Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pikachu Plush

2 posters

:: Fandom

Go down

Pikachu Plush Empty Pikachu Plush

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:23 pm

In the streets of Poketown, there lived a genius. Not an evil genius, just a run of the mill, wants to improve life as we know it genius.

Now this genius saw fit to bring to life (through science of course) a pikachu plush he'd found. He named it Thunder, becaus his muse was lacking and he hadn't had his coffee that morning.

Anyway, Thunder grew a mind of his own, and left the =scientist to find the legendary Pikachu Village.

On the way, unfortunately, he was puicked up by a houndoom that thought he was a plushy toy to chew.

Things got worse when the dog pokemon found out he was sentient and alive.

"You, my wittle plushy toy, are gonna make Rita, that's my mate, A fine little mousy gofer!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Pikachu Plush Empty Re: Pikachu Plush

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 pm

The Pikachu toy had left the safety of the scientist that created him. At first he was just a normal toy but before long, he grew a mind of his own, becoming alive just like the genius wanted. But that came with a price. The doll heard stories of a legendary place known as Pikachu Village, a place that was filled with Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. A place where he could belong. Even if he wasn't truly one of them.

So Thunder left one day and didn't look back. He was going to find the paradise that he longed for. And nothing was going to stop him. Yet that didn't happen. He was pounced on by a Houndoom that began to chew on him. The plush toy hissed in pain, struggling to free himself from the canine's grip, but that only further made things worse for him.

"Please, I just want to get to Pikachu Village," the toy pleaded with the large Pokemon.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:35 am

"Pikachu Village?" the dastardly dog laughed "A plushy like you?! You'll never get there by yourself!" he pounced again, and licked the doll in the face "But, I may cut you a little deal. I hunt there often, for cute pichu to take to my dear Rita so she may eat or plush them into her wittle slaves. I could take you..."

He rolled the toy between his huge paws "But you have to do something for me. It's really not a big deal. You stay with me and Rita for four months. We do with you what we want. THEN I will take your stuffy little body to the village!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:42 pm

The Pikachu toy's ears lowered at the discouragement. He didn't think he'd make it to the village. He was just a mere toy. What chance did he have of getting there on his own? Something like this was bound to happen, or even worse things. But he wasn't going to give up. He was determined. He would get to Pikachu Village somehow, someway.

Thunder grunted when he was pounced on by the canine, screwing his face up at the lick, but that hardly mattered as he was rolled between the Dark/Fire-type's paws. Button eyes blinked up at the Houndoom at the deal. All he would have to do was allow him and Rita to do as they wanted with him for four months, then he would be able to get to the village he longed to be in.

"Okay, deal. I have one request myself, please," the stuffed mouse spoke, spitting out some gravel from his mouth. "You can do whatever, just no ripping or tearing me open. I would rather not die, thank you."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:47 pm

The houndoom looked at him in fascination "Hmmm...no tearing you in half? No...rrrrrripping your stuffing all out and making pillows from it?"

He glared at the stuffed electric type, then suprizingly, sat dpwn with the plush under one paw and wagged his tail "Yeah, I can work with that. The missus don't really like stuffed toys much for plushing anyhow...kinda redundant you know. And once we destroy one, it makes a giant mess anyway, and guess who gotta clean that up? Not Rita that's for sure"

He sat the toy up and held out a paw "Alright plushy, we got a deal."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:54 pm

The toy blinked up at the canine. He shuddered at the idea of them ripping and tearing him to pieces. He'd never make it to Pikachu Village if that happened. Hence why he had made the request in the first place. Besides, if the Houndoom was going to keep his end of the deal, then he couldn't tear him up. That wouldn't be very fair now would it?

Thunder perked up in surprise as the Dark/Fire-type accepted his little request. He had thought the hellhound wouldn't have cared and done what he wanted with him anyway, but he was glad to see that he was going to be at least somehow decent to him.

The stuffed Pikachu smiled, placing his paw on the other's to shake paws with him to seal the deal. "My name is Thunder."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 pm

"Name's Rituk. A pleasure doing business, Thunder." The houndoom said, picking him up and placing him astride his back. "Rita'll find other uses for you than my chewing toy. You just wait and see. We ain't a bad lot. True, we kill and eat and be horrible...but that's only to live folks. Fleshies as we call em."

He began running to a dark forest, his stride easy to hang on and faster than a dog his size was expected to go "Likely as not, she's gonna give you to Roverta, our pup."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:08 pm

The Pikachu blinked as he was placed upon the larger Pokemon's back as he began to head off into a dark looking forest. The mouse tilted his head to one side curiously at what Rituk had told him. Since he was a stuffed animal, he had no need for eating. He could live without it or water, though the idea sounded nice. He often wondered what it was like.

"Hey, Rituk? What's it like being.... well, alive, alive. I mean, I'm alive, but, not really... I've always wondered what it would be like to be truly alive..." he explained sheepishly. It was a weird thing to talk about. But then again, a toy that was alive was quite strange to begin with. "Ah, I'm sorry... That probably sounds stupid."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:24 pm

"Hmmm." the hound pokemon flicked an ear "You're sentient aint ya? But you don't breathe, probably don't eat or nothin. Well, since you're gonna be a guest in my den, might as well give you some dignity." he cocked his head "Being alive...it's like a warm meal in your belly, or fresh air in your lungs. You don't have a belly or lungs, so that probably made no sense." he chuckled.

He stopped and sat down. "Now then, place yer paw on my nose there."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:28 pm

Thunder flicked an ear at that. He had no belly or lungs so he really didn't understand what that meant. He was just a sentient toy that grew a mind of its own. Maybe if that happened, then he could grow other things too! He could be the first truly alive toy ever!

Curiously, the stuffed Pikachu reached a paw out, placing it on his nose. He tilted his head to one side as he looked at the canine. What was this going to do?
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:35 pm

The canine breathed in and out. "You feel that?" He then placed the stuffed chu's hand on his lungs "And that? That sensation is called breathing. It's what you would do if you were a fleshie."

He then placed the mouselike pokemon's hand on his beating heart "Feel that, plushy? That's a heartbeat. Fleshy things have that, to keep on living. You might get one someday, maybe after we release you. I knew a plushy once...a long time ago. A Deerling plushy. She grew a heart."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Thunder blinked in surprise at everything he was explained. All of it was so alien to him. He didn't need to breath. He had no heart. No heartbeat at all. The stuffed toy lowered his ears at the thought before his ears went back up. There was another plushy that had grew a heart? Long before him? Would he be able to do that too? How did she grow a heart?

"How did she grant a heart?"
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:10 pm

"No one knows. Maybe the touchy feely things she learned made it happen. Maybe the love of others. Maybe the heart just decided to manifest because she was ready." He scooped up the toy again and headed deep into the dark forest. "If you go to the village, maybe your heart will grow as well."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Thunder thought about that. Perhaps once he was finally free from the four months of torment he was going to go through, maybe he'd be able to grant a heart once he reached Pikachu Village. That would be nice, now that he thought about it. "Hey, Rituk? Can you take me to the village?" he piped up, looking down at the canine. "I don't know where it is, so I'll no doubt get lost.."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 am

"That was the deal, wasn't it?" the houndoom asked, going to a large den at the heart of the forest "Perhaps I'll shorten your time with us to a month instead of four eh? Depending on what the missus has you doing. I could make it happen."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:15 am

"Really?" The Pikachu was taken aback by the offer. Why would the Houndoom do that? Granted, it all fell on what Rita was going to have him do, but it still confused him. "Why would you want to shorten it? I mean, I'm not complaining, I'm just curious as to why." Which was true. He did want to know why the canine would offer that. Maybe he was just being nice? A change of heart perhaps? Who could say for sure.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Fandom

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum