me in all ways except the obvious one! And where were YOU?! Off solving some stupid mystery with your imbicilic team! I took on catface, I showed him where to stick his crazy ideas, then I struck out on my own. Damaged, weakened but determined! I will rule this world. Maybe not right away, I'll start small of course. But I WILL rule!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Rai felt guilt crash into him with a small whimper. He had no idea that Kaori had been hurt so badly by another Kurisuta. He hadn't seen the Misteon since she still lived in her village. She had been so kind and caring back then. But whatever had happened to her had twisted her into the monster that stood behind him now. She was talking crazy. Saying things that he knew she would never want or even think about. The mouse shook his head, refusing to believe that. His friend was in there somewhere. She had to be. Right?
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:06 pm

"Oh, you m,ay feel horrible right now" the furi said silky "I know you never meant to abandon me to catface, Rai. You were always such a good friend, you couldn't have known."

She water gunned him again "That's why I'm offering you a chance to make it up to me! Become my servant. Do everything I say, and I'll forgive your ignorance, and never speak of it or punish you for it ever again! What do you say, old friend?"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:12 pm

The mouse squeaked as water was blasted at him again. A small whimper escaped the Electric-type as he looked up at his friend. The smaller Kurisuta trembled, a small pool of water had gathered under him from how much had been fired at him.

Rai was quiet for a few moments. Kaori wanted him to be her servant. She seemed dead set on that idea too. The Denachu didn't know what to do. He didn't think the Misteon was going to let him go anytime soon neither. No matter how he saw it, he was stuck. ...But at least he would be with his friend, right? Maybe he could find a way to save her too.

With his mind made up, the rodent nodded at the canine.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:21 pm

The adorable yet twisted Misteon smiled in pleasure at the nod

"Gooooood! Gooooood! That's a good Denachu! You've chosen correctly, old friend." She teased his nose with her tail, then unhooked him, placing him next to the warm fire that was roaring in the fireplace at the far end of the room. "Now then, get all nice and toasty and dry! Then I'll show you my tiny (for now) kingdom!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:29 pm

A small sneeze escaped him as she tickled his nose with her tail. Rai was glad to be on the ground again, but he made no move to try and escape. He'd uphold his end of the deal for now. The yellow-furred mouse looked uncomfortable being placed by the fire, even with it being warm, allowing his damp fur to dry. Without even knowing it, he scooted closer to his friend, eyeing the flames fearfully. He disliked fire as much as he did water.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 am

"Would you like a blanket, my sweet chu?" she cooed, noting his discomfort "Oh, the fire? It's to kep you warm and dry you off, not to hurt you."

She pet him with a paw "I'm glad you joined me willingly, you know. Although..." She giggled madly "I did have this whole thing planned inĀ  case you refused. There was going to be this water tank, and stretchy m,achine, and a pit of huge, Denachu loving kitty cat kuri! But you joined my cause willingly. So I guess thoise will have to wait in case you do something silly, like try to run, or defy me."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 pm

The mouse looked up at her at that. Even so, he still didn't like the fire though, but at least he knew that it wasn't going to hurt him. Rai folded his ears back at the idea of all the ways of torment that Kaori had in mind for him if he refused to join her. And the idea that those would be used if he did anything that she disliked was worrying, but he'd try his best not to make her mad. The Electric-type nodded in understanding at the Water-type.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum