Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors: Howling Winds

2 posters

:: Fandom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warriors: Howling Winds - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors: Howling Winds

Post by Miles Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Willowfur watched as Bearpaw came towards her. The BreezeClan deputy twitched her ears as she listened to the young cat make his request. It was very kind of him to wish to help Snowkit ajust to Clan life. The she-cat would grow up here and learn the ways of the warrior code just like every other cat as though she was Clanborn. The older she-cat frowned. At some point in the future the kitten would have to learn she wasn't really from here, but that would be up to Emberheart to tell her once she thought she could handle the news. The deputy placed her tail on the apprentice's shoulder, giving the nervous tom a nod.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," she told him, a smile tugging at her muzzle. "Snowkit's going to need a friend. Can I trust you to be the friend that she needs, Bearpaw? If your mentor is fine with you helping out Snowkit, then you're welcomed to. Just don't slack off on your training. You're close to being a warrior, aren't you? I'll have to bring that up to Redstar. We might have a new warrior in the future if you do well until then. Maybe, just maybe, I can even see if you can mentor Snowkit once she's an apptrenice. How's that sound?"
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasKeymaster13 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:49 pm

The brown tom's ears flicked happily as he listened to the deputy. He nodded fiercely at her question, mewing softly an excited "Oh, y-yes! I'll be a g-good friend to Snowkit! I'll protect her, and teach her our ways, if I'm to be her mentor. I won't slack off, Willowfur, by Starclan I won't!" He jumped in his happiness

"May I see her? I want her to know I'm her friend right away!"
RoxasKeymaster13
RoxasKeymaster13
Solider

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 pm

She purred at the apprentice's excitement. The deputy knew that Bearpaw would keep true to his word. He was a good cat after all. He would make a fine warrior one day soon and a mentor as well, if Redstar accepted her choice of making the tom Snowkit's mentor. For all she knew, the BreezeClan leader might have his own thoughts in mind. Willowfur hated to let the young cat down, but she highly doubted that would happen.

The older feline nodded. "Go ahead," she dismissed. "Make sure you ask Emberheart first though. We don't want to overwhelm Snowkit. This is all very new to her and she's sure to be lost and confused. Try not to overdo it right away, Bearpaw."
Miles
Miles
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2