Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raitemare

2 posters

:: Fandom

Go down

Raitemare Empty Raitemare

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Your adorable little new son finds himself in a clan of large, mutated Raichu that have been spliced into catlike creatures called TigerChu. They have the coloring, powers, and tails of Raichu, but the rest of them looks like large leopalds...complete with rather sharp, large retractable claws. Their leader is Zarpazz, a male Tigerchu whose only goal in life is making normal chu suffer and serve and die benieth his claws.

Rai is brought before this cruel tyrant, and Zarpazz looks down at the chu maliciously from his throne, a large stone in the den he occupied.

"Well, Well!" The large tigerlkike pokemon mutant purred, licking his chops "A fine specimin you've brought me....Yesssss, he's quite plump isn't he? But no, we won't feast on his delectable innards...not yet anyway...hehehehe! Pin him!"

The guards grabbed Rai's limbs and pinned him so he looked at the ceiling. The large mutant walked slowly to the pikachu's body and extended a pointer claw, resting it on his throat.

"mmmm..." he said thoughtfully "Mmmm...too skinny to eat. But I will find a good use for you yet, my little chu! Hmhmhmhmhm oh yesssss." he ran his claw down Rai's chest next, then down his belly slowly.

"I like this one" he decided at last. "He will do nicely for a mousy slave. Chain him to my throne! I shall enjoy breaking him in to his new life as my royal plaything!"

The guards did as instructed, and the tyrant laughted loudly at the little pokemon that he was going to do horrible things to.

"You're miiiiiiiiiiine my little rat! AAAAAAALLL mine! HAHAHAHA!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Raitemare Empty Re: Raitemare

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Rai had been out with his rather cruel teammates. The were an Arbok,  Bagon, and Infernape. They group could constantly go to high-leveled dungeons in order to get stronger as quickly as possible. Even if it meant that they nearly died in the process. The Pikachu/Luxray hybrid, (His dad was a Luxray and his mom a Raichu) had no choice but to follow after them. They were bigger and stronger than he was, so he couldn't do anything to stop them.

They often abused the little mouse. The Pikachu had to deal with hateful and hurtful words being thrown at him and even scarring wounds and attacks from them and whatever Pokemon they fought in the Mystery Dungeon. Scars littered the rodent's body, hidden under his dark yellow fur and dark blue scarf that was around his neck, thankfully. He didn't want to make anyone worry about him. Not that he had any friends to begin with. After all, who would want to be friends with a cowardly Pikachu?

His team had abandoned him, handing him over to the guards that had approached to save their own tails. The group fled after that, leaving him to be taken to who knew where. He had a sinking feeling that he wasn't going to enjoy what was about to happen to him.

The mouse's green eyes widened as he was taken to a Clan of strange looking Raichu. He was taken before the leader and his ears folded back at the sight of him. He gave a squeak as he was pinned on his back, watching as the larger Electric-type made his way over, before placing a claw to his throat.

Rai didn't like what he was hearing. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go back to Daybreak Town. He didn't want to stay here in this den with this cruel Pokemon. A shiver ran down his spine as the mutant ran his claw down from his throat to his stomach, careful not to slice into him.

The next thing he knew, he was chained up to the throne like an animal. His ears drooped, as did his tail. The cowardly Pikachu moved back from the tiger-stripped Raichu, fear in his eyes. This wasn't going to end well for him, he could already tell.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Zarpazz looked at the trembling chu and smiled wickedly, licking his lips and sniggering lowly, rubbing his paws together.

"Yessss tremble my little friend hmhmhmhm...tremble before your new massster! I like you, little pikachu. I really do. See...I think you are special. That's why I'm not gonna eat you." He extended a clkaw and scratched an itch on his chin, then extended the rest and scratched his neck thoughtfully, purring and sniggering in delight.

"Do you know how lucky you truly are, little Chu?" he asked, slowly pulling Rai close to himself "You...hehmhmhmhm You are so lucky, that I am going to allow you to live! Yes! A rare thing for a pikachu in our clan! As you see, we have lots of Pichu slaves, and raichu servants...but we mostly eat the middle evolution. My favorite part is the tail." he licked his lips "So crun chy and firm, but not too chewy. The ends make for terrific toothpicks."

He chuckled darkly "But I get off track. Your friends call you Rai. I like that name. I believe in pokemonizing those who work close to me, so I will call you by your name. Rai...such a good name, for a special chu!"

He slammed Rai on the ground, so his back was facing up. He then took a claw and carved ever-so-slowly, Rai's name into his back. It wasn't too large, but it was deep.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:38 pm

The Pikachu squeezed his eyes shut. He already hated this. Listening to his crazy Pokemon talk was making him sick to his stomach. As part of a recuse team, he was supposed to recuse Pokemon that were in trouble. He was supposed to protect those that couldn't help themselves. Some rescuer he turned out to be. Made he didn't have what it took after all, just like his team often told him.

He'd never live up to the legacy that was set before him by his mother and father. His father had been the leader of the Lune Guild before he was murdered. The Pokemon who had done it were never found. Shortly after that, a few months at best, his mother left him. And right after that, his sister bailed on him too, not being able to handle loosing both parents so quickly and having to raise her little brother. The Electric-type had been on his own ever since that day.

The only thing he had left of his dad, was the dark blue scarf with a lighter blue star on it. He carried it everywhere with him. It was his prized item and he never went anywhere without it. It was the last thing his father had given him before he was killed and he treasured the object dearly.

Rai didn't even attempt to struggle when he was pulled closer to the Raichu. He was already so used to being abused that he knew better. He knew never to fight back. It only made things worse. A small hiss left him as he was slammed onto his back, though that was the only sound he made. He grit his teeth as he was marked, already used to high levels of pain due to all that had happened to him before he was captured.

No one would come looking for him, he knew. No one cared about him. He would be stuck here for the rest of his life with his new master. So he was just going to accept his fate without complaining. He didn't want to make things worse for himself. He always was a pushover, allowing others to do what they wanted with him anyway. This would be no different.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:54 am

The TigerChu looked fondly at his work, then licked the small lettering clean. He then cuddled the pikachu close and purred in his ear while stroking his back lightly with his claws.

"Your friends call you useless, but I don't think you are, my little pikapet. I believe you can be all kinds of useful to me and my clan. Oh yesssss...I have such wonderful ideas for you to be of use, little Rai!"
The large mutant snickered and retracted his claws, petting his victim.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 am

The Pikachu blinked curiously at that. Someone who thought he wasn't useless? That would be a first since his life went downhill after his dad was murdered. But what did it matter anyway? Probably once his 'usefulness' was finished, the larger Pokemon would probably eat him like he and his clan did to Pikachu. But there wasn't a thing he could do about it once that came. But hopefully it wouldn't be for a long while. He wasn't in a hurry to die. He was still pretty young after all.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 pm

The petting continued, as did the purring. The Tigerchu leader licked his bundled victim comfortingly

"Yessss...so many uses for a special chu like you, Rai. You can be useful to me in so many ways...oh yessss. As my servant, as my slave...as my little pikachu toy, you can be useful! Although, I have plenty of slaves and toys. I have yet to find a suitable servant though. All of them made idiots of themselves and had to be eaten...but they weren't as special as you, Rai. THEY were useless. Not like you."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:40 pm

He didn't feel special. What made him so special in the Tigerchu's eyes? He was just a Pikachu. He was a weak little mouse that was the biggest coward ever, running at the first sign of danger. There wasn't anything special about him. He'd been told that many times. He supposed the other Electric-type was only saying that because he was going to be his servant. If it wasn't because of that and some hidden reason he liked him, he would have been dead long before now. Rai let out a faint sigh, keeping his eyes on the ground, quiet as ever.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:48 pm

"Come now my special chu!" he said with a smile "Speak up! Go on then, Rai! Tell me what you are feeling! Tell me that you are unique, even though I already know!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Rai kept his eyes fixed on the floor of the den. His ears pinned back, small paws reaching up to grip tightly onto the dark blue bandanna with a single lighter blue star on it. It was his source of comfort. He never went anywhere without it. It was the last thing his father had given him before he was murdered. He treasured it greatly.

What he didn't understand was, why did this chu think he was so special? No one else did. They only treated him nice when his parents were still around. Being the leaders of the Lune Guild, they were highly respected. But with them gone now, all the Pokemon treated him like he was less than dirt. They'd talk down to him, sneer at him as he'd walk past. Some would hurt him, abuse him, even go so far as attempt to murder him.

So why? What did he see in him that no one else did? That not even he did? He was no one special. He was a cowardly Pikachu that ran at the first sign of danger. He was a nobody. No one was going to even care that he'd never return back to Daybreak Town. Life would continue on without him.

His 'friends' had abandoned him. Leaving him to be trapped here for the rest of his life. They had shoved him to the guards to save themselves. He'd never fulfill his dreams of being a rescuer. He'd never making his parents proud. (At least his dad considering his mother abandoned him not long after he passed). He was a failure. That was all he would ever be.

A few tears ran down his face onto the den's floor and he mentally scolded himself for being so weak to cry in front of the Pokemon that he was going to serve. But he couldn't help it. As soon as they started, they refused to stop, and he brought his scarf closer to his body as he silently cried.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Fandom

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum