Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: A New Age

2 posters

:: Fandom

Go down

Pokemon: A New Age Empty Pokemon: A New Age

Post by Miles Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Science always advances, as it does everyday. However, there is always a point where it becomes too far. And, in the Pokemon universe, that day has come. In the northeast of Unova, near what people call the Giant Chasm, scientists were hard at work. They wanted to relive the past- where there was no line between humans and Pokemon. Of course, in case things went wrong, they started with baby Pokemon. The experiments were successful, the Pokemon and human were now one, and they were obedient. So, these scientists started to grow more and more confident. Taking legendary and mythical Pokemon. It was all going fine, until one day. For some reason, a lone Gijinka was different, having its own free will, and released all the Pokemon, giving back there independence.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: A New Age Empty Re: Pokemon: A New Age

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:44 pm

"Keme! Keme help me please!"

The voice was soft but weak. It came from a cage in the far courner of the lab, where the newwest Gijinka were kept. "Help me...it's me, Charrley! Please...you're the only one of us who got out...got free!"

A tail with a flame on the end of it waved at the pikachu gijinka, motioning him closer. "Please...I'm gonna die here..."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:39 am

The Pikachu Gijinka's ears perked up at the voice that called to him. He turned to where the voice was coming from. There was a cage in the corner of the lab, the only light coming from it was the tail flame of a Charamander Gijinka.

Blue eyes flickered across the lab for a few moments, scanning around to make sure no one else was around. The mouse boy knew he could handle what the scientists drew at him, unless it was a Ground-type, but he didn't want to get jumped neither.

Upon seeing no one, Keme quickly made his way over to the Fire-type that was trapped in the metal cage, ears twitching as he looked over the lock. Nothing a simple Iron Tail couldn't fix.

"Stand back, Charley. I'm going to get you out."

Tail aglow, the Electric-type swung it at the lock, breaking it clean off. The door to the cage swung open easily once it was broken.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down