Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors: Howling Winds

2 posters

:: Fandom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warriors: Howling Winds Empty Warriors: Howling Winds

Post by Miles Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:09 am

After seasons of hardship and mistreatment, a young she-cat finds herself desperate for answers about her past, about a life she never knew. She will embark on a journey, one where she will discover not only who she is but also where she truly belongs.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Howling Winds Empty Re: Warriors: Howling Winds

Post by Miles Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 am

A cold wind swept its way over the hillside as a tom sat looking out over the horizon in silence. Where is he? He should have been here by now, he thought critically. Not a heartbeat later, his companion crested the rise of the hill and sat down beside him impatiently.

"Well, are we going or not," he asked, looking at the white-and-black tom expectantly. He stood up again and began pacing restlessly in a futile attempt to quell his growing excitement.

"We would have been here a while ago, Beetle, but you just had to go explore that rabbit warren..." He chuckled. "Oh well, I might as well show you the territory while we're looking around here." He stood and padded towards the forest, Beetle following at a leisurely pace behind him. When they were close to the trees, Beetle stopped and fluffed out his fur against the biting night air.

"I-Is it always this cold here?" He shuddered, obviously not on good terms with the wind, or the cold. "I don't know how you all can stand so much wind."

"Sometimes it gets to be absolutely freezing at night. Trust me though, you'll get used to the wind after a while," the tom replied brusquely. "Now quiet down; you'll scare off all the prey on the moor." Turning back in direction of the treeline, he scented the air for signs of prey. He stiffened suddenly and proceeded to quickly usher Beetle into a dip in the terrain that was sheltered by a handful of small, scraggly bushes and other plants. Whatever that scent is, it shouldn't be here. We're too exposed, despite being where we are. We could easily be spotted by a passing cat… or a fox. This isn't looking very good right now, he thought insecurely as panic gripped him. His instincts implored that he run, yet his curiosity rooted him to the spot, making his paws feel as heavy as stone.

Cautiously, he peered through the bushes that lined the top of the hollow; their thin branches and the dismal amount of leaves barely camouflaging the white in his pelt. He watched as a she-cat emerged from the trees with a kit dangling from her jaws sleepily. Her ears pricked. The she-cat's gaze flitted to a gorse bush a ways away from her. Setting the kit down in a pile of leaf litter close to the treeline, she crouched and began creeping towards her quarry. "What is she doing," the tom hissed under his breath. That prey-stealing, featherbrained loner! Thinking she can travel around and take whatever she likes. The tom felt his hackles rise, but he forced himself to keep calm. Perhaps this would be all that the she-cat would catch; maybe she would move along just as swiftly as she had come.

"What's wrong, Moss- " Beetle's fur stood on end as Moss' tail wrapped around his muzzle to silence him. Moss growled, almost beside himself.

Will this cat ever stay quiet for more than a heartbeat? I honestly think he's still a kit sometimes. Moss shot him a look, his eyes alight with frustration. "Yes, everything's fine, Beetle," he said through gritted teeth. "Now please, will you stop fretting over everything?" He hissed under his breath, muttering something unintelligible and turning back to watch the loner. Perhaps he had been a little too loud, because not a moment later, the bushes rustled and the she-cat poked her head out from the gorse bush with a small rabbit in her jaws. Moss watched tensely as her gaze surveyed the area, coming to rest upon his and Beetle's hiding place. For what felt like forever, the two locked eyes, neither daring to move.

"Whoever's there, there's no use hiding now. I know you're watching me," the she-cat called out as she hopped out of the bush.

Fear giving way to wariness, Moss and Beetle rose to their paws and ducked out from behind the cover of the bushes. A white she-cat sat patiently with her tail curled around her paws, her eyes narrowed distrustfully.

"Who are you?" Beetle prompted with a tired yawn.

"Why don't you tell me first," the she-cat snapped impatiently. "You were the ones watching me." Her eyes darted from one cat to the other as she watched them with cold suspicion. Definitely a cat that I would love to spend a moon around, Moss thought sarcastically to himself.

"My name is Moss," the white-and-black tom responded with an indifferent flick of an ear. "And this is Beetle," he meowed with a nod towards his exhausted companion, who dipped his head politely to the she-cat. Stepping closer to her, Moss' whiskers twitched in unspoken fear, his green eyes flashing in the moonlight. "Your turn," he said flatly, silently wishing he could be anywhere else at the moment.

"I am Song," she meowed cordially. Glancing towards her kit, she added, "That over there is my kit, Snow."

"May I ask why you're hunting on our territory?" Moss looked down at her catch, a small rabbit. Its ribs were showing beneath its fur, which had become dull and lifeless from lack of food, which always traveled with the cold. It would barely be enough to sate her, let alone the both of them.

"No," she responded tersely, picking up her prey and padding back to her kit. Stuck up mange-pelt, Moss thought angrily. He dashed in front of Song, blocking her path. Song jumped back in surprise.

An idea formed in his mind and he found himself cringing at what he was thinking. Let's just call it her "payment" for hunting here. "We'll let you keep the prey, but you've got to give us something in return." His eyes moved suggestively towards the place where she said her kit was.

"What would that…" Moss backed up slightly as Song's voice trailed off. She hissed, spat and swatted at them, and it was clear that only the pure instinct to protect her kit was urging her onward. Suddenly she stopped, trembling; Moss left with several deep cuts and a shredded ear, and Beetle with a scratched muzzle. Her small frame quivered as sadness washed over her like a black wave, forcing heaving sobs from her lips. Moss' wounds stung painfully but he clenched his jaw and bore it. Song looked up at each of them pleadingly. "Please, not her! Not my kit! S-She's all I have left after…" Her eyes became clouded with sadness. "I'll give you anything you want; just let me keep my kit." With each passing moment Song's mews became more and more desperate.

Moss opened his jaws to reply, but stopped as Beetle spoke up from behind him. "I don't think that this is a good idea, do you really need to do this," he questioned nervously.

"You've got a lot to learn about our hierarchy, Beetle," Moss snapped. Beetle fell silent, looking down at his paws remorsefully. "As for you, Song, that's what I propose in exchange for the prey you caught here. You can either take my offer or leave it. But I'm sure you wouldn't want to leave here worse off than when you came." Song's eyes moved between the prey at her paws and her kit.

Song sighed, her eyes clouded with a sea of emotion. Moss noticed that she looked quite fearful. What he failed to notice, however, was that she was fearful not for her own life, or the life of her son. Her fear was trained on the future and the hazy uncertainties it bore with it. "I just wanted a better life for us both... one free from the conflicts of our home. Promise me that you will do for her what I could not." Moss nodded his consent. "Good," Song meowed hoarsely, picking up the rabbit. Moss watched as she stopped beside Snow, murmured a few inaudible words in her ear, and left in the direction of the mountains. Their gray shadows hung over her heavily, as though they understood her sorrow.

Gazing after Song with a tinge of regret in his eyes, Moss walked up to stand in front of her kit, a snow-white colored she-kit like her mother was, and light gray stripes lighting her tiny body. Beetle stopped and sat beside him. Moss sighed as looked down at the small, defenseless lump of fur pensively. She looked peaceful, almost as if her mother had never gone. Letting his thoughts about the kit slip further back in his mind, Mosswhisker turned and looked at the young brown tom beside him. "You didn't have to do that; and you know it, Mosswhisker," Beetle said with a chilling glance in his direction. Mosswhiisker stiffened.

It was then that Mosswhisker felt the gravity of his decision pressing down around him. He felt as though a pit were forming in his belly, one that was slowly spreading through his body and filling him with irrepressible guilt. Why do I feel as though I've made a huge mistake? Was I truly wrong? He inhaled deeply, pushing the nagging feeling aside. "I know that, Beetle, but she was hunting on BreezeClan territory."

"For this kit," he replied bluntly with a small nod to Snow. Under his breath, he added, "You were acting just like Jay."

The black-and-white tom flicked his ear but pretended not to have heard. "What's done is done. Now, it's almost sunup and I'm exhausted. Let's just head back to camp," he said blearily, stifling a yawn.

"What about hunting?"

"We'll stop and hunt on the way back." Mosswhisker bent down to pick Snow up by her scruff, and then walked off stiffly in the direction of camp, feeling Beetle's disapproval raking his pelt as they traveled.

"I thought they were patrolling the borders, not hunting for kits!"

"Where did they find that kit? Is it from another Clan?"

"Definitely doesn't smell like a Clan cat."

Out of the corner of her eye, the BreezeClan deputy, Willowfur, a long-furred white she-cat with pale gray paws and green eyes, saw Mosswhisker and Beetle push their way through the throng of cats to stop in front of her. Their pelts were torn and cut, their fur caked with dry blood. Watching with an air of calm seriousness that had been about her lately, she sat patiently, looking on as Mosswhisker set the kit on the ground. "Explain yourselves, please." She noticed their hesitation and narrowed her eyes. If they stole this kit from MossClan or DustClan, we will definitely hear about it at the next Gathering, she thought bitterly. She swished her tail, waiting for one of the two to speak up. "Well?" she encouraged. Mosswhisker cleared his throat, and Willowfur saw him look at some of his Clanmates; his hackles raised in challenge.

"W-We found her along... along the border with DustClan in a pile of leaf litter." He shifted his paws guiltily, sending a small cloud of dust spiraling up into the clearing. A myriad of questions buzzed through Willowfur's mind like bees on a greenleaf day. What would the other Clans say? Who's kit was this? Why were her Clanmates acting so hostile?

Silence fell upon the camp.

The BreezeClan deputy flicked her tail in disbelief. She looked down at the two toms, her gaze as hard and cold as stone. Mosswhisker and Beetle both hung their heads. Looking out at the cloudy sky beyond the camp, she noticed the strange scent of wet stone on the breeze but thought nothing of it, dismissing it as an early leaf-bare storm. The deputy then saw one of the warriors, Rabbitfur, a very light brown tom with yellow eyes, came to stand in the clearing, his face contorted with malice. She was shocked. Never in her life had she seen him this enraged, not even when the apprentices had gone off alone to fight a fox when they were kits.

"Liars! You probably stole this creature from a kittypet," he spat furiously at them, his eyes locked on the little she-kit. "You should have left that mousefodder where you found it!" A shocked gasp rippled throughout the crowd at his words, only growing stronger as time went on. Still, some murmured their agreement.

Have they become blind to the warrior code? Willowfur thought. Surely they knew that it was every Clan's duty to care for kits, no matter where they came from. Willowfur raised her tail for silence, glaring furiously at Rabbitfur.

"What do you have to say about this?" the deputy questioned, turning her gaze to her leader. "What should be done about this?"
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:09 pm

The red tuxedo tom that sat upon the High Place watched all this with a twitching tail. His yellow eyes looked wisely down at the gathering of his clan. Redstar was his name, and he had eight white stars on his flank. He'd seen many battles, and lost two lives during them.

As they looked to him, he looked back.

"Willowfur." he said at last in his gravely, yet comforting mew. "Kindly recite to the clan the Law concerning the clans responsibility concerning kits."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 pm

The Clan deputy nodded, turning her gaze back to the rest of the Clan once Redstar had spoken. "A Clan must not reject a kit that's in need. No matter where it came from," she reminded the gathered BreezeClan cats. She hoped that would give them an answer, but to no surprise, some cats weren't pleased.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:52 pm

"Correct." The tom said. He then glared daggers and unshiethed his claws, hissing as he puffed himself up.

"And so, what seems to be the problem, my fellow clanmates? Are you insinuiating that we, as loyal Starclan followers...Disobey the ancient laws?!"

Several of the growling cats shrank at the threatening tone and glare set apon them, averting their eyes and tucking their tails.

"The Laws have been handed down through generations, my clansmen." Redstar relaxed, his threatening gestures calming down "We will obey that wich has been set in place for eons. If it is the law to take care and watch over kits of any clan, village, or even kittypet nests, then who are we to diosobey the law?"

He looked at his deputy pointedly "Am I correct in this wisdom, my friend?"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Willowfur watched as the growling cats settled down much to her relief. She didn't want things getting out of control like this. All because of a kit that Mosswhisker and Beetle had found. Rabbitfur was one of few that still was head-strong on his choice. To bring in a kit, an outsider, would make them look weak in front of the other Clans. The deputy's ear twitched and her green gaze settled back on the BreezeClan leader.

"Yes," she answered Redstar, her gaze flickering back to the crowd as Beetle stepped forward before another word could be spoken.

"I-If I may... Can I say something?" the tom questioned hesitantly, tail flicking nervously behind him as he looked up at the leader and deputy.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:01 pm

"It is well then. The Law, my clansmates, was put here by Starclan to guide us in troubling times. They have been broken before, and disaster befell the forest. We, BreezeClan, must seek to never be the cause of any such disasters. So this is why I and my deputy strive to uphold the Warrior Code as strictly as we can."

He gazed down at the cat that had spoken, a smile gracing his lips.

"You may speak freely here." Redstar assured, his tail once again swishing and curling in the idle way it did when he was calm and collected. His ears perked forward in curiosity as he looked at the hesitant tom.

"Come now, speak up, friend Beetle. What is on your mind?"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:31 am

The former loner dipped his head in thanks to the BreezeClan leader and deputy as Willowfur nodded her agreement, giving the warrior the chance to speak and tell the Clan what he had to say. Hopefully it will be something good.

"M-Mosswhisker wasn't telling the whole truth..." Beetle began nervously, his claws flexing in and out of his paws out of nerves. "The kit we brought back was here on BreezeClan territory with another cat. Her mother... She was trying to catch prey for her and Snow, but Mosswhisker decided to take the kit from her, giving her the rabbit, for the kit."

Green eyes widened in surprise as the BreezeClan deputy felt her fur prickle at the news. So the kit did have a mother and they were separated from each other now. Willowfur glanced over to another cat, a red tabby named Emberheart.

"Embertheart, could you look after Snow, please?" she questioned. The kit wouldn't survive without a mother to care for her and the older she-cat already had a keep in the form of Galekit. Surely she wouldn't mind one more. Once done, she looked back at Beetle, tail tip lightly tapping against the ground.

"So you mean to tell us that you stole a kit from her mother?" Willowfur went on, her voice was stern as she spoke.

Beetle nodded sadly. "I told Mosswhisker it was a bad idea. But he wouldn't listen to me."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:48 am

Redstar listened to Beetle with growing rage. However, it was not towards the once-loner that his ire was directed.

"I do not hold Beetle responsible for this act." he said, a hiss and growl in his voice as he once again puffed up, and unshiethed his claws "Though it is true that he was second party to this injustice, his heart beat harshly against his clanmate's act, so harshly in fact, that he had the courage to step forward and confess this wrong he was involved in."

He looked at the young tom

"May Starclan look fondly on you for being honest, though you feared a great punishment. You, Beetle, are guiltless in my eyes. Pick up your head and hold your tail high. I parden your involvement in this matter."

He then glared into the crowd of cats, his voice becoming a thun dering snarl, ears pinned back as he roared

"Mosswhisker! Step forward!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am

Beetle dipped his head once more in thanks and respect, before he moved back to allow Mosswhisker to come forward. Willowfur frowned. She knew what it was like when Redstar was angry and it was very clear that the BreezeClan leader wasn't pleased with the news the loner had told them. Granted, she wasn't neither. While she had no kits of her own, she had seen a mother's love for her kits. To loose them would be heartbreaking. Though Snowkit's mother was probably long gone by now, so there wasn't anything else that could be done. However, whatever the red-furred tom had in mind for the young warrior, he surely wouldn't enjoy it.

Once Beetle stepped back, Mosswhisker padded forward slowly. He could tell that his leader wasn't happy with him and he was about to face his wrath.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 pm

The Leader glared at the warrior in utter disapointment and rage, his tail thrashed angrily, and his ears were still pinned. He raised a paw, claws out, to the tom, his eyes slits and growl barely contained in his throat.

"Tell me, Warrior, though your act concerning this situation barely qualifies you to be labeled as such, What possessed you to defy Starclan's plans for this mother and her kit?! What Possible reason could you have for ripping a harmless family in two?! Speak! Your acts have been less than honorable, and I want you to declare before the entire clan WHY you saw fit to steal what was no doubt life for this she-cat, who no doubt was only doing what she could for her little one."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Mosswhisker's fur bristled with unease at Redstar's anger. This kit was more trouble then she was worth. He almost regret taking her from her mother. But Song would be long gone by now, no doubt off Clan territory to who knew where. There was nothing he could do now. He just had to face whatever was about to happen.

"The rabbit she caught was pitiful. It wouldn't have been enough for for her to feed her kit," he began, tail twitching behind him as he held the BreezeClan laeder's rageful gaze. "Song wouldn't have been able to feed the kit. They would have died. So I took the kit to give her a life that her mother couldn't."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:50 pm

Redstar's eyes narrowed even further.

"If that is so, why did you not invite BOTH of them to our clan? Why trade a skinny rabbit for her kit? Or rather, once you no doubt heard her pleas, why not instead offer her and her kit a better preything? My question still stands, mousebrain. WHY seperate the two?"

He jumped down and circled the tom, as he would a prisoner of war. His back was raised, as were his hackles.

"It seems to me, if your intentions had been good to begin with, Beetle would not have had such horrible guilt about what you had done. Therefore, I can onmly conclude that your aim was to show superiority to one less fortunate than you, who just so happened to wander into our territory, simply looking for more prey than a boney rabbit. The mother, did she allow this...unfair trade...to proceed without giving any protest to the concept of her only kit being taken from her? Answer truthfully, for Starclan will punish you harsher than I if you tell an untruth"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Beetle's ears folded back as he watched Redstar circle Mosswhisker. The former loner knew that he would try to weasel his way out of trouble. The older tom reminded him so much of Jay that it was scary. He couldn't just sit by and allow that to happen. StarClan were fair cats he had heard. They couldn't do anything horrid to the warrior, they weren't the Dark Forest, but he knew that the BreezeClan leader would.

"You look as though there is something on your mind, Beetle," Willowfur spoke up before Mosswhisker could even open his mouth. "Do you have something you wish to say further?"

The former loner's ears folded back as he looked up at the deputy, nodding mutely. The she-cat flicked her tail at him, wishing for him to speak what he had to say further.

"S-Song didn't want us to take her kit," Beetle spoke out once more, still looking guilty at the ground. "Not at first. She was ready to fight to keep her kitten. But at the end, she gave in, allowing us to bring her back to BreezeClan. She wanted us to give her a better life, one that she failed to give. Apparently there was conflict going on in her home, so after we promised that we would, Song gave up her kit and left."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm

"Again, Beetle tells the full truth. So, the mother did NOT want you to take her kit. Yet you no doubt threatened her, so she eventually gave in."

Quick as a flash, the tom swiped his claws deep intho the flesh of Mosswhisker's face, across his eye and down his snout. The mark would scar, but never grow fir again.

"MISERABLE Mouseflesh!" He roared, "Crowhearted coward! Your actions this day will be far remembered by both Snowkit and her mother for the rest of their lives! That poor she-cat will die of heartache, or seek you out for revenge. As for Snowkit, she will no doubt loath you, the crowfoot who ripped her away from her only mother. Yes, the time would have been hard, but they would have survived together. If Starclan claimed them, they would be dancing in Silverpelt as a family."

He hopped back up on the High place and yeowled "Look well, oh Clan! Let it be seen that this scarred mousebrain has done a wrong both dishonorable and cowardly. To take a kit from its mother, while that she-caqt still has breath to breathe, is a crime! Unforgivable!"

He hissed low "If I find any cat has done so again, I will not hesitate to deliver them to Starclan myself. Willowfur, take note of this judgement, and tell me I have done well. You know how it is to have a kit whom you love, and how losing that kit, were it to be stolen from you, would hurt like ten thousand hornet stings."

He once again turned to Beetle, his eyes going soft again

"Beetle, have you yet been rewarded with the title of Warrior? Refresh my memory, for I'm afraid this business has left my thoughts numb."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 pm

Mooswhisker hissed in pain as the Clan leader's claws raked across his face, drawing blood and scarring his face forever. Crimson fell onto the ground at his paws as the warrior shook his head, trying to clear the blood away. The medicine cat, Darkthorn, a pure black tom with yellow eyes, stepped forward with his apprentice, Mistpaw, a blue-gray she-cat with bright blue eyes to go take care of the wound as it was their duty to do so.

The BreezeClan deputy turned her emerald eyes up to the tom as Redstar called down to her. Willowfur nodded her head in agreement. "I would say so," the she-cat answered her leader. "To take a kit from its mother is a terrible thing to do. Think of Foxscar. She lost her kits to a badger attack a few moons ago. I don't have kits of my own, but I care for them all as if they were my own. I could see the pain in her eyes as they were found slaughtered. Snowkit's mother will never forget this. The kit might be too young to remember what has happened. She doesn't look like she's that old, but Song will remember this for the rest of her life."

Beetle raised his head to look up at Redstar once the BreezeClan leader called to him. The former loner shook his head. "No, Redstar," he meowed. "Not yet."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:27 pm

"Then I believe it is high time you become one" the leader mewed in aproval "Your actions this day prove you have the heart for it. Commence your vigil tonight and into tomorrow. You have earned a just reward."

He looked at the rest of the clan expectingly, tail twitching and head cocked slightly to the side. "Are any here aposed to Beetle becoming a warrior this day? Any at all who think he did not deserve this honor may speak up now."

He waited, and nodded at his deputy's aproval of his previous descision.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:15 pm

The tom's eyes widened in surprise at this. He was now a warrior of BreezeClan? He had hoped for this day ever since he joined the Clan. Though he wished he had been made into one under better means, but he was still happy about it all the same.

Beetle's eyes shined bright as the new warrior nodded. It was a normal thing. A new warrior of any Clan had to sit vigil for the whole night and guard the camp. The weren't allowed to speak until dawn the following day, unless there was a threat of course.

Willowfur waited as well. The deputy knew that not all the cats were happy with Beetle joining the Clan and him being made into a warrior would only further upset them. However, no cat dared to speak after what had happened to Mosswhisker.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm

"No one is oposed? This is well for our new Warrior, then. If any can think of one reason Beetle should not become a warrior, say it now, or forever be silent."

He waited again, then turned to his deputy "Have you anything to say, my faithful friend? It may be you know the true feelings of the clan. Perhaps you can voice them for me to hear."

It was no secret that Redstar trusted his deputy greatly. She was his right paw, and ever since he mentored her as a warrior, he trusted her with hard descisions when it seemed there were too many options, or he was unsure of something.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:07 pm

A frown appeared on the she-cat's muzzle. The Clan didn't wish to speak out of fear that more punishment would be given. The white feline turned her green eyes once more to Redstar as the BreezeClan asked upon her once more.

It was no secret that Willowfur respected the BreezeClan leader. He had been her mentor back when she was Willowpaw and continued to train her even after beccoming deputy. When former leader lost her last life from greencough, the gray-pawed cat was surprised when Redstar pointed her to be the new deputy. But it was one she held with great pride that her former mentor trusted her with such an important role.

"I know that not all cats are happy with Beetle being here, just as they aren't with Snowkit. They don't like outsiders coming into the Clan. They believe that it makes BreezeClan look weak in front of the other Clans. However, by allowing outsiders in, it gives us more warriors to help and protect the Clan and our kits. It's no secret that leaf-bare is hard for all the Clans and while we have more mouths to feed, we have more cats who would risk their lives for the Clan and let us continue season after season."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 am

He listened while sahe spoke, his yellow eyes searching the clan.

"Much of what you say is true, except the fear of us looking weak. This concept is folly in and of itself. The kit will stay. Any cat who lays a claw on her will be subject to punishment."

He turned his gaze to Beetle

"Any who lay claws on Beetle, or harass him in any way, will also suffer punishment. He is a member of this clan, just like all of you. Brinefur, do you remember how you came to us? Or Dirtfeather? You too, Minkclaw. All of you were either loners or Kittypets, but did I turn you away? And do you not serve the clan faithfully despite where you came from?"

The mentioned cats all hung their heads.

"Perhaps, friend Beetle...I was too harsh in my judgement of you." Minkclaw, a black and brown calico tom, mewed sheepishly "Forgive me."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Willowfur's tail tip tapped lightly against the ground as she listened to her leader. The Clan nodded in understanding. No harm was to come to Snowkit or Beetle. That give her some relief. The last thing the deputy wanted was for trouble inside BreezeClan. StarClan above they were already having trouble with the other three Clans. There was no need for that in the safety of their own as well.

Beetle turned his gaze to Minkclaw as he spoke. The new warrior was surprised to hear an ask for forgiveness, but a small smile appeared on the former loner's face. "Y-Yeah, I forgive you," he meowed back to the other tom.

The BreezeClan deputy nodded in approval. So far so good.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:32 pm

"Very well. This meeting is over. Ant cat who wishes to speak with me or Willowfur may do so in private.  Meanwhile, I want Snowkit's mother found if possible. She deserves a full apology, which I will make on behalf of this entire clan. We will share our prey with her if she has not gone to Starclan out of heartbrokenness."
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Willowfur's tail tip twitched slightly as she looked out at the Clan. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she doubted that Song would be able to be found. The loner was probably long gone by now, off Clan territory, back to wherever she had came from. If not that, then she'd be chased off by the three less friendly Clans in the forest. It was highly unlikely that Snowkit would ever see her mother again and likewise for the she-cat. But it wouldn't hurt to try to find the she-cat at least. Even if they failed, they could at least say they tried.
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Bearpaw, a respectful brown tom with black paws, tail and muzzle, bounced up to the deputy and bowed his head "Willowfur...um...A...about Snowkit...well...I know that I'm not...not a warrior yet but...I was wondering if I...if I could you know...help her adjust? " He trembled slightly. The tom had lost his littermates to a badger some moons ago, and was all alone and a bit lonely.
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next